Despite making up only 49% of the population, men commit 80% of all violent crime

Despite making up only 49% of the population, men commit 80% of all violent crime.

Attached: crime_statistics.gif (304x330, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the biggest redpill of them all:

(and that's a good thing!)

the black female murder rate is higher than the white male

Women are leaches.
They literally cannot stop us.

Despite being 49% of the population men build everything

I bet the women commiting crimes are niggers

Women choose kill more babies every year via abortion than most genocides in world history. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) on average 50,000,000+ babies are aborted every year worldwide

"On average, 56 million abortions occurred worldwide each year in 2010–2014."
>who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Attached: 98745983453.png (1156x1999, 196K)

Queens.

LOL

>pol as always missrepresenting graphs.

Women commit less crimes because they are not strong enough to commit them. They want to but cant.

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

That doesn't mean 80% of men are violent
Imagine having a population of 1 trillion, 1 men commits a crime, therefore "men commit 100% of crime".

The key words for unbiased statistics is "Per Capita"

Attached: 1559198576390.jpg (1200x1812, 277K)

sauce?

also showing your vagina usually nets better results.

I am very surprised that it's only 80%

Admitting that there are clear differences between genders? Do you deny science?

Too bad those graphs don't show what motivated the crimes, because if they did, you'd see how many of them were motivated or instigated by women.
Oh by the way, did you know that if a male/female team commits a crime, the woman pretty much always claims she was forced by the male to help, and they always get either lighter sentences or get let off entirely, skewing statistics?
Did you also know that the majority of female murders are committed via third party (a male), who then goes to jail instead of the woman because the woman didn't directly kill anyone herself, and its her word against that of a murderer in court?

I could go on, but you see where this is going. Women are simply more devious and better at hiding their crimes than men, and they are better at getting away with them because the state treats them as children, not adults.

It’s also the fact that maybe most of these “crimes” were people doing some justice like beating up pedophiles and fucking degenerate rapey furries. And molestors one of my friends beat up this molestor and now he’s getting charged for assault a nigger charged him.

Notice no one complains that men are looked at more by shop owners for shoplifting and seen as a bigger threat to children and women and are dealt with more aggressively by the police

Seems profiling is natural and helpful

>Men are more violent than women, look at the statistics!!!!
>You fucking sexist, there are no clear differences in gender!!!
>Men are more priveleged than women!!!
>Men and Women are equal!!!!
>Science shows that Men advance in positions because they are unagreeable assholes and take advantage of people!!!
>Men shouldn't be the in high positions. We should artificially replace them with women!!!
>Science shows that children develop larger brains when breast fed by a Mother and are cared for and given affection throughout their upbringing!!!!
>We should artificially pluck women out of homes and put them under artificial light in a 5x5 cubicle to stare at a screen all day while the child is fed formula by a stranger

Geez, the left is losing it...

>Despite making up only 49% of the population, men commit 80% of all violent crime.
>the people who made everything humanity has achieved do bad stuff too

This pretty much desu

Black women commit the same amount of crime as white men

Don't forget it was men who stopped these other men.

>look at the statistics!

umm here you go

Attached: women.png (678x768, 217K)

>Pretending the problem is men instead of niggers.

Attached: d8ldyyukldyu.png (1079x740, 252K)

Attached: ksstrys.png (957x674, 262K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (953x1280, 241K)

Doesn't take much strength to pull a trigger.

Why do countries even want them? Who pays for all of this?

Attached: 1558378292045.gif (240x176, 912K)

Hum sweety, this clearly shows that society is biased against men.

Yall should realize that this is all because of socioeconomic issues.

You can't have society without men, but you can have society without blacks. Apart from that, I wonder which part of the law enforcement agencies who fight these crimes is male?

>implying that emotional violence doesn't exist

get back to me when a woman makes you into a father and then takes you on a fake-ass "date" where you watch a dyke murder your baby.

despite being only 6% of the population, male niggers commit 50% of all violent crime

Despite being 51% of the population women all women do is complain. Why don't you grow a pair and do something about it?

Men and women are the same bro

>Despite making up only 49% of the population, men commit 80% of all violent crime.
that's only because of the pussy pass. police and courts dont hold wahmen accountable for the violent crimes they commit

Attached: 1523408301839.jpg (196x196, 13K)

Do you mean the Duluth Model used in police training in all western nations except the USA as of just last month?

Attached: propaganda.gif (750x1500, 207K)

>Post male crime statistics in Jow Forums
>Check back 40 minutes later to laugh at the chaos

One of life's simple pleasures.

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-laughing-Associated-Press-640x481.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Now list achievements.
Men do everything. Virtually all the good and bad. Women are passengers.

How many things do I need to invent before I'm allowed to murder/rape? I wasn't aware achievements were a valid excuse for violence.

Obviously. Humans are a sexually dimorphic species and men are the more risk-taking and physically aggressive sex. This is the same across all human societies.

I don't know why anyone on Jow Forums would be dumb enough to deny this.

Attached: 1548959065827.jpg (640x624, 34K)

Nubers a skewed, Men don’t report violent crimes by women much less theft or sexual harassment.

This guy knows what's up

T. Guy who is a virgin or damn near

So far, you're one of the only people in this thread who isn't denying it. Kudos.

Guess which color those men mainly are, too!

Is this the new angle leftypol is going to use?
Yawn.

I don't consider negros, men

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Who is denying that men commit more violent crime than women? Just like will comparisons by race/ethnicity of the total population of these groups, the rate matters.

White and Asian men commit violent crime at much lower rates than Blacks and Hispanic men. Additionally, When comparing crime committed by women, Black women commit violent crime at astronomic rates compared to White and Asian women.

So no matter how you look at it the same thing jumps out at you, what the fuck is wrong with niggers and beaners, both men and women?

Now show us the really nice chart about WHO started all those crimes that men had to finish.
Hint.. Women & Jews & Niggers in that order.

Because you don't know what proxy violence is, you are obviously very stupid. You are a fag.

Just trust me bro.

Obviously you fucking brainlet. Capacity for violence is an inherent part of the male psyche, and therefore, an inherent part of the human condition.

Men are also responsible for civilization, so you take the bad with the good. Niggers less so.

Yea
now look up who makes up the majority of doctors, inventors, scientists, humanitarians, charity CEOs etc

No one denies that. We acknowledge men are far more aggressive than women but men are a necessary part of society because women can not perpetuate the human species without men and also men are the ones that build civilizations. Whereas we can do without blacks and non whites in general.

This is soooo bullshit, women just don’t get charged for it.
I see women attacking men almost every day in the US, but they never go to jail.