What did bongs mean by this?

>Be Britbong
>See state of your country and rage
>Vote Bregggggggsit
>All the continental Europeans leave
>Left with niggers and other assorted poopooskins
>??????????????????????????????
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1546768816533.jpg (1250x800, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&bpctr=1559562419
theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/30/eu-chief-negotiator-blames-brexit-on-nostalgia-for-the-past-michel-barnier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All the continental Europeans leave
y tho

Cause they hate us and they're going to a country without acid attacks and shitskins.

Attached: nbl5jrvkff621.png (800x680, 196K)

Thing is, we can pick the poos that come in.
Some of them are alright, hell, Sikhs love this country more than our own political class. You ever see a Sikh shit talking the empire? I haven't.
Britain is a mind set as much as anything, there's a reason that at the heart of our nation is Britannia, the Spirit of the nation, rather than Britannnia, the Skintone of the Nation. If you're the niggest man alive but actually want to be free, british and proud then you're more an Englishman than someone that was born here to two white parents that hates this country and wants it to be a multi-national hellscape without any identity at all.

Fuck, that's part of the reason our Empire did so well. Like the romans before us we didn't rule by just going 'You are subservient and always shall be, lel' ala the Belgians. We went 'Here is the blueprint of an Englishman, start acting like one and you are my brother. Now learn to queue and that justice is a high concept rather than something you proclaim to stand for while doing what you wanted to do anyway'

In well before 'Look at this cuck civ-nationalist, thinking race isn't the same as identity and culture, lmao'. If it were then we wouldn't have a bunch of fucking cuckolds in Parliament who have lines going back as far as stone henge proclaiming that they're totally down to cuck out to the fucking Germans and inhale the musk off Mama Merkels wrinkled ballsack for an extra 0 on their pension pack while on the flipside the Gurkha slit throat like it was a fashion statement for a country they'd never been to. Or rather, the idea of it.

Attached: it4m3x1zxsm01.jpg (1536x2048, 372K)

>Thing is, we can pick the poos that come in.
>Some of them are alright, hell, Sikhs love this country more than our own political class. You ever see a Sikh shit talking the empire? I haven't.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Some of them are alright, hell, Sikhs love this country more than our own political class. You ever see a Sikh shit talking the empire? I haven't.

Attached: 1526278115424.png (645x729, 186K)

>If you're the niggest man alive but actually want to be free, british and proud then you're more an Englishman
OHHHHHHHH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Good fucking bait, user.

Attached: justbritain.jpg (361x403, 19K)

Nah, Sikhs are aight imo.

>Thing is, we can pick the poos that come in.
>Some of them are alright
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What did bongs mean by this?
People think they can vote their independence back. They only wish for the best, but they're too naive to see what is actually required of them.

>12 year old detected

>Sikhs bro
yeah that's why this cunt wants to further erode your white British privilege of freedom of speech. What a guy, so British. So self interested and not giving a fuck about you, your history, your heritage and your children who will now live in a brown country with less rights than their parents had. Really makes you think. Idiot

Attached: hate speech.png (667x763, 333K)

>Brainlet detected

Attached: 555.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>hell, Sikhs love this country more than our own political class.
Country != people. Imaginary borders mean very little. People matter more than everything else. If Sikhs loved English people, they would move back to where they came from. They don't love the people. They love the imaginary borders and all the benefits that come from living alongside the actual English people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&bpctr=1559562419

Attached: 16e.jpg (200x213, 8K)

? I don't get your point? Sikhs are being targeted by dimwits like you who think they are muslimes. That isn't right, Sikhs are decent folk.

Yes-yes, race is results, no black man can ever be British, it's all about skintone isn't it.
But again, if it is all about genetics, tell me how the most English Englishies who ever lived, who have inbred to the point where their DNA has formed a third strand made entirely of Union Jacks, are selling our entire nation and everything it stands for down the river and into a Continental Hellscape.
The people that sprung forth from the loins of the likes of Cromwell, Wellington and so on are the least English people in the world.
Meanwhile if your world view was right the entire House of Lords should be riding out on horseback nightly, sallying forth into the streets of Londonistan to drive out the Invader and the non-white.

Tell me how you square that fucking circle.

>it's all about skintone isn't it.

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x233, 349K)

>it's all about skintone isn't it.
>race is 'skintone'
Literally stopped reading there, imagine being this stupid. Btw hello Muhammad.

Attached: 1527369256418.png (1545x961, 50K)

> dimwits like you
> didn't read the post
fucking hell you need spoon feeding? this country is not theirs and they get to change the law to suit their own race? fucking hell man, you are a fucking nutter you don't deserve the rights your ancestors literally fought for so you can just hand them over to colonisers. you call me a dimwit. fucking pleb, you are a disgrace and you don't even know why LOL

just tell your children why they will have less and less freedoms. because the brown man has feelings and won't go back to his own country so you have to pay for it. fuck me, people like you are literal garbage. please fucking get out of my country

>and so on are the least English people in the world.
You are projecting your own civnat cuckery here. They are indeed as English as can be. They are not English in the sense that you consider it, i.e., they're not paragons of English culture, or whatever the fuck you think being English means. But they are as English as can be, because they are genetically as English as can be. They are also traitors, of course, but I don't think anyone is claiming that English genetics are perfect.

But those imperfections are yours. A mother loves her children more than anything, even though her neighbours have kids that are both smarter and more attractive than hers. But her kids are hers, and nothing can replace them. That's what being English should be about. All your flaws and imperfections are yours. Even if you have this grand view of the ideal civilised gentleman that all Englishmen should strive to be, no Indian are Chinese exhibiting these virtues could be considered an Englishman. Because they simply are not.

A mother loves her children regardless of her values, and no cuck like you can change her mind by screaming at her how she loves her children only because of their skin color.

The guy is trying to protect people from false accusations. Did you read your own post?

So....
Poland?

Yeah probably, or elsewhere in eastern Europe.

You're exactly right, this is why I keep saying Brexit is stupid. Immigrants from the EU are mostly Frenchies, Germans, and yes Bulgarians and Romanians, but personally I don't have much of a problem with Bulgarians and Romanians (I have known some myself in fact, and they were skilled workers, and perfectly civil people).

If people are worried about Islam, leaving the EU isn't going to solve fucking anything. Apart from decimating our economy.

>muh empire
This just tells me that Barnier was right when he said that people only voted Brexit because of "the hope for a return to a powerful global Britain, nostalgia for the past". Source: theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/30/eu-chief-negotiator-blames-brexit-on-nostalgia-for-the-past-michel-barnier

We should just stay in the EU because it's the only way for Britain to be powerful in the modern world. Otherwise we can try and be like Japan - but Japan is fucked in so many ways. They're all overworked to death. Their suicide rate is high as fuck and they're not having enough kids. And remember they have a hugely successful homegrown car industry (we don't), electronics industry (we don't), and they have a population twice the size of ours.

Within the EU, we can be powerful as fuck. The EU's GDP is nearly as large as America's (it's like $18 trillion vs. $20 trillion), much larger than the next biggest country, China (around $13 trillion).

Attached: eu flag.png (1024x683, 23K)

>Apart from decimating our economy.
That's probably a good thing. Decimating the economy decimates the gibs, and suddenly most of these war-fleeing innocent children realise that maybe their home countries are not that war torn after all.

>destroying your own job and livelihood is a GOOD thing!
>destroying your country's power on the world stage is a GOOD thing!
>rising prices for consumer goods is a GOOD thing!

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (550x543, 30K)

I for one value my people over my bank account.

Attached: behind the post.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>muh people
Lmao, I bet you mean all the white people in Finland - but some of those white people will be liberals with completely different views to yours. Do you really value them, more than someone who has views more similar to your own, and who may well be more valuable to society, just because of their skin colour?

That's just brainlet-tier thinking. Many of the "people" you want to save will be deadbeats and losers. And you have immigrants working in your country who are more valuable to society than many of the deadbeat whites. The CEO of Nokia is Rajeev Suri, who was born in India, and is Singaporean by nationality. He will be paying tons in tax - a huge net contributor to Finland's taxes - while there will be lots of whites in your country who are net drains on the tax system.

Think for once in your life, Valtteri.

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

We didn't have a referendum on sending non-Europeans back.

>Do you really value them, more than someone who has views more similar to your own, and who may well be more valuable to society,
Yes.
>ust because of their skin colour?
No.
>Think for once in your life, Valtteri.
Blood is thicker than shekels. I won't sell my children to you just because it'd make me richer. My people are my people, and no amount of your shekels or will change that.

I already responded to another cuck like you here, if you want to see: Funny how you euphoric individualists are carbon copies of each other.

Attached: yes yeess.png (215x215, 9K)

>muh people
You should care about your family, yes, but random white people in Finland don't give a shit about you, and many of them won't want to be part of your ethnostate, and they will actually think you're a complete weirdo.

>muh euphoric
>muh ad hominem
Ad hominem is not an argument, Valtteri.

>You should care about your family, yes,
My friends are about my fourth cousins. They are my family. That's why I call them my people.
>Ad hominem is not an argument
Neither is repeating "muh people" like a cuck-pokemon. I'll take my people, you can have muh shekels.

Caring about your extended family is fine. But what about some white Finns who you are not closely related to, and who support opposite political causes to your own, and who are a drain on your country's finances? There will be some examples of such people - do you really care about them, and if so why? Just because of their skin colour?

>Neither is repeating "muh people"
But I subsequently gave an ARGUMENT explaining why "muh people" is so dumb. I am all for restricting migration and disallowing people who will provide no benefit to the country and will just be a drain on public resources. But why wouldn't you allow people who have important skills that can benefit the whole country? Think of Wernher von Braun, the former Nazi rocket scientist that the US captured after the war. Without his skills, the US may never have gone to the moon. Or you could use another example - Steve Jobs was the son of a Syrian immigrant (not a refugee, but a man who already had a degree, and moved to the US for his PhD - he was also the son of a self-made millionaire, a guy who would be Steve Jobs' grandfather). And Steve Jobs created tons of jobs for Americans, contributed billions to US taxes, and helped America be at the forefront of the technology industry.

>and if so why?
Because they're my blood. I share a collective gene pool. That pool gives rise to them, and it gave rise to me. The majority of Finns are related to me quite closely. being perhaps sixth cousins on average. Some are further than that, but they share the looks, the culture, the language and the habits anyway, so they fool me well enough for me to consider them my own.
>Just because of their skin colour?
Is that why you cheer your hometown, when it plays football against the next town?
>explaining why "muh people" is so dumb.
No you didn't. You made utterly ridiculous claims about money being the most important thing there is. That's not an argument. That's pure unadulterated retardation. You can't buy my people any more that you can buy my children.
>who will provide no benefit to the country
What the fuck is a country? It's a piece of land inhabited by people. It has no meaning without those people. People are all that matters. If I build a grand house but get forcibly evicted from it, what the fuck does it matter to me how great the house is doing under its new occupants? I wouldn't give a shit. People matter, not locations.
>Think of Wernher von Braun, the former Nazi rocket scientist that the US captured after the war.
He was not that unrelated to majority of Americans. More than the average Finn to another, but infinitely less than an African-American to a white American.
>And Steve Jobs created tons of jobs for Americans, contributed billions to US taxes
Fine things indeed. Nothing compared to people. I love my poor brother just like I love my rich brother.

The idea that you have any kind of connection to someone just because they're the same ethnicity as you is pants-on-head retarded. You're saying that I should view a white Englishman who is a welfare leech and a shitty person than an Irishman or a Frenchman who is hard-working and friendly.

Also, remember that his original point was that Brexit is just going to make the country browner. If your focus is on white nationalism instead of just ethnic nationalism then Brexit is still a bad thing.

Most people these days don't give a shit about "muh blood" - most white Finns will be a distant relation to you. They are irrelevant when it comes to the continuation of YOUR OWN genes.

>You made utterly ridiculous claims about money being the most important thing there is
I didn't say it's the most important thing. It is pretty important, though. Countries with more money are more powerful, have better healthcare, better standards of living, etc.

>What the fuck is a country? It's a piece of land inhabited by people. It has no meaning without those people.
That doesn't mean that you can't benefit from other people bringing their skills. I'm not saying the doors should be open to anybody, because I don't think they should be. But if someone can bring great skills, then it would be a bit dumb to exclude them just because they look different.

>The idea that you have any kind of connection to someone just because they're the same ethnicity as you is pants-on-head retarded.
Perhaps you'll learn about evolution, when you grow up. It's not a hard concept, really, so maybe there isn't that much hope for you. Finns give birth to Finns. Russians give birth to Russians. And apparently English give birth to Indians. Your mother gave birth to you. She couldn't have given birth to anyone else. That's the connection you have with your people. Or should have. But I guess the sight of shekels has ruined your eyes, so it's invisible to you.
>Also, remember that his original point was that Brexit is just going to make the country browner
It won't. Shit skins won't move from Europe there anymore as easily. And if the economy indeed collapses, the shit skins you already have will flee towards a country with more gibs.

>They are irrelevant when it comes to the continuation of YOUR OWN genes.
They are not. The reason we ever evolved to have societies and things like altruism is precisely because others around you share your genes. You sacrificing yourself to save the children of your neighbour is more beneficial to your genes than them dying and you not. That's the foundation of any society. Yet the you've sacrificied that unity on the altar of perpetual GDP growth. The saddest thing is that you will get neither. You will lose your people, and the new replacements will eventually also destroy your precious economy.
>Countries with more money are more powerful, have better healthcare, better standards of living, etc.
If a rich smart man comes and demands your house, will you give it to him? He'd make it better. He's smart and rich, so he could buy all sorts of nice things there. Surely you should just hand it over, because it'd be better for the house for him to live there than you.
>hat doesn't mean that you can't benefit from other people bringing their skills.
That is the only possible benefit there is to any foreigners. A symbiotic relationship. Like dogs and humans. But you don't really need foreigners. There is nothing in this world that an African can do but a Brit cannot.
>then it would be a bit dumb to exclude them just because they look different.
It's suicidal not to. I've already many times demonstrated how utterly stupid you people are. Your neighbour's kids might be all sorts of experts and geniuses. Yet you simply won't replace your own child for one of your neighbour's. Why is that?

Sorry, but I'm not going to support "my people" when they're fucking up my country's economy and actively making my life worse for no real benefit. We simply don't live in the world that you're describing, it's pretty obvious that the vast majority of people don't have this kind of tribal loyalty (at least in the civilised west), and the only societies that actually do are complete shitholes like Yemen and Somalia. If they aren't loyal to me why should I feel any loyalty to them?

>We simply don't live in the world that you're describing
We live exactly in the world I describe. We do not live in this multi-racial utopistic dream world you think. Any economic benefits you think you gain from non-English is lost the moment your country actually becomes non-English. When commissar Jamal appropriates your house, because you're an evil white oppressor, maybe you'll finally understand that it was actually the trust and unity of English gene-pool that allowed your country to thrive in the first place. The fact that your country even exists anymore with the number of corrupting foreigners in there is a testament to how strong the genetic bond between English could have been, because any weaker race would already have been utterly destroyed.
>and the only societies that actually do are complete shitholes like Yemen and Somalia.
They're shit-holes because they're non-white.
>If they aren't loyal to me why should I feel any loyalty to them?
You don't feel loyalty to their views. You should to what they are. Your brother is your brother regardless of how much he disagrees with you about politics. You don't invite an Indian to your house to replace him. Or maybe you do. But soon you'll notice that your house is inhabited by nothing but Indians, and now you actually don't have a brother at all anymore, not in spirit or in blood, because the Indian never considered you his brother.

The problem is that Brexit is going to accelerate this country's heterogeneity. Aside from it damaging our economy, it's going to lead to an exodus of white Europeans and to an increase in the number of blacks, muslims and indians coming into the country. That's why I'm trying to say that Brexit is a retarded idea even if you are an ethnic nationalist such as yourself (although there are plenty other reasons why it's dumb, such as economic problems). Are you saying that I should support "my people" even when what they are doing is unwittingly accelerating their own destruction?

>Are you saying that I should support "my people" even when what they are doing is unwittingly accelerating their own destruction?
Yes. That is the only thing that matters. You should not support their policies of self-destruction, but you absolutely should support them for being your people. Genes that strive to survive, stand a chance. Genes that don't, die. Self-destructive gene pools die out just like self-desstructive cultures and harmful mutations and bad decisions.

If you have a choice between building a house for your family or a mansion for someone else's, I'd pick the first one. Brexit might or might not be beneficial, but it does tell loud and clear that about half of your people still are nationalistic. They did not vote for economics. They voted for England to be English. They heard "should English be English", and they answered yes. Recently, some super funny joke has been going around about asking people whether their kids should be taught Arabic numbers, and most people say vehemently no. Leftists think that's so funny, but in truth the people heard "do we want to live alongside Arabs", and they answered "no fucking way".

>british
>white

Attached: catherine-zeta-jones-walpole-awards-102417.jpg (640x415, 115K)

>If people are worried about Islam, leaving the EU isn't going to solve fucking anything
except stop asylum and quota immigration

and stop EU immigration of muslim with EU citizenship, such as the ones Merkel gave out to Every fucking immigrant that came in.

You're such a fucking brainlet
If you want to make a fucking point, begin by not lying, how fucking hard is it!!?

The British government will allow those things anyway.

Wow you're getting butthurt just because what I said is true and you don't like it, lmao.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)