According to pro lifers, this is a human being with rights because it has a heartbeat

According to pro lifers, this is a human being with rights because it has a heartbeat

Attached: 6 weeks.jpg (377x253, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellyfish
who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how a fetus actually looks like, a computer rendered fetus made with CGI doesn’t mean shit.

Attached: 655B9DF5-27E9-40BE-ADFE-464B783834CF.jpg (500x375, 91K)

>if it has a face don’t eat eat it
>if it has a face, go ahead and vacuum it out of your snatch, nbd
Fucking leftists

>"IT LOOKS GROSS THEREFORE IT ISN'T HUMAN AND WOMYN SHOULD BR ALLOWED TO KILL IT!!!"

Attached: 1556278255747.jpg (918x1024, 65K)

OP destroyed in one post.

What is it if it's not a human being? A cougar? It's obviously just a little helpless human. Sometimes I wonder if women understood, truly understood, how silly and weak they look to us at all times if they might have some self-reflection about what they're doing to this little babies. They're just picking on the weak and it's not a thing more than that.

I'm not pro-life when it comes to yours.
KYS

According to those in favour of abortion these are human beings.

Attached: abortion.jpg (780x520, 126K)

Pro-lifers are illogical and ignore science.
These are not human beings, unless you count your own skin cells as being human beings.

These are just a clump of cells.
There is not thought or soul etc.

This is acquired much later in development, around the time of birth.
Pro-lifers are so stupid they even think that sperm cells are human beings.

Abortion is moral and there isn't anything that is wrong with it. It should be celebrated.

''human embryo'' Let that statement sink in.Human. We all have a certain ‘human dignity’, which merits respect and protection. If the embryo has human DNA from mother and father(sperm&egg) it's a human.That is a human life in it's earliest stages. It might not be a person yet. However, it's still a human. Their body, their choice. However they are making that choice on behalf of the fetus in their womb that doesn't get to make a choice. Their potential child. This isn't something to take lightly. I feel sorry for people in this position. Going full term and having the baby could destroy the mothers life, body and future prospects. However, Aborting the fetus will certainly do that for the fetus.

Apparently this isn't alive because it's a clumb of cells.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellyfish

Human isn't the same as "person".
Learn the difference.

A human skin cell for example, the skin cell is of human makeup. But it isn't itself a person.
Hope you are learning.

It's easier to be edgy but, unfortunately those are humans.

What are you even talking about? Did you just compare a part of a human to a developmental stage of a human?

It's basically Baal worship you dumb cunt. Too bad you weren't aborted and sacrificed to baal

jellyfish are alive like a plant is alive, they are practically just brainless existences.

They rely on their cells reacting, instead of having thought or feelings.

These are not akin to something like a human or dog.

The Jellyfish and plant are more akin to the bowel system in a human being, it reacts without thought.

>Women are allowed to kill eggs
>Men are allowed to kill sperm
But a human cannot kill a healthy human. That is a violation. Rape accounts for cases where women have put themselves at risk. There is a higher chance of being hit by lightning and winning the lottery than by a stranger busting into your house and knocking you up

nobody cares about personhood. it's human. stop acting like words are magic spells

Abortion existed all around the world for thousands of years, it has nothing to do with Semitic religions you dumb simple minded retard.

They aren't strong in logic.

No they're sheep.

>if you arent pro-life kill yourself
Bulletproof logic there, Bruce

Attached: L-1185358-1490084949-7628.jpeg.jpg (300x225, 11K)

So why exactly is it okay for women to remove their skeletons?
I am not allowed to remove any of mine
>but you only have one useful skeleton
so did the baby

>Implying that early development (clumps of cells akin to a mere Jellyfish) are actually "people".

You're a fucking idiot.

>human sacrifice has existed all around the world for thousand years
>therefore nothing wrong keeping it going
That's how you sound.

The fetus is as much of a person as a man's body being kept alive by machines in a hospital in a coma that will never wake up is a person.

They are not people, sorry.

We are saying they are humans. Which they are.

Skin cells will never multiply and differentiate, forming a new human. Embryonic cells do just that, which qualifies it as a seperate entity from the mother.
New life starts at conception. Trivialising it by saying it's just a clump of cells is ignorant at best and downright despicable at worst.

But they are human, so they have rights.

Has
>human DNA
>is growing
The only difference is time, in time it will be no different then you or me

nobody cares about personhood. it's human. stop acting like words are magic spells

Than

>Women remove their skeletons.

What the fuck are you on about? People don't remove their own skeleton, if you removed your skeleton from your flesh then you will die you dumb fuck. No one does that.

The heartbeat has nothing to do with it. That would mean you're no longer human if you have a heart attack, even if it started again later. That's retarded, especially coming from the supposed party of science.

Abortion in regions thousands of years ago wasn't human sacrifice, it was instead from a shame of being raped and to cover it up.
There were sacrifices of born children though, but that was relative to the native religion.

Why some simple minded Christian fucks like to imagine the world revolves around Christianity is beyond me. That is just one religion from the middle east, just like Islam.

People who don't follow Christianity are not satanist (which is more bible fiction), they just don't give a shit about Christianity or any of that fictional nonsense.

lefties with no soul argue that fetuses aren't persons when the debate should be if they are human
just like they will argue about gender when the debate should be about sex
fuck off with your strawmen already

Except the fetus will "wake up" if just left alone you tard. If the man hooked up on the machine would wake up in 10 seconds, could you kill him? 10 minutes? A day? Nine months?

Rape has also existed since the dawn of mankind, it doesn't mean we shouldn't make an active and moral effort to stop it you god damn neo zelandloid.
From the moment it adhered to the walls of the womens womb it is a viable and under development human being. There is no sensible line to be drawn for the limit of life other than that. Further behind and it isn't viable or developing properly yet, after it the development is so difuse you can't establish an actual go point for considerations about it being human or not.
That's not to say that there aren't circunstances where abortion is justified, same as murder. Rape, incest and microcephaly are all valid reasons to abort a human baby, even though it is still human and a subject to moral rights, we are sparing him/her of pain more than the actual family.

>Skin cells will never multiply and differentiate

Did you go to school? Skin cells literally do divide all the time, fail.

But as far as differentiation, that would be from stem cells.
That is classical biology (how it normally works).

But through human interference Japanese scientists already managed to reverse the process and have skin cells turn into embryonic stem cells (the most ultimate of stem cells).

So you are wrong on every level there is to be wrong in. lol

>it will be no different then you or me

Learn the difference between "then" and "than". lol

pro abortion supporters should be forcefully sterilized, that way we get rid of democrats, leftists and solve the overpopulation problem. we'd be ushered into a new era of boomer economy until we'd have to repeat the cycle

Based, I can't wait until these Satanists get what's coming to them.

Attached: true evil.png (1132x1836, 2.68M)

Why would it be okay to kill a jellyfish? Because your reason "I had irresponsible sex so I had to murder something" doesn't make sense to people like us.

Of course a heartbeat doesn't mean it's human, unless we can count all animals as humans now as they have heartbeats.

The heart beats automatically based on cells inside the heart which control the signals. It doesn't indicate anything other than the creature is alive.

You are the fool!

homicide is measured in number of skeletons. if you kill a pregnant bitch you get a double whammy

There's a clear distinction between the persistent vegetative state of someone and a developing fetus that will be capable of feeling emotion, smell, taste, touch...

It is. One survived at 23, weeks.

i'm having doubts that you are alive right now

You can't kill a person before they exist, sorry.
You can only kill someone when they are a person and exist.

Also yes I want legal access to death.

I am a human and I want the rights of women to abort parts of me I don't like. Such as my brain and other vital organs.

Somewhere like Belgium, they would have more respect for my views. But Australia, pff. Overrun by third-world types who just got their first big dose of Educayshun(tm) and are desperate to show it off.

human embryos exist. it's human. it's alive. personhood is not relevant.

>You can only kill someone when they are a person and exist.
And personhood is determined by what objective metric?

>implying shitskin babies have rights
>implying shitskins have rights period
kek

The word murder means little when talking about stuff like a Jellyfish or a plant. Be realistic, these things are not even aware and don't even have brains.

it's a strawman. person is a juridical term. gender is a grammatical term. neither have any place in a debate about biology.

But a person in the fetal stage clearly exists since it needs to be killed at all

And so you should, her body her rights.

You have been immortalized in my meme collection.

Attached: jellyfish.png (956x172, 20K)

yes. and?
as soon as it has neurons it has a soul
and before you tip your fedora why not check out the max planck institute for physics in germany and what they've discovered about quantum microtubules in every single neuron directing brain growth and backing up the neurons in a quantum state that cant be destroyed in this physical world.

i didnt believe it either at first. i used to be an atheist. but smoking gun evidence is the sort of thing that can really rock your worldview.

we are all immortal

That is correct. You were like this yourself at some point.

>Op confirms disfigured people may be killed because they dont look "human"

>Will
So you accept that the clump of cells isn't there yet, but will one day.

You can't murder a person before they exist. That's like saying you turned off your computer before you turned it on, just because you pulled out the plug half a second after you switched on the on button.

That can't be called turning it off, as it wasn't even on at that point.

This is b8

Reminder that the reason abortion supporters do not want to consider an unborn baby with a heartbeat a life is that if they did abortion would be considered largest continuous murder and genocide of human life in history. Nearly ten times as many babies are aborted per year worldwide than Jews died in Holocaust. Also, rape and incest only account for 1.5% to 2% of all abortions

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention the number of abortions in the US numbers from 500,000 to 1,000,000 per year.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) the average number of abortions worldwide is 50,000,000+.

"On average, 56 million abortions occurred worldwide each year in 2010–2014."
>who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
"Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus?"
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/

Attached: 98745983453.png (1156x1999, 196K)

It sure is strange how whoever is making the drawings and renders of fetuses always make them look alien and inhuman. For what purpose?

Attached: 6weekfetuspicture.jpg (1024x800, 136K)

>I want the rights of women to abort parts of me I don't like. Such as my brain and other vital organs.

Seek help, is this some kind of strange fetish I haven't heard about?

Human skin cells also exist, they are human. But they aren't people.
Case closed.

Your reading comprehension is pretty bad. My first sentence is not an "and/or" statement. I said they don't multiply AND differentiate.
You don't realize how clueless you are. Stem cells also don't just start forming into a clone of the human it was procured from, you massive mongoloid. Don't throw around buzzwords like stem cells if you don't know anything about biology.
You mentioning what japanese scientists did has nothing to do with the simple descriptive definition of what a human is. The term you use for what gives something the essence of being human is shortsighted due to a lack of understanding.
>the most ultimate of stem cells
My god, the australian menace managed to hook me with their bait. The sad part is, I don't think your trolling, just misguided.

There is no killing, it's called abortion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-135905.png (1080x2160, 257K)

>heartbeat
fuck that nothing give them enogh spice and they will tear open the fabric of space and time

Attached: dune1[1].png (1284x856, 621K)

>they aren't people.
moving the goalpost. it's human life.
ending human life is murder.

Don't be daft, Ryan.

>what has the aussies become?

Attached: honkla.jpg (217x300, 23K)

These skin cells will always be just skin cells, the thing you claim "is just a bunch of cells!" can only and will become a "person".

[spoiler]a fetus already is a person tho, Moloch worshipper.[/spoiler]

I won't try and rationalize with an obvious nihilist. All i can wish, is for you to understand that the "clump of cells" is complete bs because anyone and everything is a "clump of cells". It's your usual mental maneuver to belittle and dehumanize the life that's created at conception.

Why don’t you tell us when a human being becomes a hunan being?

>doesn't eat animals because they have rights
>kills babies because She has the right.

There are reasons why the left isn't called right.

Attached: 1557412600382.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

I love abortion. I will get pregnant on purpose and abort after 8 months.

Also has a heartbeat.

Attached: slug.jpg (590x350, 21K)

You niggers all got rused
That is not even a human embryo, it's a dog's.

we need to coin the term "post-pregnancy abortion" for people like you. oh by the way

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-140304.png (1080x2160, 275K)

Yes. It is human and it has rights.
/thread, prochoice btfo

Earth is a shit place to live I really want to die but unironically. Not it's not a chemical issue, yes I still enjoy life. But I didn't ask for it and I think any REASONABLY ACCESSIBLE option I would definitely go for it.

A suicide booth? Ideal!
Putting my head under a truck tire? Boo!!

Too often people rely on emotions. You need to accept the fact that I do not want to live. Some people can live together even though they hold different views. But I don't want to live in the same universe as you. You are crazy. I strongly prefer whatever's on the "other side" - ideally just a forever dreamless sleep. But even random noise to the end of time would be more useful than sharing the other gender of my species with sociopath baby-killers.

At first I let it slide. make-up, the flirting. But now I'm starting to think we've just gone too far, we've bred these women to be wicked snakes. Give me peace the same way you would give your own son or daughter peace. Take ME away from people like you. Stab me in the head, if that's what it takes.

Seriously though, fuck you.

>a fetus already is a person tho

1) No. It is neither independent nor sentient.

2) The spoiler tag doesn't work on Jow Forums, dumbass

Dont kill dog fetuses either. That aint cool

Skin cells do divide, sorry that you don't know grade 5 biology.

Differentiation is another thing, which stem cells achieve (that trait doesn't make the people, sorry).

Also embryonic stem cells are the most ultimate of stem cells, unlike regular stem cells that are limited in differentiation, the stem cell can form into any type of cell that exists in humans.

None of this makes any of these cells people though.

Go back to school honey.

you might want to read Looks like you got btfo. You can't even tell human from not human at that stage

>falling for the human rights meme
good job cucking for tyrone

Your skin cells is alive, fact. It also contains your full DNA and is thus human in makeup. It is thus human life.
Do you accept that when someone flicks your skin they just killed human life and are murderers?

>Kill millions of very young people
Why?
>Because of "human rights"

Are you starting to question the system of "human rights" yet Jow Forums?

Attached: left wing leaning parasite.jpg (461x439, 34K)

My 1 1/2 year old daughter is not independent.

>1 post by this ID

Dumb faggots like YOU let this board get shitted up.

Attached: 36A765C9-9F95-4527-AADA-0AD044252E47.jpg (720x480, 35K)

>These skin cells will always be just skin cells
So you think embryonic stem cells and an egg and sperm cell are people?
Cool story, try to tell that to a biologist.

Attached: bz-5ce0ebf4f1439.jpg (720x514, 71K)

cringe
based

It's not a fetus yet
it's an emvryo.
Not at all conscious either (no, sleep or comas are nont unconsciousness, they're altered states of consciousness, which is why they can respond to stimuli, sleepwalk, learn things while sleeping, report being able to hear conversations while under a coma, etc.. true unconsciousness is death and you never come back from it) It's alive in a way, but is completely unaware of that fact, and would never realize it if it wasn't alive suddenly.

Calm the fuck down, are you really suicidal?
Get the fuck off Jow Forums, this isn't helping you.

skin cells are merely parts of a larger organism you double nigger, skin cells alone do not go by the definition of a living organism