>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW [unchanged]

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative, counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: F099B2AA-A391-4AC0-B64A-5CD360B15432.jpg (453x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ls07THzlL9M
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article194621943/Berichte-ueber-Schusswunde-CDU-Politiker-Walter-Luebcke-tot-aufgefunden.html
archive.fo/Ipncf
youtube.com/watch?v=KedevpXK2qg
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
youtube.com/watch?v=drOtgvAQJ10
youtu.be/_VAhhQsgw7I
t-online.de/nachrichten/id_85865720/sachsens-afd-will-wahlkampf-beginnen-urban-spitzenkandidat.html
bild.de/politik/trump/politik-ausland/trump-attacke-vor-staatsbesuch-londons-buergermeister-schlaegt-zurueck-62380850.bild.html
nzz.ch/die-philosophin-isolde-charim-ueber-den-erfolg-des-populismus-ld.1485268
ejka.org/de/content/rent-jew-mieten-sie-einen-juden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/Ls07THzlL9M

youtu.be/Ls07THzlL9M

youtu.be/Ls07THzlL9M

he advertises freemasons/rotary all the time, wonder why

on a side note, where is this retarded calvin schizoshill? Probably the same guy who claims I have "infiltrated" the new right.

Why is the news so quiet about the shooting of Walter? The press over here hasn't even mentioned it.

Which celebrities aren't freemasons in your opinion?

> Dirk Müller Edition

Why not

> Ding-dong the witch is dead Edition

See:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article194621943/Berichte-ueber-Schusswunde-CDU-Politiker-Walter-Luebcke-tot-aufgefunden.html
archive.fo/Ipncf

youtube.com/watch?v=KedevpXK2qg

Ah they have briefly mentioned it 10 mins ago now, anyone got any info?.

It was on the frontpage of all big media outlets.

I have to type in his name to find anything online, I would expect that sort of news to come up when I type news into google.

Attached: 2AA01A4A-8A5F-4F86-B9F3-F77B17630E17.jpg (1536x1200, 726K)

+1 for the rightwing terrorism statistic

Attached: D7t6SjSW0AAk6AE.jpg (1536x2048, 601K)

>mfw that fag actually got shot

Attached: 1532608586508.gif (397x200, 1.68M)

Stoß

This general is dead, please stop making these threads. You are wasting 1 slot on this board.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

> This general is dead

In the afternoon on a regular wörk day, yes. In the evenings...not so much.

Schnitzel-Spaghetti reportiert ein

nun ist ihm wenigstens mal etwas ordentliches durch den Kopf gegangen

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=drOtgvAQJ10

basiert und stürzt-den-becher-gepillt. Wie können D*nen und H*nse cucks sich je wieder erholen?

>praising a criminal

I bet you watch anime

Only boku no pico.

> opinion
Ask again with "thought" and I may answer.

> Störtebeker
> Criminal

Who gives a fuck?

He's the North's patron saint of sticking it to The Man. In these trying times we need heroes like Klaus Störtebecker, Florian Geyer, Brenton Tarrant and good ol' Schinderhannes.

Dieses.

youtu.be/_VAhhQsgw7I
14/88

Attached: 1559505967105.png (500x347, 193K)

t. someone who would have supported the raf in the 70s

t. someone who supports laws that destroy him

nothing wrong with the raf

Don't you want to shill for Sellner in the Lauren Southern thread? Funny, how Lauren got exposed as police informant (like most of rebel media).

Can you unlikeable little prick shut the fuck up for once?

THIS GENERAL IS NOT DEAD
NOT ALL OF Jow Forums IS CONTROLLED
THEY REALIZED THAT THEY CANNOT FIGHT THE INSANITY THAT PREVAILS HERE
ALL THE SLIDING, SHILLING, BANNING(!!!) ETC DID NOT WORK
STILL THEIR SHILLS ARE EXPOSED AND MADE FUN OF

frat shits, you are simply not smart enough. No amount of beer will make you a big boy in intellect, you are just a useful idiots for cleptocratic boomers who fear what is coming for them.

Attached: jewish_shabbo.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

>unlikeable
unlikeable by losers by you, you guys have to form networks, play dirty etc. to rob others off their wealth. I do fare very well in communities of creators. No wonder you are allied with (((them)))

>little prick
wonder why IRL I get called "asshole" but never "little prick" even though I am just barely 1.80m. Is that "Ausstrahlung"?

>shut the fuck up for once?
lmao and let faggot Austrians do their thing in the AfD Bundestagsfraktion? Nah, your influence must be driven out. I am just sad that I could not radicalize Antifas into acid assault Kerstin (or Sellner when he was in Berlin) yet. Sad, the moment one of your bitches get acid assaulted you won't find replacements anymore as no roastie would risk her ass.

Attached: avg_afd_senator.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

t. Schizo poster

>Dirk Müller Edition

Attached: 12498.jpg (1024x630, 120K)

> t. someone who supports laws that destroy him

Funny thing about that. All the lawful-good characters, who couldn't for the life of them doubt The State or The Law,I know are Boomers.

Yeah. But how does this refute what I said?

>I do fare very well in communities of creators.

Might that be because IT people are usually beta cucks who don't dare speak up if somebody is being a prick? If your behaviour around them is similar to your behaviour here, I guarantee that there are a whole bunch of creators who hate your guts.

It absolutely doesn't and wasn't intended to. My snide remark wasn't aimed at you but at 8uuiTnyf. I just didn't feel like giving him a (You).

have this bump

I see. The trust in our institutions that were subverted to destroy us must go immediately.

I started to enjoy when some AfD boomers get beat up by Antifa because they resort to calling them the "new brownshirts" and the "SAntifa" right after the fact.

Conservashits and Patriotards should be our primary target. Rotfront UND Reaktion are and always were the enemy.

in your opinion IT guys are
> beta cucks
> ogres
> "know-it-all" type idiots
so their opinion from your pov do not even matter, why would they matter for me?

>I started to enjoy when some AfD boomers get beat up by Antifa
expendables, most attacks on AfD politicians are faked tho

Attached: how_bad_things_really_are.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

>expendables, most attacks on AfD politicians are faked tho
very staged image related. do you fag have any evidence to back up your claim?

Attached: very_staged.jpg (700x392, 163K)

t-online.de/nachrichten/id_85865720/sachsens-afd-will-wahlkampf-beginnen-urban-spitzenkandidat.html

> calling for evidence
wait, do you have proof that it was antifa?

Police removed several seconds of the video, one cam was "off" and the wound on his head isnt fake. who calls for action against afd? left + antifa.

Isn't Magnitz an ex commie ?

> I do fare very well in communities of creators.
> so their opinion from your pov do not even matter, why would they matter for me?

Because you, my friend previously appeared to claim doing well in these communities of creators as a badge of pride. And I don't think even you consider your other community, the lawyers, "creators" - or the AfD frat boys and Freemason V-shills you have such a chip on your shoulder about, for that matter.

But that was yet another devious 4D chess move of yours, wasn't it?

>Police did something... it's ANTIFA!
really?!

can you name any Antifas from Bremen who you presumably have in mind to this attack?
Hint: they look distinctively different to these guys in the attacks.

If it was run by SPD/Greens/Lefties they'd have the (allied) Arab clans do it.

How do you know?

will we win brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrros

Attached: 31.jpg (2000x2000, 1.35M)

I don't. That is why I asked. I have seen it being mentioned several times in different places.

>>Während seines Pädagogikstudiums war Magnitz Anfang der 1970er Jahre einige Monate lang Mitglied der DKP.[6]

yep.

>wait, do you have proof that it was antifa?

Extraordinarily claims require extraordinary evidence. Your claim is a good deal more extraordinary than your opponent's. Occam's razor is on his side, lad.

>If it was run by SPD/Greens/Lefties they'd have the (allied) Arab clans do it.
sure mate, arab clans listening to their spd/green/left masters. why are you in this thread if you're so pro antifa and pro left? whats up with you?

>Dirk Müller
Literally boomer tier, I know my dad read some of his books.

Attached: A8949112-CA6F-4FE6-BFF5-CF5CF96099F4.jpg (799x800, 277K)

Which celebrities aren't freemasons in your onion?

Attached: n.jpg (967x966, 109K)

Up to 0 politicians are members of any masonic lodge. They hate the speeches about equality and brotherhood.

Warum ist unsere Diskussionskultur so minderwertig in Deutschland?

german politicians*

because it is being dictated by the elder parties, media and the left.

Magnitz hat sich mit anderen AfDlern angelegt und A. Tassis ist ein sehr gut verbundender Bruder, denke mal der will sein MdB Mandat.
> DKP
shit, I did not know that. Would not have expected Magnitz to glow in any way.

that's not even true as it is easier and closer to do a presumed attack on yourself. Actually, Antifa running an attack on an MdB is less likely than a competitor as the utility function looks way different.

neither, you attack me b/c you want people to buy into your bs
> implying I would sell my ass in stupid rituals
next accuse me of "infiltrating" "the movement" and be a traitor, while simultaneously acting as if I knew nothing and just got a "glimpse"

almost all of the lower ones are NOT freemasons, which I do not know much about as I do not watch TV, ones which are obvious:
> lena mayer-landrut
> böhmermann
> the stars of the controlled opposition, e.g. vera lengsfeld, are either directly in lodges or run by handlers from lodges

>Up to 0 politicians are members of any masonic lodge. They hate the speeches about equality and brotherhood.
nice desinfo, equality/brotherhood is understood among themselves, being more equal than others. It is just a frame.

You're the one shitting all up. This yarn went down the drain the moment you showed up. Let me tell you something: you guys are not the only ones monitoring this

>nice desinfo, equality/brotherhood is understood among themselves, being more equal than others. It is just a frame.
Keep the masons as your scapegoat, but you obviously know shit about them. Every mason is equal to the other. The king isn't better than the beggar. Politicians think they are better than us plebs and that's why they all left freemasonry.

ignore him at best he is just some lefty cunt that wants to sow discord. Call him out if he again tries spread this shizo conspiracy bullshit here.

I mean, this is even present on a deeper level. It seems like Germans are not capable of a civilized debate culture, of academix debates like in the US and the UK.
Is this just a post war phenomenon or were we always like this?

most AfD personnel sucks ass desu. I am so done with this party except with some people from the Flügel.

Attached: 2.jpg (1791x752, 314K)

>This yarn went down the drain the moment you showed up. Let me tell you something: you guys are not the only ones monitoring this
You mean your freebie propaganda operation was disturbed?

The redpill prophets, which I presume you are on their side, share a lot of truth, but also very dangerous lies. Almost as if it was carefully crafted. The majority of the oldfag anons are treating you for what you are. No amount of "elite" LARP is going to fix up of what your substance is.

I shill against the masons because they came here after we have been defeated in wars and our leadership renounced them. So I count 1 and 1 together. Freemasons, CIA etc. have to die so that Deutschland can live. Also, your boomer-type damage controlling is funny as fuck.

>I am so done with this party except with some people from the Flügel.
Some ppl in the Flügel are honest and Höcke is smart enough. Wish he would be at the top of the AfD... just the stupid boomers would not let him win.

>

basiert und Fanatismus-der-Massen-gepillt

The majority of oldfags (me included) knows that I'm neither a LARPer nor a Shill. I was here long before you showed up with your garbage.

Damage control? I'm telling you how it is. Seek help or you will end up in deep depression. CIA is a problem I admit that but it's nothing new. They are even in my town making a copy of what is going on in the www.

>I shill against the masons because they came here after we have been defeated in wars and our leadership renounced them.
What "defeat" are you talking about? My local lodge was founded in 1742. Your "leadership" renounced them? Which leadership?

Attached: 1-1.jpg (609x477, 62K)

bild.de/politik/trump/politik-ausland/trump-attacke-vor-staatsbesuch-londons-buergermeister-schlaegt-zurueck-62380850.bild.html

>Trump being criticized by Sadiq Khan. Trump is a misogynist. Trump points out crime in London.

Attached: Image-1 (11).jpg (750x1175, 118K)

>Vielfalt sei eine Stärke, keine Schwäche. „Wir respektieren Frauen und denken, dass sie Männern ebenbürtig sind“, fuhr Khan fort.

If he's taking about ethnic and religious diversity.... I mean is there any example where multiculturalism lead to more damage? wtf

Attached: lawless london - knife crime, burglary and robbery soar in london under sadiq khan - the sun.png (645x2516, 1.07M)

I will, thanks brother.

>just a post war phenomenon
It delevoped over the time, starting back in '68. It was planned long ago, see Coudenhove-Kalergi or Bilderberg

We are but the most desscusion getting killed if you start to explain your theory and this is cause by the media. If you are smart enough like me you can describe your disribtion of your theory in such a way that its a theory again and then no one cares. If you take both of these arguments in a context you realized its not a culture thing it was implemented in the last 100 years. If it is a culture thing it would be much more complex than A/B unequal/equal C stuff.

Atm the media is always trying to get this much more complex so it seems like a culture thing the last time I checked it was in 2018 in some Anne Will episode.

E hesse. I don'tlike that you only show the why and not the how

>Seek help
>I-I-I not new to the internet hate machine user, trust me!

>What "defeat" are you talking about? My local lodge was founded in 1742. Your "leadership" renounced them? Which leadership?
gotcha, mason. They grew after the world wars; Frederick joined and left b/c he saw what bs it really is. Today's masons are not the ones of yesterday, and the lodges are actually different. The last German gov was under Hitler and there they were expelled/denounced (like they should). Of course, masons of the times are all different, but they usually are the "evil side". And, frankly, if they are just around 100k in Germany kill them all just to be sure.

Menschen wachsen nach,
korrumpierte Systeme fallen zusammen.

> 1 post by this ID

> pic related, it's your master

Attached: netanyahu_blacked.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

Sure you know that the mansons are watching this thread 24/7 and we are already in the 21th century and got alot of good/great hackers.

> mansons
> alot
> hackers
lmao 6/10

As the mayor he still has to practice "taqiyya" unlike his muslim brothers on the street. He was partly right when saying that terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city. Where's the terror in Tokyo then? The truth is, terrorism is part and parcel in any islamic country or city.

As someone who posts on Jow Forums you should know the "how".
>politicians
>media
>famous people
>schooling
>framing
>social media
>lies and deception

Your garbage gets dirtier everytime you post and you just outed yourself as a lefty. How stupid to tell us that your leadership were/are Nazis?

>they usually are the "evil side"
Proof, shizo? Since you're a pro, can you mention clear examples of that? Only pro rule for you: don't mention the well known propaganda due case.

Attached: fgh.jpg (541x170, 17K)

I am a manson, 90% of all higher ranks are hackers. Its kinda requiert to be albe to code at on point. You can learn it there for free, same with higher social skills or psychological stuff etc. I don't know what your view about us is but we are all brothers and sister for each other and so we are helping each other. You can even get their loans with 0% interest.

This time its true but you should still writte it down its not always so simple.

>As the mayor he still has to practice "taqiyya" unlike his muslim brothers on the street. He was partly right when saying that terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city. Where's the terror in Tokyo then? The truth is, terrorism is part and parcel in any islamic country or city.

The whole UK and especially London is the absolute state of the art conformation that multiculturalism doesn't work and causes countless damage. Whites have been literally replaced, all crime is soaring, terrorism, extremism, asian child sex grooming gangs throughout Britain... knife crime epidemic, mostly likely to suffer an acid attack. London is just funny.

Attached: 14-142665_crying-pepe-png-pepe-cry-png.png (483x378, 151K)

What grade have you achieved yet?

>we are all brothers and sister for each other and so we are helping each other
My words. I will join my local lodge soon but gossip says they don't have free mentors right now. Would be sad.

Didn't some german politicians talk about banning knives in cities, too? Such a joke

Die europäische Bevölkerung hat sich pluralisiert – ob einem das gefällt oder nicht

nzz.ch/die-philosophin-isolde-charim-ueber-den-erfolg-des-populismus-ld.1485268

Every time.

>newfag
>confirmed lefty
>pro-antifa
>ad hominem
kys

Attached: gtfoshizo.jpg (1280x840, 302K)

>and sister
urgh, roastie'd, sounds like a lot of brotherly trust may develop

>I will join my local lodge soon but gossip says they don't have free mentors right now.
you are already in there, faggot, that is why you LARP as if there were demand. Truth is nobody wants to be a useful idiot and sees through your bs. Admit it: you joined a scam.

have visited Jow Forums since 2005, but never posted in German threads because of low IQ
>confirmed lefty

Attached: hahahaha.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Yes. They will ban fixed knives over 6cm (after the ban of fixed knives over 12 cm in 2008).
Step by step our freedoms are taken away because liberal democracies have to adjust for the greatest common denominator which is negroid and arab subhumans imported by our j-controlled elites.

Our "elites" have no right to exist.

>Didn't some german politicians talk about banning knives in cities, too?
true yeah. London is very successful.

>but never posted in German threads because of low IQ
We already know that you have a low IQ... Again, I'm not a mason yet but planning to join them. I have no need to lie about that. If you're not a mason and have up to zero knowledge about them, how do you know it's a scam? Go look for help mate before it's too late. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

Every thread you participate in is a low IQ thread desu
>inb4 1 post by this ID

Forbbiden to tell sucks hard, but I had to visit malta ( My grandfather always wanted to have the title knight of malta but never achieved it but I did) ,jerusalem and Abd al-Aziz bin Abdullah Al asch-Schaich (

>Rent a Jew - Mieten Sie einen Juden!
ejka.org/de/content/rent-jew-mieten-sie-einen-juden

die haben jetzt einen Preis gewonnen!

Attached: pepe glasses newspaper.jpg (900x900, 92K)

>If you're not a mason and have up to zero knowledge about them, how do you know it's a scam?
Coz I moved my ass into lodges, researched the ppl who there, was at structures very close (they run fronts for different purposes), researched the networks of what are presumably the upper levels (who are up to mid-tier internationally spoken). Part of my propaganda here is actually making masons interesting and make you ppl join.

I closely tracked/observed their behaviour on FB and searched the network by using its graph search extensively; and yes: I also learned quite a bit. But joining them, this would not be to my advantage and they cannot teach me any more than I already know or am in the process of learning anyway.

Because I know what will happen to you and this is what I want. As I also said: I wanted you guys to connect to Kerstin to make fun of me. In the end, it would end up in max lulz for me.

>Every thread you participate in is a low IQ thread desu
>>inb4 1 post by this ID

?????

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-03 um 18.10.49.png (975x889, 774K)

The RAF was not all bad.

Kandzlerin Angela ((Merkelstein)) übergibt Breis ;::DDDD

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-03 um 18.11.49.png (1059x946, 800K)

Feel free to share your research with us.

Sounds like you're in the york or scots rite. There's a woman in the next town who's also a shizo. She and a friend of hers broke into a lodge to film anything weird. They found nothing lol

how do we help meme this little fag to become SOZI leader?

Attached: kevin.jpg (960x430, 132K)

>pay me to worship me goy

>Wenn ihr mit mir sprechen wollt, müsst ihr zahlen, Goyim!