German politician found executed with a headshot in his own garden

Walter Lübcke (CDU) was found dead on 01.06. in his own garden. No weapon was found.
He may have met an unknown man on a fair and talked to him before his execution.
Now people are assuming it was a rightwing terrorist. Because he told concerned citizens in 2015 during a public discussion about the refugee crisis "If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German"

It's also possible that it was a Mafia killer because it's said that he worked against that Mafia that keeps thriving in his homecity Kassel.
That aspect got deleted from his Wikipedia page later.

Attached: dr-walter-lc3bcbcke-cdu.jpg (1652x613, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/german-district-president-found-dead-with-gunshot-wound-report/a-49010893
dw.com/en/german-district-president-found-dead-with-gunshot-wound-report/a-49010893
youtube.com/watch?v=KdnLSC2hy9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NJRiPg5qLyM
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/mollie-tibbetts-relative-slams-racist-fear-mongering-and-white-house-hyperbole_n_5b8434dce4b0cd327dfed87e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And nothing of value was lost.

Good.

S

>He may have met an unknown man on a fair and talked to him before his execution.
Faggot

He probably discovered (((something))) he shouldn't have, and was going to expose it.

FINALLY!
ALL THE SHABBOS GOYIM POLITICIANS WITH SHITTY SECURITY DESERVE THE BULLET. MOST OF THEM HAVE WISEN UP AND EMPLOY PRIVATE POLICE.
OUR TRAITORS NEVER TAKE TWO STEPS WITHOUT AN ENTOURAGE OF POLICE.

S

This'll be entertaining for a short while. Especially if it turns out to be anything but a right-wing extremist. Which ends up being almost always the case.

Was he German or one of the untermensch?

if they can't find a clear motive, politicians will probably shit their pants, especially when they have to work againsg organized crime. On the other hand, they can at least get bodyguards on taxpayers bill. Unlike the rest of us.

Here's an english article

More dead shabbos goy politicians soon(?)

hoepfully

traitorous politicians and journalists should fear for their lives.

You do realize that security is shit, none of that matters when you have the element of surprise on your side

All those bodyguards are there for a psychological deterrent, if shit was really bad and the people wanted blood they would get it

S

Attached: spit.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Sloppy job Mossad!

As soon as the killer is found to be a homo or a shitskin the story will be dropped.

I can't comment on your assertion because it would potentially negatively correlate with my quality of life. I just posit you are wrong, their estates, at least in greece, are fortresses.

Security theater does not prevent well thought out pest removal programs from working.
Surrounding someone with bodies just requires a heavier bullet or a bigger bomb.

What it does do is prevent them from having eggs, pain and poo flung at them. it also strokes their ego and lets the peasants know who their betters are.

Looks like a yid ball fondler.

S

>when they have to work againsg organized crime

I thought they worked for, not against Israel.

is there a difference between different kinds of bodyguards? There are those 6,7 big guys with dresscode and earphones and there are normal looking ones. I sometimes think the first kind if for making a big impression and showing off, the other kind is recruited from former elite soldiers and is "better" than the first kind.

Coulter's Law is irrefutable. the last mass shooter in the US was a black guy and they never showed his face on TV. no major outlet is reporting the fact that an ex military negro went on a shooting rampage. completely memory holed after a couple of days.

however if he had be white, the usually muh dangerous white guy and we gotta take the guns bullshit. when it's a shitskin, absolute silence.

The issue lies in the fact that most patriots are idealists and are extremely averse to killing police, that are otherwise innocent.
That's the reason there are no assassination attempts in politicians' rallies. The collateral damage potential paralyzes would-be patriots.

>Now people are assuming it was a rightwing terrorist. Because he told concerned citizens in 2015 during a public discussion about the refugee crisis "If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German

Holy shit I remember this nigger's words. There is a youtube video from his statement.

Attached: 1537980690256.png (808x805, 446K)

Truck of peace will generally get through most civilian level gates.
This is of course a completely hypothetical scenario. What's for dinner, ASIO?

I’m going to make a guess, it will never go public if true: he was probably diddling kids and some raging father found out.

It begins.
Watch the traitors die like flies. One by one.

In the vain, ΕΥΠ are all colossal niggers, if I ever decide to assassinate a shabbos goyim traitor, the boomers in the security agency won't be able to do shit.
They are all banking in the people being pacified, defanged, demoralized and timid.

Tick-tock.

"If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German"

> the beast uses its fists

Attached: guru-father-figure.jpg (1024x646, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KdnLSC2hy9E
got you bro, whoever shoot him did Germany a service tbqh

S

THE NAZIS OF THE INTERNET DID IT

THEY SPREAD THEIR HATE LONG ENOUGH

EU ONLINE NAZI BAN

NOW
O
W

Attached: holo-7612.jpg (1200x938, 415K)

>"If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German"

Kek

S

noone has 24/7 security, except maybe merkel

This will be used as a crack down on the "right wing" regardless of perp.
So long, Germany. The illusion of free speech will be stifled because obviously nazis are dangerous.

The tall, wide guys are bullet catchers. They provide more cover to the VIP.
My ex was on the Prime Ministers security detail.She was a tiny little thing, but a deadly fast shooter. She was never mobile inner perimeter.
I was once caught in traffic beside the PM in bis armoured limo. He was wedged so tight between two shaven gorillas that he could not move, but any bullet had to penetrate the armor glass and then two feet of muscle to get to him.
Jow Forums is a board of peace.

What's he saying there? The auto subs don't make any fucking sense.

Interesting first SPD chairman step down and grand coalition may broke, Angela probably will not step down after CDU euroelection fiasco and now we got politician dead
And I thought that Polish politics is a mess

Better inform yourself about him. Jordan Peterson ist fundamentally Anti-White

>"If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German"

fucking rat

Attached: 1556908856215.png (320x320, 129K)

Maybe, maybe not.
Well before 9/11 the State Premier here had zero threats against him, but he always traveled with two plain clothes security, even to the corporate boxes at the football. Don't know why he went to the footie, he much preferred back stage with the ballet boys.

I meant when they go out for sure a well guarded compound would be much more harder to attack

Those guys are not that special its the ones in civilian clothes that you should watch for

S

Communist who collects USSR art, occultist who collects beast masks, married to an Ashkenazim, two Jewish daughters.
Jewish apologist.
Teaches disengagement from politics.
I'd say he is fundamentally anti-human.

Like OP said "If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German", he should have been lynched right then and there.

Better late than never.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJRiPg5qLyM

German traitor got a bullet? ah shame how will the world cope?

>What's he saying there? The auto subs don't make any fucking sense
Im proud to brainwash your children in our schools. We have values that we want to spread and if anybody doesn't like these values he can leave the country. Its the right of every german to leave this country. *crowd is shocked and boohs*. than he starts talking about muh democracy.

WETZT DIE LANGEN MESSER AUF DEM BÜRGERSTEIG
LASST DIE MESSER FLUTSCHEN IN DEN JUDENLEIB
BLUT MUSS FLIESSEN KNÜPPELHAGELDICK
UND WIR SCHEISSEN AUF DIE WERTE DIESER JUDENREPUBLIK

Yeah, the only thing that could make this even better would be if one of the 30-year old children he actively helped getting into the country did it. That would be top-lulz

I'll never forget the hollowcrust. I just wish that my grandsons may find this funny.

Literally
> if you don't like that your house is being broken into, you are free to move out

I hope he had a large family and everyone suffers deeply now.

S

Mossad,
He also wanted to boycott Israeli goods.
Two birds with one stone.

Attached: muzchant1.png (450x430, 67K)

A ray of sunshine in these cloudy days

Heh it's the invisble ones you really need to be carefull of

Already happened.
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

the WEREWOLVES will reclaim the Fatherland.
We will return with great arms to our homeland.

My great uncle was a partner in a private security firm, and that's exactly how it worked. The giant meatheads were there to intimidate and be the center of attention. If a crazy was going to do something, the big guys were the ones that would be the focus. The nicely dressed, usually older, 5'9" man about ten feet away wouldn't even be noticed. He was the one with a gun.

Good, they will know that they are not untouchable

Yes and the parents founded a charity to support more foreign students.
Can't make this shit up.

What a fucking cockroach.

literally clown world.
They do everything to get more niggers into our country as fast as possible. They don't even arrest them for commiting crimes. The chance is higher that a german girl gets V& for using pepper spray against a rapist... They actually use these incidents to blame them onto native germans... and if you speak about it expect the partyv&

Attached: 1559238867347.jpg (679x631, 142K)

>Now people are assuming it was a rightwing terrorist.
who else can it be?

A bodyguard is usually just a guy or a few guys that are big an menacing to stand around you. Real security you'll find people that are trained to know what they're looking for and how to react, usually armed. Then you have stuff like the President's Secret Service which will go to levels such as vetting anyone getting close, searching out areas they'll be traveling through before the President comes around, and using red herrings in the motorcade.

Yeah and her parents turbo-cucked out spectacularly, pic related it's them. They continued to spout the narrative like good little brave soldiers, also Imagine being so indoctrinated not even the brutal rape and murder of your daughter gets you out of it.

Attached: 9,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 85K)

Ahh the modern-times franz ferninand

S

Doesn't sound like foul play. He was just leaving Germany as he was free to do. It was his right as a German.

>5’9” man
I see what you tried to do do there sweetie.

>Imagine being so indoctrinated not even the brutal rape and murder of your daughter gets you out of it.
I don#t need more black pills...
If i were the father I would be enraged beyond everything.
Seeing how cucked some faggots are really pushes me down.

Interesting. I had a dream last night a group of Facists sneaked onto a property and one of them shot someone dead.

Why does James Bond look so Russian?

If they found out that a refugee did it

Attached: 1E16343B-4DD5-440A-B7AA-F5419099B95D.jpg (361x377, 22K)

Same scenario in the USA with Molly Tibbets.
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/mollie-tibbetts-relative-slams-racist-fear-mongering-and-white-house-hyperbole_n_5b8434dce4b0cd327dfed87e

Attached: molly tibbets.jpg (1846x1702, 530K)

This son of a bitch took the last tendies at the fair, I hope he enjoyed them. His garden looks like shit btw.

Are rwds a real thing all of a sudden?

All that Russian collusion probably rubbed of on him.

I think that nose has something to do with it.

His mother colluded with a Russian.

Sadly, no.

what a "shame"

Yes me too, I am not the most assertive guy, but I will never understand how you can be such a passive wimp and grin like a faggot over the murder of your child

> CDU
> _IT IS SAID_ he worked against the Mafia
haha, sure...

you observed correctly, "the big guys" are easily to outsmart. The elite soldiers can fuck you up and are quick, they do all by instinct.

it always makes me hard when the shabbo network (IB & co) are using the picture of this dead little pile of rat trash for propaganda :)

Attached: F.jpg (3104x1746, 1.44M)

When Dianne Abbott retires; it'll raise the average IQ score of parliament.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

s

same. if someone hurts my daughter I would go full berserk. I would go completely insane

I am not sure they are Jewish, there things speaking for it.
>both parents are lawyers
>father is high ranking EU-official in Brussels
>whole family did "refugee" work
but the name could or could not be Jewish and they could just be the usual idiot-Germans

Based.

Well-informed brother

>A bagel split in half
>Each half adhered with the outer side down to a tortilla using egg whites
>The surface sauced like a pizza with marinara
>the entire thing covered with toppings, filling the hole but supported by the tortilla
>covered with mozzarella and cooked to perfection
Who will be the first to perform this miracle of utter white trash cuisine?

>If you don't like the migration policy, you are free to leave Germany. That's your right as a German"
Source?
I don't think anyone would kill him just for these words.

When was the last time Germany had the illusion of free speech? 1934?

Good. Because I would be nervous. ;)

It holds true. If you don't give racists the rope, they will give you the bullet.

S

This is such a giant issue. We can't do anything here, we can not use the radical rhetoric appropriate for the radical issues. I'm leaving for the US and will broadcast a german show with actual free speech, entertaining & naming the jew. will take another 3 years though, wish i could start now

Classic Tonstörung,i loved their underground gigs in Nürnberg