#Fashtag goes live

Guy goes out and explains to people that the hashtag is a racist symbol, lmao.
People are falling for it.

Attached: lmao.png (1177x663, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9c4XIqTX2bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propertarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The vid
youtube.com/watch?v=9c4XIqTX2bc

Which one of yous did this?

It amazes me how people are gullible and fall for this shit

Just when you think the limit of these retards' gullibility has been reached, they go and do this...

Holy shit that girl in the beginning. End us all know jesus.

Guys, we're reaching levels of 4chad I didn't think we're possible

Attached: 4chan friends.jpg (600x750, 66K)

This is just the beginning.

Attached: 1517002480665.jpg (834x600, 76K)

truly clown world

>People are falling for it.

It's true though.

Attached: Iron Guard.png (446x407, 10K)

Why does shit like this work all the fucking time /pol? How do they not notice?

Why do 80% of white women act like low iq niggers?

because it provides these people with what they crave: they get to tell others what are the newest thing to be forbidden and then they get to police other people. veracity is irrelevant.

Because people can't think for themselves anymore other than what the MSM tells them to

It's a Jewish psyop

Can we make a list of all the things we've fooled them into thinking are racist?
>milk
>the ok gesture/circle game
>It's OK To Be White
>hashtags

What else?

Canada is a jewish psyop

pepe

haha wtf
I usually laugh whenever Jow Forums acts like they are some masterminds pulling the strings, but then the media falls for shit like this...

>SS
>4 celtic crosses
i haven't seen those here on pol. I bet they were creative there

I’m guessing the words “whitelist” and “blacklist” would follow.

In addition to what others have said, they see us as pure evil comic book Nazis, rather than understanding our actual motivations and humour. Accordingly, they're incapable of believing that any meme campaign we do is "really" a joke/prank, even when we openly admit that it is. Instead, it must just be a clever ruse to disguise genocidal white supremacist violence, coming any day now (which the leftist therefore feels justified in deploying pre-emptive violence and censorship against.)

Jow Forums effort: 5%
MSM work: 95%

clowns

Attached: 1555799193894.png (700x700, 615K)

>the media falls for shit like this...
Usually they don't. Well, some journalists might, but the media as a whole doesn't. Stories about hate and social upheaval are desired. It doesn't matter if it's untrue or stupid, they'll keep poking at it.

THIS is why voting should be IQ based

i just dont know anymore

Attached: 1557070041725.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Underrated comment. This goes to the heart of the psyche of the regressive left. Our only problem is that we aren't being crazy enough with this: I liked the idea of blank paper representing White Purity. They'd go along with that. Or why not lollipops. Why? Cause fuck you, that's why! No reason given! Lollipops are now a nazi symbol! They'd go along with it.

I just read that list and it's true and it made me laugh hard.

"milk" hahahahah. i remember that. oh my god.

Voting should be IQ based

How can an adult be so gullible?

It's both. Polacks aren't masterminds at all, but there's some seriously stupid people out there and a lot of them.

It really boils down to the fact that left-wingers think symbols have legitimate power like some sort of pagan idiots

wtf
has Jow Forums planted faggots in these groups!

Attached: 1558787578626.jpg (400x388, 38K)

their boomer parents focused on themselves so these ones grow up orphans

then other boomers at their schools ignored their souls instead exploiting them as political activists

they wont realize how they were abused until it is too late

Target

Attached: Sneetches-2.jpg (400x312, 25K)

>What else?
convince them Jow Forums faggots are active members of their groups, get them paranoided about each other

Attached: 1558431271190.gif (840x488, 252K)

Holy fucking shit
It worked
These fuckers are so easy to play its incredible
Now I see how the govt has no trouble manipulating them
How does it feel pol??
We're the captain now!

voting should be income tested - why should a parasite decide what happens with forcibly stolen funds from net producers

I'm disappointed Jow Forums doesn't talk about the iron guard more

/###/ did it again

well depends. there is a lot of genuinely retarded ones, like those who write for buzzfeed etc, they are rly not smart people. People like Wolf Blitzer, or that albino gay cunt are ofc smart and know they are lying to people, but these are also 10 pay grades above buzzfeed subhumans with social science degrees-

You should read a bit of the dark enlightenment material, they talk about the idea of essentially everyone owning nation stock and you get votes based on how much stock you own which you can buy and sell

>dark enlightenment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propertarianism

This would be the Op To End All Ops.

Someone needs to start a new thread, stating that we are infiltrating their groups to destroy them from the inside. Make a list of targets (ie Media Matters). Get them so paranoid that they start destroying themselves. This would be the greatest Op we've ever pulled off.

Someone start a thread and make sure it's shared all over social media, but play it straight. Don't let them know it's a fake Op.

Occupational activistd are the best tool to disgrace the ideology they are sworn to push, because of things like this.
Their inquisition makes the old party elites afraid of the base have lost the momentum, so they latch onto whatever these occupational activists have to offer.

> act

yes pls ,you have my vote.

have sex incel.

Also add some posts from supposed "disgrunteled lefties" who are already IN these organisations and want to help us. That way nobody, even old-timers, is safe.

>Right-wing morons pretending to be liberals outraged at le epic right-wing troll

The media and leftists aren't buying this hashtag bullshit. All examples so far have been Jow Forumsacks pretending to be triggered.

Attached: 1551235478032.jpg (764x830, 111K)

Stop making me feel bad

>the media falls for shit like this...
I wouldn’t say they “fall for it” because they know full well it’s a joke. The reason they report it like it’s true is because it serves their narrative of there being hordes of Nazi racists secretly living among the progressive and tolerant society they’ve engineered.

If the general public knew that the bogeymen were just a handful of bored neckbeards posting on a Columbian river rafting BBS the media would look ridiculous.

You don't understand how media works at all.
If one journalist or outlet somewhat of note jumps onto something, the others will follow suit so as to not appear behind the curve.

It's so fucking predictable it would be sad if it weren't so fucking funny to watch them dance that little jig like the monkeys that they are.

Once the fashtag is banned I propose we get rid of cursors next

Attached: 0A10EDA0-E4A9-4CEC-B655-E590BE9FED50.jpg (703x943, 31K)

This is an amazing idea.
We could start a whole operation based on this.
We would start a general thread with everyone posting antifa groups and rally's and get togethers nearby.
And here's how it would work.
Everyone would post updates on what they were doing and which groups they've infiltrated and how.
And the twist here is even if you didn't want to go out of your way to infil these groups, people would be encouraged to larp and pretend they did and were in the process of getting within their ranks.
We'd have hundreds of us going undercover and hundreds more pretending to go undercover and posting about it here.
Since we all know those commieniggers use pol to try to learn shit, they would go apeshit seeing this not knowing which user was a liar and which one wasn't.
They'd be overwhelmed with information and the possibility that the person next to them at their next gay communist orgie could be fucking triple agent Nazi.
Soon they would be blaming eachother and infighting trying more and more to prove who was real or not.
We need to think of a cool name for this.
"Operation Commie Eater" or something.
"Communization Infiltration"
IDK, something catchy.
The point is to draw their attention and cause loss of trust in their groups.
Need to brainstorm this more.

Attached: #=1488.jpg (916x669, 271K)

Call it Operation Cummies

What about...
Operation Commstain??? heheh

Top kek

Why do you always have to win Jow Forums ? Also, wouldn’t it have been better to pick an obscure nigger symbol and turn it into a white rayciss one ?

It's called an Ashtag.

obviousluy a sieg hail mark

lol they aren't even white. pretty based though.

I mean we literally are; I am a tranny and they just assume I am on their side by default

same

Mastercard MUST change it's name, or we will #BOYCOTT, it's hurtful to niggers who wuz slaves n shiet.

The word 'chief' as in 'chief executive', fucking appropriating feather niggers, it will not stand

For both these reasons Master Chief must go!!

We've all heard of pulling the "racecard"
..Well now white people are pulling their "MasterCard" to show their supremacy

If we can't change the name then all African Americanus must be issued a BLACK mastercard

WAKANDA CARD

Attached: mc.png (1174x468, 133K)

This is 100% correct

Okay Swedish nigger

We demand that the number of WHITEboards and BLACKboards in schools should be 50/50, there should be both types in each room.

We will not stand for whitey to control how our chillens be learning

>implying niggers are capable of learning

this
/thread

No takers for Mastercard?
We could cause those fuckers some pain

Here's the OP THREAD:
Get to work, faggots.

>eventually we will remove all traces of goldstienism from society

Cheers, was too lazy to make a thread

I fucking love /pol

>(((white people))) are showing their Mastercard

Attached: 1559416719997.gif (412x412, 216K)

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote there, I'm in bed being a phonefag, can't be fucked to type it all again.

>$495 annual fee
Oy vey

I think it's a decent idea tbqh

I posted it in the other thread but I have to leave.
Later niggers

thank you fellow faggot

Make sure you spread this thread on social media. Put it where we KNOW they will see it. We want them to be driven crazy with paranoia.

ah shit man, I need to get a creditcard soon. Will definitely be a mastercard now. #

This is awesome mostly because i am sick to death of the word hashtag these days everything is hashtag this hashtag that. I wish i could shoot people who say that word more then one a week in the face.

Attached: 1558717453923.png (1280x720, 26K)

nice idea

Work for phone company throught it was cool to wear my old phreaking shirt with a pound sign. Get fired and beat up by antifa. What did you guys do.

Bump for greatness

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

>i didn't think we're possible
We're not. I'm a straight dude.

It's a pound sign

>youtube.com/watch?v=9c4XIqTX2bc
>Your tits out
Lemme see that freezeframe

We need to convince them that voting is racist

Attached: img_0866.jpg (2448x2448, 2.15M)

who cares what a woman with a tit fold thinks?

It's working. It's actually working.

Attached: 101.png (425x286, 152K)

THIS IS THE LAST THREAD WHERE WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT THIS DIRECTLY
From now on, all we ever say is that we're infiltrating groups
Never let them learn the truth

Well your one persone i will not have to shoot in the face. Congrats!

is he from Jow Forums? he looks mulato

## brother