It's the 2024 Republican Primary. The frontrunners are Tucker, Don Jr., and a fully vindicated Gen. Flynn...

It's the 2024 Republican Primary. The frontrunners are Tucker, Don Jr., and a fully vindicated Gen. Flynn. Who do you pull the lever for?

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (3000x2000, 988K)

The democrat.

Any better suggestions?

Patrick Little

Attached: ouaCAQdZspeVZCl-800x800-noPad.jpg (581x581, 41K)

As the only American here, Tuck. The keks alone

Tucker as king

Not an American, though the only real choice is Jeb!

>don jr
>not ivanka

First Jewish president, MIGA!

If Tucker promises to drown himself in hot pig shit live during his inauguration I may consider voting for the eternally aggrieved millionaire professional victim.

Rand Paul

imagine if you will an alex jones presidency

No out of those 3 the dem would be the best choice.

>pull the lever for
Levers don't make countries great.

Triggers do

Tucker and Flynn, fuck the (((Trumps)))
also daily reminder that Flynn did nothing wrong

I mean, how was Flynn vindicated? I would need to know the story of that.

Otherwise, Tuck.

Enjoy the reward now. Destruction comes like a flood.

tuck
i like a lot of what he said. i think he creamed ben shapiro in that interview they had. not that i have a lot of love for ben or anything.

but tuck is... he's on a big corporate media news network. and also, im not sure how to put this into words but... i can feel the subtle shilling. he presents stories in such a way that either a liberal or a right winger will often feel vindicated after watching the interview.

take his bill nye interview. he could have creamed bill, brought up all kinds of arguments ive heard him bring up before. but instead, he let bill nye of all the faggots in the world kind of win that debate. even though i disagree with nye completely, tucker held back on blasting bill with all the info he could have and has used in the past.

he acts like our prize fighter but i think he is there to win minor fights and then lose on purpose some of the heavyweight battles.

theres more to it then that, but maybe some people know what i mean. i still watch him though and enjoy his show. but i dont trust anyone

and in the end of that bill nye debate both the right and the left felt like they won it. its almost by design, because it probably is. very subtle but not much gets past my cannabis heightened paranoia

but i could be wrong

Nobody. After Trump turned out to be the same shit as everybody else I'm going back to not voting

yeah if max bernier doesnt deliver i will also give up on democracy forever. which will be a shame because this will be my first time voting and ive always wanted to vote since i was 18 over a decade ago and havent found anyone worth even giving a chance until the peoples party of canada

I don't think most people realize that Tuckers social/emotional IQ is genius.

It's no joke, if voting could change anything they'd make it illegal

It takes a full generation to be born then die for change to occur.

Whites are already screwed.

I would love it if Kris Kobach ran, but there's no chance of that. Ted Cruz would be alright.

Lol kill yourself

Tucker 100%

None of those piles of shit. Tucker Carlson can barely handle guest on his show much less real political pressure. No more Trump cancerous family in politics. Flynn is done. Republicans will have no one after Trump other than washed up trash like Romney, Nikki Haley, or Cruz.

Democrats are just as goddamn stupid as Republicans but hopefully with the combined niggerdom of the DNC, entire US media, flood of 3rd worlders who are looking to receive voting rights, and DC establishment they can all kill off the Republican party

General Flynn

It's likely going to be Kushner and somebody else we don't know at the moment as frontrunners. What the country will be like in five years is impossible to say.

the lever that launches the nukes

I would like a proven winner.

Attached: BRA371156.png (512x512, 77K)

Tucker Carlson/Mike Rowe 2020. Rand Paul SoS.

Flynn

Drowning in hot shit huh? How very Talmudic of you

I would probably go with Donald Trump Jr. The reason I'd pick him is because, I think, he really knows what's going on. Sure, his dad must know where the power in American government lies, but Don. Jr. is something else. For example, he follows a lot of IG accounts dedicated to the truth.

And you know what? He may be keeping a low profile, right now, in hopes of becoming the president. I think he would attempt to shake things up, if you know what I mean.

As far as tucker is concerned, he would be my second choice. The guy is an all around based American. He's your stereotypical American man. And that's what America needs more of, imo.

how do you know tucker is real though
how do you know he isn't just playing a character on tv

This

Well, that's just my opinion. I've never had a problem with Tucker's politics and I think they're reflective of who he actually is.

I don't think Tucker's show is a reflection of the politics American's need to adapt. They are a reflection of what American's need to be become, instead.

The reason why I pick Tucker as my no. 2 is because of his personality. You know, that typical American man who speaks his mind and doesn't take shit from anyone. That's who Americans to become.

But Don. Jr. is my no. 1 because they guy is woke as fuck. There's no denying that. He knows Trump is the first stage, in what I believe, is the mass awaking of the American population.

What is the Kaballah shit where Jews think doing evil acts restores the missing shards of God? I remember some fucking Rabbi from a long time ago would do some degenerate ass shit to try and force to return of God.

I mean Dan Crenshaw has a chance but he'd have to hold a higher office first. So 2024 seems out of the question.

How do you go from Kobach to Cruz... wtf

Tucker

this. voted trump in 16, voting dem in 2020 unless it's tulsi. i live in wisconsin