Damn, he's got a point you know

Damn, he's got a point you know.

Attached: 61654224_2721171404578913_3544702136489082880_n.jpg (750x563, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: quote-liberal-catholics-are-the-worst-enemies-of-the-church-pope-pius-ix-81-20-94.jpg (850x400, 45K)

Attached: preuzmi.jpg (252x200, 13K)

Who is that? Mohamed?

It is written
"Thou who lays with a man as he does a woman shall face judgement by the LORD"
CHRISTIANITY IS FUNDAMENTALLY AGAINST LGBT

I don't remember him forgiving those merchants

Jesus literally says it's better to cut off your hand or poke out your eye if you sin.

Whilst he may "forgive you" if you repent, he won't be waving a flag of sin.

I love when the anglo protestants manifest their proud of being this degenerate

Attached: faggothieretics.jpg (500x351, 88K)

>I said it and drew it , so I must be right

Attached: 1549738344543.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

You do know God opposes pride?

Modern day meme jesus is worst jesus. Faggots get the rope.

The point of forgivness is not "LUUUV EVERYONE!1!1!1!" It's that if a christian does wrong, and knows he has done wrong he can atone for his sins. It does not nean jesus loves sucking cock, being gay is still bad, but can be atoned for if you stop gobbling dick and try to atone. Fucking faggots

Protestants like to remove parts of the Bible so I wouldn't be surprised if they just removed parts that are anti gay

>muh anglows
>muh proddys

Any other boxes you need checked off the d and c niggery list?

>Jesus is God
>God flooded sodomites
>People make a pact with God that they will never fall for that shit again
>God permanently marks the sky with the rainbow as testimony of that
>Jesus would somehow love sodomites

I can guarantee whoever illustrated that has never read any of the bible

do christians really believe that god who created humanity also destroyed it at some point except for one family which later repopulated earth with incest

Jesus forgives those who ask, hence the 'repent' sign.

Repent doesn't mean 'yeah, sorry'... It means 'yeah, sorry - and I'll never do that shit again...'

Attached: 1557701690964.jpg (480x527, 32K)

>poke your eye out
uhm, as far as I remember him saying that it was in the context of
>if you merely look at the other woman than your wife
well... have you followed your lord's commandment?

Your dad can forgive you for wrecking his car. Doesn't mean you won't face some kind of punishment.

It's a metaphor you fooking drunken rusky.
You only get to save yourself if you accept God and believe his word.
And with it you also save your faimily (your genes) and the whole world (the animals).

Attached: back to oven.png (502x472, 347K)

Its true though. Anglos are shit tier when it comes to theology and philosophy

Daily reminder that just destroyed a figtree with Lightning-bolts because it wouldn't produce fruit out of season.

It shocked his disciples so much its written in the Bible twice, once by Matthew and again by Mark.

WWJD?

Anyone who supports faggotry or sodomy will burn in eternal hellfire, and anyone who disagrees will also burn in eternal hellfire.

The only argument I've ever had on this subject with an actual Christian has been about whether hellfire is eternal or an instant annihilation. There is NO discussion in serious Christian circles about the nature of faggotry, only about the nature of its punishment. I sincerely hope that the faggot-enabler who drew this cringe comic believes sincerely that he is somehow representing Christians so that his soul will be immolated, for as little or as long as God desires.

>a mentally ill faggot who thinks he is Jesus.
What's the point?

>It's a metaphor
but the desert manual literally says that god bombed cities he didn't like with fire and he also drowned the earth because people racemixed with nephilims

are you saying that I shouldn't take it literally? what about jesus? desert manual says he died but was resurrected, was that a metaphor as well?

and speaking of jesus, why did italians kill him?

> I've got nothing but contempt for your backwards religious beliefs but you got to accept these queers and pedophiles because jesus said to be compassionate in the bible somewhere. Yeah this argument wouldn't work on me but maybe you'll do what i want

Jesus these leftists truly have no sense of self awareness.

The Jews threatened to riot if Pilate didn't kill him, and he had already gotten in trouble with the Emperor for Jews rioting.

He gave them what they wanted to avoid trouble. That's why we call them the Synagogue of Satan.

(((revised)))

no faggot, he doesn't

>Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Rom 1:21-32
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

those faggots hate christian with all of their strengths, i'm glad they are civilization destroyers so if they win we win anyway.

Jesus didn't even exist. There is literally zero proof outside the gospels that he existed.
youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo

This story of Sodom and Gomorrah is about hospitality and the social requirement of helping
visitors. When reviewed carefully it becomes evident that it is not a story having anything to do
with homosexuality. The men in the town decide to do one of the most inhospitable things
possible – rape. It would be unlikely for all the men of Sodom to be homosexuals, so why would
they want “to know” (the euphemism used in the Bible to mean sexual relations) the two
foreigners/angels except to have forced sexual relations with them. In the Near East during
ancient times (and today in wars occurring in Africa and the Middle East) soldiers commonly
used homosexual rape as a way of humiliating their enemies. (Miner & Connoley, pg. 5, citing
Greenberg, pgs. 130, 147) The soldiers wanted to break the spirit of their defeated enemies and
“treat them like women” by raping them. The practice was not driven by sexual desire, but by
brutality and hatred toward the enemy. (Miner & Connoley, pg. 5) The sin of Sodom is about
hard-heartedness, abuse, insult to the traveler, and inhospitality to the needy (Helminiak, pg. 46),
not about committed homosexual relationships that exist today.
One of the most disturbing parts of the story occurs when Lot offers his two daughters “who
have not known a man,” to the town crowd. The story assumes that Lot is expected by societal
norms to keep the visitors safe and that they have priority over his own daughters. Lot’s offer
makes graphically clear the value of women, relative to men, in that culture. In this story women
- 5 -
are not protected, and women become the means by which men are protected. (deGroot, pg. 22;
Dwyer, pg. 8) In addition, if the men of the town were homosexuals, Lot would certainly have
known that they would have no sexual interest in his daughters. Adam Hamilton states that he
doubted any of the men of Sodom would have considered themselves homosexual by our
definition today.

how are LGBTfags coping with the "sin no more" part of jesus teachings?

I really hope there's an LGBT centered habbening this month and I hope the high score beats anything in recent news