London is a joke

I was in London last week. A business trip, but I had some free time to walk around. After just 20 minutes I wanted nothing but an actual flamethrower to clean this fucking city up.

You guys are fucking delusional. You're talking about ethnostate, "how to save white race" and so on, but come on, Western Civilization is already a silly joke. Free borders are working much better than nukes. Low birth rate is a suicide for any social group.

Imagine two giant niggers are raping a white girl in her ass and mouth but she's still mumbling "I'll take over you". Then imagine there are 100 niggers in a room. They are going to have some fun then just slit the throat of the stupid sheep.

This white girl is you, /pol

Attached: 1558090080227.gif (607x609, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqu2KYBEJDM
youtube.com/watch?v=0QKwQHqokPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can afford to leave your country? Must be a 0.0001%er in Russia. Congrats on being really rich

ok? why the fuck do you care so much about a useless country? really speaks volumes to what you hold as priorities

Actually, yes. I guess I earn more in a year than many Western people.

I wonder what's the point to have a hope. My 3 days in London was an ultimate black pill.

I was in Nashville last weekend and it was great. Nothing but white people and country music. I was expecting niggers everywhere because it’s in the south but it was really great.

This is a good news. Maybe it's not so bad as I thought.

But London still is a joke. No one can change my mind.

Same shit in Moscow buddy.
But with middle asians and caucasians.

This is a JIDF thread.

Life itself is a fucking joke.

Whites have overcome worse, I wouldn't worry about us demoralization shill kike
Judging by history I'd be more worried about what's going to happen to you and the shitskins once it's clear that we can't get out of this democratically. We get closer to that realization every day. Clock is ticking.

Why middle class is basically non-existent in Russia?

Which is why nobody feels sorry for you and we never will.

Never asked you to. You should fear us, not feel sympathy for us. You will relearn that soon.

ur a gay

They exist in Moscow lol.
Average Russian live like you I guess.

Not good but fine. And we have no debt at all.

Attached: K5XNe7j-2.png (1920x1827, 2.74M)

No user, this time it is over. There is no God and you're not willing to die for anything, fuck you and your ego. You are all going to die, Nature will be indifferent.

The triumph of resentment and mediocrity, beffiting of a godless reality.

You are all going to die, you have comitted the "sin" of being racially pure and better.

It's all subjective self interest. The Elites want you dead and so do we, the vast majority of the world's non-White population. You don't get to just be better, you get to fucking die. Unfair? boo hoo.

Well, no. First, Moscow isn't overpopulated by immigrants (but yeah you right there's a lot of them).
Second, literally NO ONE look at immigrants as an actual or potential citizen. They do dirty job, they take their gibs, they get the fuck out of the country.

>meme flag said something
>it's obviously a joke
>no one cares

Oh no no no, it's not "your" country. It's everyone's country.

It's like its not an English City anymore.

It never was to begin with, niggers used to be english too.

Ivan you do have debt, just not as much as we do.
And the only reason why your country is flooded by literal monkey niggers is because most of Russia is already nigger-tier.

because the small amount of middle class Russians which is appeared in 2000s has been destroyed by oligarchs and government.

You wouldn't want to lie user, that would be a "sin". You wouldn't want to be a "sinner" that would be "wrong".

I'm prepared to die as a free man than live as a kike slave. I'd suggest you get out of our way and go back to your lands if you want to survive, you're forcing us into an existential struggle that ends with you and your kind dead. I don't care about your people or their survival, only my own. We will not go quietly into the night and we will bring the world to its knees in the process of going out. You're naive and overly optimistic about how this is going to play out. History teaches another lesson.

Don't you know that the third part of Saint Petersburg is not Slavs at all?

They live here. No doubt. We have the same problem as all of Europe.

But of course, we don't have "tolerance" problems.

Isn't flooded*

Are you a prostitute?

london is borderline 3rd world. i've only been once saw too many shitskins to even consider going again.
i grew up in an all white town, saw no niggers as a kid but now they're here. i hate 'our' country.

I had a business trip in the UK, but according to what was going on in London I guess I was in Saudi Arabia.

London is fucked.

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

You won't do shit you godless faggot, you really think your pathetic resistance is going to save you? it was already too late back in WW2. You simply aren't "the good guys". There are no good guys.

Have fun with that Samson Option. I suggest you build a nuclear bunker.

History is one clusterfuck after another, back when people actually thought there was a god. Now we know the truth, Jews are in power and they don't give a fuck they will see this world destroyed before they allow you narcissistic privileged little retards to be in charge again. You're like that retarded highschool bully, that's all you are. You're privileged, you're not the good guys.

There are no fucking good guys and there is no god either. You're doomed, we all are. It's all over, nuclear war. Nucelar devastation. It's done, over and done with.

We should never have been created to begin with. It's all vanity/ego. There's nothing, only The Void. Only death. Everyone's either a moron evil or a lighter shade of gray, it's all dark. It's all bad. It always was.

There's nothing sacred.

Nothing means anything, what are you going to do? you're not going to do anything. They'll just kill you.

> we don't have "tolerance" problems.

Trouble is Arabs and Jews think in exactly the same way and have us over a barrel. Even trump is sold out to the jews. We are currently witnessing the semitic takeover of the western world.

I don't think so.
We have the same conditions as Poland for example. As I said not good but fine.

And we really don't have debt.
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

Less than 13% of GDP. That is nothing.
For you, it is 50% of GDP. Still pretty good actually.

I don't think there will be an actual war.
Some day you'll just realize that you're an old man, and there's almost no white faces on the street of your city.

I was there a couple of years ago, didn't hear a single British person for 24 fucking hours. the idiots there spoke in arabic, asian, eu-cucklangues and african. it was utter shit.
if i wanted to go to kabul i would have joined the army.

Bro you have mental problems.

This made only for retarded nazis witch use VK lol.

It's all just a fucking ugly lie.

Everyone is just evil, there's morons but they don't matter they might as well be NPCs.

Nuclear war is coming, i say good riddance.

Not Slavs? Who they are then?

No shit, cut your left eye out. Cut it out, then eat it.

lol no

>/pol
stopped reading there

Existence was a fucking mistake and there is no god and never was, everyone's a retarded fucking narcissist. Karma can go fuck itself.

I doubt they can earn as much as me. Maybe the best of them who get laid with very rich people.

That was the last word. You read the whole post.

We're going to rape kill and eat you all, try to fuck with the jews. They have the samson option, you will never win. You will never escape.

London =/= UK

It's like saying California represents the entire USA.

> London is a joke
> Let's make the world a joke
No, thanks.

Death.

They already enslave your women, user. Many of them. Many of them have been sold. That's ridiculous.

Middle Asians. Check it on Google. Pretty shocking numbers.

>Nuclear war is coming, i say good riddance.

It’s not going to be nuclear war. It’s going to be 5G in conjunction with AI military and surveillance software. All the elites will hide in bunkers whilst the rest of us are starved out/slaughtered by robots, drones, and supply chain disruptions.

There are no sins other than lying about the fundamental truth of reality i.e: that everything is just a lie.

guilt is for the weak

no actually, let's

let's make the world a joke

>implying

good

Smoke some weed dude. You are too nervous.

Have you hanged yourself yet ? Jungle monkey

lol
I've been to edinburgh, literally the same shit
the only nigger free places I've been to on the small island, were highlands and Skye

now say me how many has been jailed for an actual intolerance.
As many other laws, 282 is just a tool for our fucking government and their shills to silence anyone who try to stand against them.

(((They))) want you to feel demoralised. That’s their whole schtick. Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

magically make me white

oh

so shut the fuck up

hang yourself whiteboi, smoke meth

kill your mother

>Moscow isn't overpopulated by immigrant
I have a relative who was in Moscow a few days ago, she told the metro looks like Tashkent and once at a pedestrian crossing she counted 7 people, 6 churki and 1 Russian. Fortunately they're temporary workers, but they are everywhere

i don't like being laughed at

i don't like being bullied

i don't mind doing it to you though, since you're such innocent fucking DIE

oh, are they

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqu2KYBEJDM
youtube.com/watch?v=0QKwQHqokPg

Yeah Nashville looks lovely

come on man, don't mumble about "debts". We don't have debt because our economy is fucked. No one want to give us money.

As a man who running business I'm so fucking tired to hear this shit. Гocдoлг CШA, блядь. Пиздeц.

Nigger

life is just unfair for no rational reason whatsoever, there is no why

it's all dark and empty and evil

there's nothing to say

>if i wanted to go to kabul i would have joined the army.

wow, man, that crossed my mind actually.

Well I was born there..and desu in the early 80's my memories of it are very good. It had a comfy level of multiculturalism and not too crowded.

I have had bad experiences in London as an adult though. Members of my family moved out of Hackney, thank god, and last time I went it looked like North Africa.

Τhe middle class in Russia scarcely resembles the middle class in the United States or Western Europe

i'm not wrong

you know i'm not wrong

you're scared, because you know you won't win in the end

we don't care, we'll destroy the whole world before we'll let you win

and don't forget who's in power

>Fortunately they're temporary workers

He fell for the temporary workers meme again

Are they have a citizenship?

it was all always ugly and always will be

one thing i take from all of this is knowing you're doomed

thanks jews

Where were you doing business? Go to the City and anything walking around there is tame, decent amount of whites, most indians pale and civilised. Go to Oxford Street and as its a tourist destination its full of everything you dont want to see. Anywhere touristy is like that in London. Go to Whitechappel and its roper town, go out into the local authority housing areas and its poor people, therefore ethnics. Its like going to a prison and complaining you are surrounded by criminals.

Then it will burn.

>our economy is fucked

Nope. We are good. We have the same economy as Germany.

>No one want to give us money.

True. But we need it at all? We have really large reserves. That is the stratagy of Kremlin. We just don't need foreign money.

It is bad for the business of course. But good for the country.

But we do not grow due to many reasons. BTW all of Europe does not grow too.

Attached: GDP-PPP-2018.png (1684x588, 43K)

If you're feeling so depressed why not hang yourself faggot. Seriously are you too much a pussy or are you just LARPing ?

i dunno, that white girl has a fleet of aircraft carriers that will soon be equipped with lasers and railguns at which point no navy on earth will be able to touch her global military empire.

so theres some hope

Bro it was great. The only blacks I saw worked in the hotels and the only foreigners I saw were Uber drivers. The streets were filled with beautiful women. Everyone was white, young, and fit. All the bars had live music. I had a great time. A huge reminder for me of how great white people are and how much better our countries would be without minorities. Totally loved that city.

all of it

i'm not white and never will be

you magically make everyone else white or you all die, there's nothing else

Faggot if white people were still in charge we’d be living in a utopia.

We’re not the ones destroying the planet, fucktard.

But keep crying, I will drink your tears

let's ruin that for you then shall we?

wouldn't want you to feel like you're special or be "happy"

They said you the truth, yeah man it how it goes there.
But yeah, they are temporary workers and no one tolerate them.

There will be no war. There’s too much phony money being spread around. The white race is a race of Judas’ and we deserve our fate. I will however continue making white babies(if only to keep her mouth shut, God, they won’t shut up). With any luck one of Jow Forums‘s children will gain power some day. A reverse Obama would be nice. A subversive fascist or an outright strong man dictatorship would be nice. The only problem is that the usual suspects would all cry foul and attack us for being racist.

Attached: 348E7BEB-306F-4DF9-A2CD-52C5E75FFF9F.jpg (1200x680, 122K)

You're a kike slave rn, as we speak. No free nation gives $38BN of its taxpayers money to a hostile nation who has attacked it in the past.

you would be living in an "utopia"

not me

you

i'm not white and never will be

>But keep crying, I will drink your tears

i'm going to hell forever if there is one, i take it i'll see you there? oh

that should be fun

Uruguay bro, I understand your feeling but seems you are TOO NERVOUS. Keep calm.

you are racist and privileged

you won't take me into your fabled ethnostate, i'm not racially pure

you don't give a shit about thw not so special unfortunate people

you are all going to die if you try to exclude us, we don't care

you better keep that in mind, you have something to lose we don't

BOOM

Oh God, I don't even want to comment your shit. I hope you're just a poor Lahta bot and don't really think this way.

there is no god, israel has nuclear bombs and other wmd's though