>catholics aren't cu--

twitter.com/SBSNews/status/1135131798583668741

Attached: cucktholics.png (585x560, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some might say thats not real christcuckery
but
Jow Forums christcuckery is just MGTOW the religion anyway

inb4 Jesus is genderfluid

>Austr*lians
>Representative of Catholics

Yeah nah

>Catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44

Excommunicate every single one of these fuckers for heresy then. You won't because they have a solid argument for this cuckoldry.
>Reverend Welby pointed to other references to support his argument, citing the Catechism of the Catholic Church number 239 laid down by Pope John Paul in 1992. It states “God is neither man nor woman: he is God."
Face it. Catholics have been cucked to shit since Vatican II. Let it burn.

This is the heretical modernism that Saint Pius X tried so hard to destroy. Vatican II has pretty much destroyed the church.

Has anyone taken the Vatican seriously since the last time it tried to genocide Europeans for not sucking the nigger popes cock? I mean, you might be a nigger loving cock sucker, but the whole Protestant reformation killed the church because so many Europeans refused to harbor the taste of pedo penis in their mouth any longer.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

>cucktholics submitting to zeitgeist
wow!
how unusual and totally not like every single time in the past!

I have to give you credit, you've just hit me with some of the most incoherent blather I've ever seen.
Are you a teenager or just a simpleton?

I'm not sure you possess the reading comprehension to be a judge on coherency, my LARPing Jewish friend. Do you need me to dumb it down to a 6th grade reading level like your "historical" scripture so that you can understand it?

Remember that Jesus Christ lifted for your gains.
Much like salvation is attained from the work of another person, musculation too, may be attained by faith on the interval strenght training of Jesus Christ.
Believe that Jesus trained for you and by your faith ye shall be stronk.
As you can see, the logic behind this, is biblically sound.

>Brisbane's top Catholic boys' school St Joseph's College has replaced the term 'brothers' with 'sisters and brothers' and 'brotherhood' with 'international community'.

Attached: Screenshot(37).png (1389x891, 250K)

Heresy

in what world is changing the Bible to fit society "real Christianity"?
Its never "real Christianity" if you ignore Biblical teachings to fit social norms you retarded niggermutt. God have ALWAYS been refered to as a male throughout the Bible, so if they neutralize that then theyre not real Christians. its pretty fucking simple

>follows the religion of mexicans and niggers who are his spiritual brothers whom he will love erotically in heaven for eternity
>calls others niggermutts
"ok"

>in what world is changing the Bible to fit society "real Christianity"?
Christianity has literally bent over backwards to accommodate shifting world views. In itself all sandnigger religions have appropriated all the mythos from the regions they tried to spread onto, with christianity doing it the most.

>“God is neither man nor woman: he is God."
>he is God
>neither man nor woman
>he is God

>he
but christcucks are all the same

A bunch of schools have been infiltrated. Especially the ones with the larger student population. Bullying is through the roof and the places are turning into jungles

Attached: 1532485688245.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

The church is universalist and needs more members to further tithes. In the same way bankers need more people for debt saturation.
Same kind of blind parasite.
>he
It's 'xir', shitlord.

Im all set with this timeline.

Attached: gif-8--9-.gif (350x250, 1.99M)

>Catholic legal immigration network
>It's all jews except for that one north african at the bottom

>b-but it isn't real christianity
>real christianity was never tried
same jewish bullshit