Why do they want to destroy civilisation?

Why do they want to destroy civilisation?

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 61K)

Civilization destroys itself, dumbass.

T.xoxol running from conscription

Because capitalism is an endless cycle of suffering and exploitation

And Russia, did they even see the news?

Chinese forces attacked our navy in the Pacific and entered our Sydney Harbour(tm) while the Australian Prime Minister was off chasing jungle bunnies in the french pacific. His voice broke as he lied and told everyone he knew about it. They wont stop shining lasers at our aircraft.

Please do your research and make sure people know this.

Attached: 1558512091647.gif (203x116, 140K)

We don't. If you really think so then you are ignorant.

Hy и чe ты вpeшь тo. я хoтeл coздaть бaйт тpeд c миллиoнoм oтвeтoв, нo oтвeтилo пять чeлoвeк вceгo (

Go back to 2ch, you kid.

I'm not japanese

Nobody gives a shit about your chink colony. Who cares if insects attack each other

You understood that I said about the porasha.

What's porasha? Do you live there?

Kek, then why was the last half century of Central and East Europe under communism the most vulnerable and exploited?

Hohols are not that cowardly, most of those who fled to Russia were actually Ukrainian kikes.

Don't you realize you are not fun just stupid?

Плoхo быть тoбoй, coглaшycь :(

Capitalist propaganda

Just trolling with FUD to make sure you are busy with other things than the things they don't want you to see.

Because they dont have one of their own anymore after listening to the wrong people too long.

Eye-patch Russia you tricked me again! I thought I was talking to the real one for a second.

Attached: 60770976_2241215946193061_8548561172037632_n.jpg (960x720, 39K)

kara boga

>eye patch Russia

kek

Although what does that you make you?

interstellar UK?

First, it doesn't. It is controlled opposition.
Second, you are implying West is the sole civilization, which isn't true. But its current form must be destroyed, yes.