Anyone else get a strange vibe from Americans? It feels ike they're almost human...

Anyone else get a strange vibe from Americans? It feels ike they're almost human, but something that would make them fully human is missing. They seem very fake.

Attached: 1558993458561.jpg (218x231, 27K)

I am human?

They think they matter because their kike handlers control the world. Really they are just cattle for (((them))) like everyone else.

D&C faggot, kys

Post timestamp and loiscence to post or gtfo
please and thank you

Greatest nation coming through, this is now a Countryball thread.

Attached: picture-21-600x4078.jpg (600x4078, 189K)

They are very fake because they have been on antidepressants and TLC channel since they were 7

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 444411223312341.png (1722x951, 254K)

why are europeans so gay for america, user?

>but something that would make them fully human is missing
they are the npcrusaders of this age

Attached: npcrusaders.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

:/ it's a race to the bottom between USA and AUS.

will we win? I hope not.

Attached: k.png (453x548, 199K)

The country is young, so we all act like kids. Kids are shitty, incomplete adults.

Not all but generally....Overtly more prideful and boastful than other posters. More obnoxious, often takes criticism of their government etc. personally.
Easily offended, cant into mature debate. Hopped up on energy drinks and delusion of freedom.

Attached: Spurdo USA.png (557x557, 249K)

You know shitposting is illegal in your country, right?

It's because we have the tip of our dick mutilated causing life-long trauma.

American blood is tainted by nigger genes. Which is why we are almost human. Don't worry britfag in a hundred years your descendants will know that its like to be an Amerimut.

Most of them have no history or roots that go back even a century. They are a made up people and fake.

Holyfuck, that's exactly why. Thanks for the answer. Thread over.

nah dawg, you are a nigger

Oh so that's why Jow Forums is anti semitic, I get it now

Attached: 8C172BCE-1728-410D-9FAA-5552375AEF1B.jpg (500x775, 56K)

Trump should restart the semen deliveries so they can calm down.

I dont know. I always see brits acting extremely smug, and easily angered. Maybe its the shallow gene pool.

I've said this a few times here, but a lot of them seem to have difficulty with hypothetical arguments. It's like they feel everything should directly relate to them... maybe they are younger 4channers in general? I don't know.

For phoneposters not in the know, open the image in a new tab, and then remove the "m" just before the ".jpg" at the end of the URL. If that doesn't work, just chance jpg to png.

Attached: picture-44.png (468x2644, 87K)

>4channers

Attached: 18F8472E-89C8-48EC-A551-53CB6F033354.jpg (475x476, 32K)

You better not be talking bad about israel, whatever country you are!

Attached: 1558992015287.png (1400x1380, 1.47M)

this is Rich coming from a limey fuck. are you for real? everything you just said describes every fucking Brit I've met to a tee .

Reminder

"The Penal Laws, first passed in 1695. were strictly enforced. These laws made it illegal for Catholics (Irish) to own land, and required the transfer of property from Catholics to Protestants; to have access to an education, and eliminated Gaelic as a language while preventing the development of an educated class; to enter professions, forcing the Irish to remain as sharecropping farmers; or to practice their religion. In addition, Catholics (Irish) could not vote, hold an office, purchase land, join the army, or engage in commerce. Simply put, the British turned the Irish into nothing better than slaves, subsisting on their small rented farms."

>maybe they are younger 4channers in general? I don't know
No it's thanks to Hollywood and its toxic celebrity culture

Every time I use the classic descriptor for Jewmericans aka "circumcised jewslave cannon fodder mutt" - these mutts get triggered clockwork pottery style...every single fucking time.

And their replies are always the same.

> your country is small
> where is your country anyway
> literally who
> we'll bomb you
> you're lucky we didn't bomb you
> whiter than you turk rape baby
> Serbia is based

This is your jewmerican mongrel. He thinks that jew-loving, jew-dicksucking, "muh antifascism" serbians are BASED, he thinks that "remove kebab" meme is a reality and they unironically look at that shit as something that happes in that cucked philosemitic landlocked shithole...they really take the reality remarks (they think those are insults - how can it be an insult if it's truth) personally and get all uppity.

Jewmerica is the plague of the planet. No country enabled the kikes like Jewmericans did, no country died so vigorously for khazarian kid fuckers like Jewmericans did, every single thing Jewmerica did since "muh 1776" was for greater Israel.

They are the plague of the planet, determent for whole humanity and on top of that....

They're fat and circumcised, and dumb. Yikes.

Attached: goyim-commute-for-israel.jpg (3600x2400, 2.42M)

That was a different monarchy. But sure. The Windsors cucked the old monarchy of England in the 1900s supposedly.

This is a ZOG welfare state that sends the goyim to do Israel's bidding.

Attached: 1558586991273.jpg (500x500, 54K)

daily reminder

>This picture had more cars in it
>than all of Croatia

and made Israel and love them to this day also both families are jewish btw it was Cromwell and his jew masters

Hypothetically, what if you're just bias?

OOF That's a scathing critique.

>often takes criticism of their government etc. personally.
Personally I really dislike foreigners of all stripes, especially the ones living here, so hearing you blabber on about our government annoys me to no end. Even if I agree I have a knee-jerk reaction to some Gook or Euro shit talking the US. We didn't ask to be the superpower, it just sort of happened. We aren't that bad, it's just the fact that being the only one at the top makes us self-devouring and the rest of the world is getting dragged into it

I find it funny because they rarely talk about their own gov't. They don't even need to trash talk it, but they never bring it up, ever. Like they have no interest in their own countries or something. It's really weird.

There are more kike rats in this picture than in entire Croatia, a country that proudly had the MOST BRUTAL (as admitted by top ranking SS officers) death camp in WW2.

Yet MUH SERBIA is based and what other /the_pol/ retard Ben Shapiro talking point you have? What other "I'm a MAGA PAYTRIOT I HAVE GUNZZ 2ND AMENDMENT GUNNNZ" retard argument you have?

Attached: america-the-freedom-country.jpg (1200x630, 107K)

>We
>Superpower

This is your problem burger, YOU are not a superpower, unless your superpower is eating cheetos.

When Rome was introduced to Christianity, Germanic races overthrew their rule and the empire literally collapsed. I like Christianity for my mom and other bored housewives to make friends and chat, but for intelligent humans it's very dangerous.

It's because all Americans start browsing at 11 y/o and regularly posting after a few days of lurking.

If you wernt so self centered you might have noticed that America isnt the only thing discussed on Jow Forums

>YOU are not a superpower
Yea no shit faggot. How else would I refer to my nation collectively? This is just kike semantics

What about the eastern Roman empire?

>Try to talk about other countries.
>Suddenly they want to talk about the US again.
Gee.

>I really dislike foreigners of all stripes

Says the circumcised strip-mall wage-debt-slave creature living in a literal MELTING POT of vast consumerism and culture mashing, based solely on culture of buying new shit and getting in more debt on Khazar printed currency.

I have no qualms against niggers and spics - I would personally invest all efforts to literally slaughter every single "huwyte" circumcised piece of Jewmerican shit. Every single one should have his entire gene DNA pool deracinated and just wiped off this planet.

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: jewmericans4.jpg (2646x1764, 610K)

I know exactly what you mean. People around me are fake. I feel fake, myself.

>How else would I refer to my nation collectively

Israel's #1 vassal state would be the most accurate and succinct description.

Attached: jewmericans1.jpg (3344x2508, 936K)

What about it?

If only Europe and Asia would do something about them, since they directly neighbor them. Alas, you leave everything to the US, like usual.

Not something missing. Something extra making us not human. Most of us have British blood. That's really the issue.

You seem upset by our superiority.

Attached: TL6Cz4.jpg (594x593, 125K)

Stay mad

Attached: 1505248698928.png (410x410, 32K)

This coming from a limey fuck who allows his country to get fucked in the ass by sand niggers. you even elected one of them for fuck sake. I hope your enjoying Londonstan.

>sitting in dad's pickup treuuuuck

>that gigantic post just to describe your butthurt at being inferior

Attached: NgjNgw.jpg (700x420, 47K)

Simple, you say "The US government" ...this is exactly the issue I mean, American's seem to have an ingrained belief system which equates themselves as a person to the state. The brainwashing is strong.

>I like Christianity for my mom and other bored housewives to make friends and chat
This is why men converted too; Abrahamic religions are a disease

We don't think about you

Chances that at least one of those 3 disgusting dumb Jewmerican whores got nigger dicked in past 12 months is 100%.

Imagine trying to live "trad" in Jewmerica, imagine even LARPING about trad in Jewmerica, a cesspool of jewish ordained degeneracy.

Nothing makes me LOL as much as jewmerican trad larpers. Nothing says "I'm a kissless virging wignat faggot" like a trad larping faggot on /the_pol

Attached: death-to-jewmerica.jpg (914x2048, 310K)

burgers never strike me as annoying at large, leaves on the other hand are like 90% unbearable. (i know cognitive dissonnace)

>currently undergoing a state visit
That wouldn't surprise me actually.

>people don't like being insulted
Powerful...
Croatia superpower by 2030!

>get criticized
>react with the common half dozen inculcate canned replies all Amerimutts regress to
It's always easy to tell white Americans from "white" Americans, mutts are incapable of creativity or reacting without emotion, and they will never admit a single flaw no matter how obvious. it will always become an angry ad hominem and usually at best a "no u". They have a few shared lines to choose from, like true NPCs.

Learn from your white compatriots, goblinos. if you are capable of such that is

Attached: 1549516281354.jpg (850x400, 76K)

It's probably the genuine human emotion that's missing. They have been turned into soulless consumers a long time ago. Interact with an American. You'll notice that everything he says is just small talk. Absolutely nothing of essence. They're the slaves of corporate masterminds.

Rent free
e
n
t
f
r
e
e

Just listening to Canadian news yesterday. Guess what they were talking about? I'll give you one guess, and it's the subject of this thread, too.

I with I had cool British superpowers like acid attacks, spontaneous auto explosion, or the power to avoid prosecution for serial child rape.

Just 95% of it.

And think about the mindset of that faggot who took the pic. Try to imagine that "muh 2nd amendment" faggot who did the picture for THA GRAM, hahahahaha imagine being so trad you setup photo situations like the pathetic one on the picture with those 3 cousins he fucked in elementary...to get some likes??

Hahahha YIKES.

Pic rel the guy who took the photo is among these guys.

Attached: muh-2nd-amendmunt.jpg (1600x1200, 1.19M)

Again, this is semantics. In the context of my post that phrasing would be awkward, much less every time I wanted to refer to the nation. A nation being a group of people and not the state itself. I don't know if it's some kind of language barrier but I've heard Brits speak in ways that sound really awkward

Don't forget baby naming!

Well, they walk down "clip-clop-hippity-hops," so...

Eat shit dork

Attached: 1555099687931.gif (720x406, 3.97M)

neck yourself chink.

>n-no u Canada!
of course you are incapable of realizing it, but you just instantaneously proved me right. Thank you for being such a prompt and succinct living illustration of my point, that couldn't have happened more perfectly

Attached: 1546114028192.png (282x337, 373K)

>mindlessly spewing the exact same insults in 90% of posts from non-Americans
>accuses others of canned responses
It's all so tiresome...

They know we're just waking up. They can't wait to welcome us back to the board. Anyone who has been on Jow Forums during the night will tell you it's a boring shitfest.

>When Rome was introduced to Christianity, Germanic races overthrew their rule
Germanic races who sacked Rome were Christian by the way :^)

>no u
and again. every time without fail, you're all so predictable.

example of a typical amerimutt response.

I like how you can't even talk about yourself, because you're so fixated on me.

KEK

>It feels ike they're almost human, but something that would make them fully human is missing. They seem very fake.
>something that would make them fully human is missing
Ha!

Attached: This kills the Ameridick.png (600x595, 255K)

CALM DOWN BUCKAROO OOHH WEE

Attached: madmutt.jpg (898x904, 80K)

TLDR FUCKING LEAF

TLDR FUCKING LEAF

If he posts anything else, then he'll be arrested, so you can't blame him for sticking to a set routine.

kek

america number one

You love talking shit about America dont you? please can you fix your shit country before you continue? get rid of that faggot Trudeau and make fucking animals illegal again you degenerate.

Yes semantics, a word play that has brainwashed many Americans (and others) to equate "You" with your Government through conflation. This is why American's often see criticism of their government as a personal attack, whereas many Anglo is immune to such critiques, as we by and large agree.

That's the point I was making. Christianity is the biggest Jewish trick in history. It fooled the niggers of their time into destroying Rome, then those niggers(Britain, France, Germany) ruled Europe and turned it into a gigantic shithole. History repeats itself, forever and for always. China has more Mongolians in it than the entire country of Mongolia for example. The brutish "horde" races ALWAYS win in the end. I guess it's just nature's way of continuing the biological cycle of forcing us to breed strong men so we can continue advancing.

u mad brah?

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Jow Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Jow Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

Attached: 1559244112700.gif (500x338, 388K)

>that unintelligible nonsense was the absolute most intelligent response you could come up with
see, this is what happens when you're a glutton for repetition, you lose your ability to actually understand communication

We have word filters here newfag

You were so anxious to prove me right you repled to the wrong post

I see you have cycled through 2 of the 4 preprogrammed stock replies you have for Canadians, next you will call me a chink and mention grocery prices and after that you will be forced to cycle through those again with minimal effort

You're all too easy to read because you're all exactly the same

Attached: 1545948715939.jpg (571x618, 42K)

Americans are only 56% human. That’s why hitler didn’t consider Americans white

They're reptilians. Also I think having your penis mutilated when you're a baby has something to do with it

A lot of them seem, really, y'know, *stupid*. I mean, no offense, there are are a lot of smart people all over the place, but none voting for Democrats amirite laddies?