Trump protests uk

How can we somehow fuck up the anti trump protests scheduled for the next 3 days in the UK.

Attached: AAChHqu.jpg (799x557, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg
i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg
i.imgur.com/AnfrgXk.jpg
i.imgur.com/OHLUsco.jpg
i.imgur.com/D93OX0L.jpg
i.imgur.com/yuhX7fJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/8vkIgm2.jpg
i.imgur.com/aVXbect.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pop the balloons with a pointy stick (sticks don't require a loisense m8)

need to find somone who can do that

If 5 posts in a row say "Trump is a lying narcissistic conman" I'll post my nudes

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg

Pic related is me in clothes

Do you need a pimp?

No thanks I'm good i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg

>Pointy stick
>No loicense
Hahahaha
you're wrong.

>sticks don't require a loisense
For now

Or chemical that’s corrosive to what the balloons are made of but could be applied with resistance gloves.

Lmao and how exactly will my life be fucked boo boo? i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg

I'll post it if I can see you in a trad, modest, frilly dress. no exceptions

If 5 posts in a row say "Get fucked, cunt" then get fucked, cunt

Attached: 1557184812179.jpg (1832x1792, 372K)

don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. It demonstrates the absolute state of the left. And the balloon looks like Emily Thornberry so meme that

Attached: Emily Thornberry.jpg (957x521, 16K)

Use a laser pointer dude. One with a high power. Point it on black spots.

Get fucked, cunt

attend the protest wearing MAGA hat glued to your head with wig glue so no one can steal it.

all the seething only makes trump look more based

Fuck off slut

Lmao the guy who said "just post them or your life will be fucked in 48 hours" already deleted his comment :)

i.imgur.com/AnfrgXk.jpg

Didn't feel brave for very long huh?

>How can we
>we
get the fuck out
also the protests themselves are fuck ups

Looooook at the size of that unit!!!

Show up with signs saying 'Israeli Collusion' and 'Israel First'.

There would be a larger counter protests but those people have to go to work.

I'm still not clicking that shit.
trad or gtfo

Get a crossbow, climb a roof of building near the ballon or if possible shoot from inside a flat, problem solved

You ain't missing much

brilliant subversion, maybe "golan is syria" as well

Excuse me? i.imgur.com/OHLUsco.jpg

Tf does that even mean?

That's a lot of cat memes

just decided a dumb broad isn’t worth going to prison over. but i really don’t like you. watch yourself you put your face on a website of some of the worst and the most autistic people on the planet who would love to spend days to find out exactly who you are and how to find you. i hope for your own sake you’re just a troll

"I wouldn't even rape you"

>watching live footage of this as I type
>Queen's pipers/beefeater orchestra playing revolutionary era marching/battle songs
>FLOTUS and Queen casually talking as the music plays, both looking glamorous in their all white outfits
>Queen's Guard stoic and statuesque honoring Mr. President

Mr. President's statement about Kahn:

"I don't like him at all".

Attached: giphy (11).gif (480x270, 438K)

Ew do you have leprosy? Btw he is calling you fat

Attached: 1559559962459.jpg (2048x1152, 294K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1531598664396.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

Now you are talking.
Any Bong Fags nearby, ye know what to do.

While no permit is required for a stick, the police will still confiscate your stick if you look menacing enough.

Attached: hoplo-1.jpg (960x720, 83K)

You're too chubby to be posting nudes. Go get an eating disorder. Anorexia for non smokers, bulemia for smokers. That way you can throw up all the way to tooth whitening and fitness. Sorry porky, no one wants nudes. Maybe your dad, but no one else.

Why would we?
The more riled up Trump gets the better drama we get.

Lmaoooo. Yikes that's a weak ass threat i.imgur.com/D93OX0L.jpg

I think you should delete that one too boo boo. I'd literally be embarrassed if I posted that

Fuck off.
Hahahaha!
Is this real?

Attached: 1558584275911.jpg (540x534, 55K)

The Royal Welcome was beautiful.
Thank you bongs.

Why would you need to tampet with something so doomed to fail?
Is your skin thinner than the balloons?

you guys feel like fucking this dumb whores life up? i already have her pictures saved. we can probably find her in a few days if we work together on this

>fags are completely normal

Yeah, yup.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Do it

Attached: 20090658.jpg (1500x614, 117K)

Man if I had a plant and stuck a stick next to it, so it wouldn't break or fold, and some cop, that knows nothing about growing stuff, would do something like that, I would be angry on the inside.

Ok,i changed my mind.
I would "rape" you

Just carry a safety pin like the ones transgender people wore after drumpf got elected

Yell Allah Akbar while spraying them all with acid from a mini tanker (with fire hose)

Lmao fat WHERE? I literally go to the gym every day but nice try boo i.imgur.com/yuhX7fJ.jpg

Jesus Christ.
Bongs need to start riots.

not too late to apologize and leave fatcunt. you can delete posts you know

Nah. Too much food in the fridge and not enough insults from mommy is already doing that. Do you see how fat she is? That sow isn't worth the time.

This except the target should be the (((Queen))).

Not clicking anything until dress.
Is it seriously so difficult that even attentionwhoring isn't worth the effort of putting on some nice clothes.

>implying they can plant stuff without a loicense
There was a thread last week where some bong had his tomato plants confiscated after his neighbours ratted him out to the local Bobbies. Apparently they're not allowed to plant their own food.

Look, eating your sandwiches at the gym won't make you any skinnier. Your MySpace angles lie, but the other pics show the truth: you're porky and you know it.

>iPhone 4s

Why are people responding to this shit with actual responses as if you're talking to the girl in these decade old pictures?

Attached: abrookfields_060_6.jpg (272x410, 20K)

>Sane and Healthy

Attached: 1559417454133.jpg (1600x1067, 357K)

if you go to the gym every day what the fuck are you eating? if you go to the fitness board they can help you

Hoas do that here
They can go full western song on you and take more than what thanos gave

Someone needs to rape you and cut out your sex organs.

The fact that it's not allowed is bad enough. The worst part of this is that his neighbours fucking snitched on him over fucking TOMATOES! How much of a bootlicking cunt do you have to be?

0_0 truely we live in the end times. Do they expect people to eat poisoned vegtables from stores and not grow ones from your own country in the back yard?
What is next, now allowing people to bring real bread and meat in?

I don’t want her to expend oxygen or waste food. i would want to make her go byebye instead

Really? Even in states where you can shoot trespassers on sight?

disgusting. you look like your 46 with 2 kids and your trying to get them to leave your bedroom so you can use your magic wand vibrator

I was just joking about the rape thing English Girl.
Have a great day.

The hoa is the owner of the land, the housing, us, is a very big rent
Remember, in the US no one owning a house owns the land.
You dig down and find out its leased with terms, but never deeded

Lmao why would I delete my posts? Your the one embarrassing yourself

Your literally begging people to help you "fuck my life up". Tf are you gonna do? Apart from save all my pics like a creepy ass stalker. I'm not dumb. Its not like these pics link back to any of my social media.

I love how mad I made you just by insulting your beloved Trump. Its literally hilarious to me

They probably want people fat, drugged and docile.
I'm actually setting up a small hydroponic system in my basement now, just to test it out. Perhaps I'll make it a bit bigger, in case something like this happens here as well?

Well shit. Aren't there alternatives?

Don't worry, it's term time. MAGA!

Attached: Laugh and world laughs with you Trump.png (551x356, 264K)

Pay niggers for them stab leftists cuck.

Attached: uknigger.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Fuck the UK I'm glad it's a muzzie shit hole now. Get out of there normal bongs that place is finished

Everybody forgets slingshots exist. I bought one for just $20 off amazon and it came in a neato case!

Time travel
Be the firstto buy auctioned government land

i don’t support trump and i don’t support dumb fuck liberals. i’m not even in the united states. If you knew what a VPN was you might’ve thought about that. i just don’t like dumb cunts who think that they can do anything worthwhile or believe they’re real people and not NPCs

oh and btw if you think someone on here definitely not me can’t find you are incredibly stupid.

You know you are on an image board right?

You all do realize we are separate countries and that Trump has no authority over the UK or its people right?

Your time has come every one of you fucking pigs are going to die at our hands

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (803x803, 29K)

Lmao okay tough guy. Even if you could find me, which you can't, what the fuck would you do? Nothing :) That's what I thought

Sorry boo boo. This dress nice enough for you? i.imgur.com/8vkIgm2.jpg

laughingpepe.png

Based and nordpilled. I wish you guys the best. Please don't end like Sweskiebros.

imagine protesting the leadership of another country. It must be truly terrible to not be an American.

Attached: 1396921032964.jpg (333x499, 35K)

Damn, whoever owns balloon and keeps renting it out to mad libs must be making a fortune

too much clevage is being exposed, but it does look nice and has a proper length
so I guess it's good

where are your parents? I need to talk to them

here's the idea -
>pretend to be protester
>make a sign
>the stick has a point end
>randomly pop it

pretty interesting how some many people form the UK care so much about Trump. Absolutely positively not a single person gives a flying fuck about whatever the fuck is going on in the UK. I don't even know who the president or prime minister or whoever's in charge is that's over there.

Tell those libcucks in the UK to try and deal with the retarded problems they have in their own damn country. heard you faggots need a license for a TV and shit. Get that's sorted out

they got 20 thousand shekels from go fund me for it and you know it didnt cost anywhere close to that

No one cares you fat cunt attention whore

Crossbow with flaming arrows

Kvetching is intensifying on the BBC

1) I'm not fat. At all. So either you haven't seen me or your fuckin blind
2) Obviously someone cares since he's threatening to "fuck up my life" and begging people to help him :)

i.imgur.com/aVXbect.jpg

Get fucked, cunt

lol even when I was 12 I knew how to upload images on an imageboard. this newfag kid has a lot to learn

Still waiting to hear how you plan on "fucking my life up" babe :)