I have a question to Jow Forums guys. I'm a mixed Russian as I was born. And I don't like this shithole country...

I have a question to Jow Forums guys. I'm a mixed Russian as I was born. And I don't like this shithole country. Russians are extremely poor, I am scared of HIV and at least half of population consists of alcoholics. What European country should I move to? Would Canada accept me as a refugee if I claimed that I'm oppressed minority in Russia? I'm not really oppressed because Russians are sissies but still, I don't want to spend my life in poverty and die of HIV because some Russian girl I slept with didn't knew that she is HIV positive.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: IMG_20190603_055914.jpg (781x888, 200K)

>I'm a mixed
kill yourself right now faggot

Degrees my bro?

> Who wants more AIDS in your country?

This

are you a churka?

i dont like my country either but you gotta play the hand you were dealt unless youre beta

Move to Wakanda

Don't fuck whoever lets you and you wont catch HIV. Fix your shithole to the best of your ability.

>I'm a mixed Russian
kys fucking animal

Attached: 1547976717740.png (496x498, 248K)

Don't sleep around in the first place degenerate NIGGER

go to California you'll feel right at home with all the mixed pussies and the risk of HIV around

this disgusting yellowish shade expose you as some kind of north african arabonigger la creatura on top of being mixed with humans
OP is a fractal of bastardisation and disgenics

get an ancestry test, then flaunt whatever % of turkic you get. sweden will take you in. Wont hurt if you convert to islam before applying, as well.

> I'm oppressed minority in Russia?

You could try criticizing Putin publicly or be openly gay.

Just buy Romanian citizenship

In Sweden everyone is welcome apparently.

>I'm a mixed Russian as I was born
I turned mixed Russian halfway through adulthood. imagine my confusion

Attached: 1529749358825.jpg (453x604, 65K)

Virgin.

Come live here. The language should be easy to learn to you. You can easily get a decent job for this country simply because you know russian. Also we've accepted бeлoгвapдeйци as refugees before and are still very hospitable to russians as long as they obey the law and are not self entitled pricks(lots of tourists here tend to be and some of them are expats and IF YOU DO COME LEARN THE FUCKING LANGUAGE). People are still poor but the mass I believe lives better than those in Russia and we don't have so much alcoholics. If you get citizenship fast can easily find work in EU and go back to Bulgaria to live like a king. If you're in IT you're in luck because that's the only branch of the economy the mafia has not taken over. The outlook is that things will get better and the economy will skyrocket if we deal with corruption and the political climate indicates that changes will occur. Also if you decide to live in a smaller town and work remotely, you can buy property in an nearby village dirt cheap. At least 10 000-20 000 bongs did so. And twice the russians with 500 000 owning real estate as summer houses and what not.

"I'm a mixed Russian as I was born"
>Come live here
You're really selling the Turkgarian meme, aren't you, Aхмeд?

> Russians are extremely poor

Nope

Attached: K5XNe7j.jpg (1920x1827, 664K)

>half of population consists of alcoholics

Nope again.
But HIV is the problem. Thanks to the heroin epidemic after crash of USSR.

Attached: alcohol-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 360K)

this is a place of refuge for our bastards just like ukraine

Don't send this monkey here.
or there will be murders.

kill yourself, abomination

I would look just fine in Romania because people there are kind of brown...

Attached: IMG_20190603_135048.jpg (1630x1888, 1.04M)

>8%
Ironic they are the ones that are going to kill you the fastest.

wtf brat? this is why we cant get along, stop being an asshole.

lol, brotha uga buuga

You'd fit in Latvia. Half the urlas here don't speak latvian anyways. Doesn't mean you're welcome here thou.

>avoiding stds means you're a virgin
Bug chaser

They actually are poor as fuck. I know because Russians come here for a better life. Can you imagine that?

His father from Kenya and OP lives in Tver' oblast. He didn't say city yet.

>inviting shitskins into your country
i see eu is taking its toll on you

>Doesn't mean you're welcome here thou.
learn too read, walking fetal alcoholism syndrome. Niggers are given their own medicine here. Starts with pebbles, and if they don't get the message, they graduate with bricks.

Bump

>What European country should I move to
In France, we could send you off to french Guyana where all the apes like you belong to.

fpbp

You can become gay and allow other men to fuck you

You must show video proofs to UN and you will be allowed to move to west and criticize russia from there

If you're at least a bit shitskinned you should consider germanistan, government will treat you like a king and you don't have to work ever again
If you're even remotely white you should stay away tho

Say youre a faggot and Canada will accept you

i heard ukraine is nice

How prevalent is HIV really in Russia? I’m able to make some mulatto children with Russian sloots myself and a lot of them seem really clean, but could they have as much risk of having HIV like commie bloc slags?

Are there a lot of Russians living in Burgas?
T. tempted to move in

You're too white to become a refugee in Canada. Also we are a gay ass country with a ton of niggers. That is to say we have aids.

Romania is the flyover Alabama state equivalent of Europe. Who would go there?

Attached: D506CFA0-ED8A-44B1-97E8-489C0D8A9CF1.jpg (499x446, 96K)

How different are Greek and Russian as languages?
I'm not surprised they are coming in there, I would move in too if I had a Russian wife
t. non-Germ nor Roach

>I am scared of HIV
Stop having gay sex
Also, be a real man and stay home and fight for your country

Attached: artworks-000266828069-69lzd9-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Don't let 0bama in.
Fuck him. Make him go back.
We have a few things to discuss with him anyway.

>that handwriting
>retarded hyphenation
OP is either an eight year old, or a retarded Chechen monkey

>Kenya
>Tver
JUST

If you have something you are good at and aren't afraid of doing hard work it's not really a problem.

Even being a good truck driver or crane operator counts. Being good with languages too is also valueable. If you know French and English you are halfway to be able to be accepted in Canada too.