Leftists don't get puss-

D'oh!

Attached: 1559524319613.jpg (1080x810, 76K)

I doubt any of them are having sex with that dweeb

Does anyone for a second believe that he’s getting anything from them?

>memeflag
>posing with random women is "getting pussy"
yawn. you fags are so unoriginal. work on your shit, it's getting redundant.

>capitalistiny
>leftist

They look like they'd fuck anything if it was even remotely famous. They have that vapid instagram whore look. But to get back to the fag that started this thread, going on a picture with someone doesn't mean you'll fuck that person.

>he doesnt know lmao

daily reminder that destiny is in a literal cuckold relationship and his wife's son (6) literally beat him up.

Roasties will do anything for attention. The only reason they petty fuck him is because he is "famous". You need to be extremely delusional to believe that they are around him for any other reason.

He did fuck the one on the right.
(while her swedish boyfriend was sitting in the next room)
No joke, you can look it up.

>DesTiny
>leftist

kys

>standing by women

Wow, took a photo with 3 girls so he must be banging them!

No. What's far more likely is after taking that photo with his employees at his onions drink shop, this guy is fantasizing about getting pounded in the arse by his black tranny boyfriend.

I've fucked hotter australian chicks while crossfaced and literally penniless in zakynthos and corfu.

The manlet is unsightly.

>memeflag

Retard who would say real communism has never been tried.

I LOVE HOW THEY'RE ALL BOWING SO THAT THEY FIT WITH HIM IN THE FRAME

Attached: boomer (2).jpg (2875x2584, 972K)

If getting pussy is considered an achievement you are either in high school or developmentally stunted. Either way, it sucks to be you.

Bri teresi. Her sister doesnt matter and you know which one is bri

Post nudes

You left out the part where he's the camera man and they're gay.

>his wife's son (6) literally beat him up.
i'd believe this, a six year old is probably as tall as he is

OP's point is Jow Forums likes to project themselves as 'chads' but instead a lot of them are just depressed incels like the NZ shooter

None of these women had sex with desTiny

wtf are you talking about
Lefties get plenty of post-op pussy

>incels like the NZ shooter
fuck a goat muhammad

Attached: E985C73A-1E2D-4E66-B084-C9D697F4296C.jpg (258x344, 20K)

thirsty soiyboy

Attached: 1557858362660.jpg (788x960, 93K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not going to believe this (look it up yourself) because you literally can't make this shit up, but desTiny went on a trip to NZ (abandoned his son in the process) to fuck some Swedish thot. Turns out that she had a Swedish boyfriend, who destiny actually cucked on livestream. There's a clip where the Swedish cuck is making him money and entertaining his viewers while he's fucking his gf in the next room over. Could hear moans and shit.

>Swedish cuck

Attached: puzzle.jpg (2000x500, 80K)

Correct
I dont believe it

Holy fuck. The boyfriend is even uglier than Destiny though.

stop wallowing in filth and do something with your life

>c-can I take a p-photo with you *ahem* ladies?
>yea sure
Wow what a ladies man he asked for a photo like those chicks arent used to taking photos with dweebs

Tiny isn't even a leftist. He has straight up admitted that in Nazi Germany he would have been a Nazi, that he is always going to shill for the people in power because it's the safest and most profitable thing.
There's nothing leftist about the guy, he is just trying to be a jew. What he is doing is kind of what Baked Alaska did, but Tiny seems to be smarter and can judge the situation better while Baked Alaska makes the wrong move and bets on a losing horse.

They're literally only being retarded because they saw some chick they wanna bang being all leftist. Now they go around loudly supporting the left, hoping to get pussy for it.
Sorry, cuckboi, but I think fixing the government is more important than plunging some meat.

The girl on the far right is the only one i want not turned into soap

Attached: 22.jpg (1280x720, 98K)