German politician shot dead

dw.com/en/german-district-president-found-dead-with-gunshot-wound-report/a-49010893

>politician with a history of accepting refugees
>found shot in garden
>no gun

Habbening or nothingburger? What's the reaction to this in Germany Krautanons?

Attached: lübcke_erschossen.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-r4RojL4-E
duden.de/rechtschreibung/Post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothingburger. Also
I have to
Condemn this
Extraordinary happening.

thanks for the response.
we all condemn such tragedies of course.
i'm feeling sleepy.

Attached: okay.jpg (600x374, 67K)

I hope it was rapefugger and he saw his killer before he died.

>Nothingburger
your sure? I mean, I didn't recognise his name either, but he was the guy who said that Germans who do not want to help refugees are free to leave this country.
I always wondered how nobody did anythng against him. A shot in the head 3 years after is too good for him.

Maybe we have some based vigilantes on the loose over here?

S

Attached: Colmar_Judensau.jpg (321x333, 29K)

wouldnt have happened if he just left Germany.

here the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=g-r4RojL4-E
I'm pretty sure it was a German. After that I would have loved to do it myself.

Haha death politicians
This is how you know it's not a mossad operation

Thats no German

This.

IDK but vigilantes will rise all over Europe. That's what censorship and anti democratic policies do. God be with us all.

Based....leaf?

This is the way to wipe out Evil

now if everyone would do their part soon there would be no more leftist politicians, this is the way forward, Much less messy than civil war

I'm not sorry at all. Those politicians have the K/D of 1337 haX0rs - hundreds of people dead and they themselves haven't died even once.. Well except for this guy..

Anyway, this is probably another false flag: kill some no name politician on the Globalist side, get the emotionally thinking left to attack in kind, with the difference that they actually attack someone prominent on the nationalist side.

Attached: 1555813363404.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Erste Post ist angeblich die beste Post

based demoralization poster

Based, hopefully whoever did it gets away with it too.

It is "der" Post. "Die" Post would be the postal service.

Fug
T. Austrian brought up in the uk with 0 grammar

The assassination plans are going forward as planned

Based Planners

Forcing actual Germans to fight back would be a bad move on their part

>nothingburger
No idea. Media doesn't report at all about this incident, they're silent as fuck I wonder why

Back in business?!

Attached: 2000px-RAF-Logo.svg.png (2000x1966, 116K)

Looks like goymen version of bolton.

Also: of course it was done with a gun..
>We have to ban guns so people won't silence political opinions
This will be something the free speech advocates might swallow with a smile.

If not accepted right away, then some nationalist will be shot too to drive the point home.. Then both sides will try to get rid of guns.

Attached: 1555994537670.gif (192x197, 87K)

it's not in the media so this is 100% either rapefugee or vigilante. not a false flag

rather the BAF

"der" Post? What?

False. The system was surprised by it and had to coordinate the media reaction beforehand. This is why outlets only started reporting on it today despite it happening yesterday already.

Woo!

About time those crazy people start blaming those actually responsible.

duden.de/rechtschreibung/Post

When you make opinions with words illegal you made opinions with bullets inevitable

I'm hoping its not a once off

the system is never "surprised" by false flags you Cro Magnon rape baby

>bad reading comprehension
>calls others Cro Magnon rape babies

Back to the fridge with you, Ötzi

ohhh, didn't read the first comment, "Post" as in "Comment", not postal service

Reminder there is no democratic solution to the problem

Attached: ewmtosf592gz.jpg (614x768, 102K)

Can confirm. It's not in the austrian media yet.

Kriegst a tetchen, Sau-blöde nordi

>S
I hope this is the start of something great.

Attached: Hitler smiles for the brighter future.jpg (639x794, 129K)

Weißscht welchen Geräusch ich mag? Den Geräusch den d' machscht wenn dei Schnauzn hältscht, gell?

>imagine not getting it

Attached: (...png (600x572, 220K)

Ignoring that you are a shizo poster for a second for arguments sake and pretending this was a muh false flag to take our guns.
If an event like this could lead to mass gun confiscation you never truly owned your guns. It is as simple as that.
Also show your flag.

You’re everywhere today aren’t you ? Fucking Turk roaches are out in full force.

Checked. It's true.

Attached: 1537910173899.png (470x584, 494K)

Are you the president of your local debate club?

Another dead juice another day an angel spread its wings

Correct atypical juice this was done right bravo out there remember corpus delicti

I'll condemn it, too, for not happening sooner.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 128K)

RAF was unironically based

Psyop hoaxes and false flag anytime this happens and it's a day after reporting it's because it was real I'm so proud right now I am we have had to go through so many hoaxes smearing us but finally a true deserving evil bastard got Lord Mountbattened

Good the goyim know

I wish ! I merely despise krauts.

I mean, if he shot himself wouldnt that have been reported already? There is something going on here. I could imagine that they would cover it up if he was indeed killed by vigilantes to not inspire copy cats.

>being this mad because we supported Japan instead of China

should have gotten your shit together, Chang.

I guess you could say, he did not see that coming

Attached: chris_Eubank.jpg (338x400, 50K)

Tough. Hereby I advocate that it is every Germans duty to follow suit in Minecraft.
>Macht geht vor Recht

Attached: „Nicht+durch+Reden+und+Majoritätsbeschlüsse+werden+die+großen+Fragen+der+Zeit+entschieden+–+d (960x720, 109K)

yep! that one time, I actually liked the left.

No, the nationalists condemn the shooting, they feel bad about it and thus will try reason with the outrage people, the leftist nutties go violent regardless. The nationalists go on self-defence mode, shooting only if they have to and then feel guilt afterwards for having to be forced to shoot the assailants, because they didn't believe their innocence. And at the same time they will be demonized for being such nazis.

They don't fight back, per se. They'll only defend themselves, meaning they don't gain any ground, but lose it slightly. It'll be the people fighting each other, weakening each other.

Why use the loudest weapon available for killing someone in a secluded place? You isolate the victim to conceal the act and to avoid drawing attention, then shoot him with a weapon that draws attention and make everyone alerted to everything suspicious afterwards..

I'm pretty sure this is a stunt to get the guns. EU has been after them for a while now. The globalists are trying to get them pretty much all over that world with constant pressure: new zealand, US, EU..

Attached: 1556945049516.jpg (590x437, 53K)

This is a signal that the revolution begins

That ugly nigger could even fit that monocle in his nostril.

Kek.

Our civilization has arrived (or rather (((was arrived)))) at its deathbed. Our institutions are falling apart and are only enforcing anarcho tyranny with the people most loyal and obedient to them being on the receiving end of its restrictive and punitive measures.

I realized that fully when I saw in Weich&Ungerecht with Frank Plasberg when this Fridays for Future leader, Luisa Neubauer, a 23 year old student, lectured the Volkaswagen director, publically calling him an old white man that is basically obsolete, without him pushing back.

We are having a full throttled culture revolution at hand in this country and there is no going back. We have to rebuild European civilization anew. And indeed; this will be done by Blut und Eisen.

It's not going as planned for them. This has surprised them. Else the media would've been all over it.

>>loves refugees more than his own people
>>Shot dead

good

Attached: 1556563182276.png (523x497, 13K)

Random people getting shot are perfect for headlines about the dangers of "white supremacists", but some politicians or media members getting shot? Terrifies them.

>If an event like this could lead to mass gun confiscation you never truly owned your guns. It is as simple as that.
I never thought of that, shooting the guys when they come to collect the guns.. After all it is warranted. But on that note, I think many others probably think a like..

But you are right: that is pretty cucked and I am infact waiting for someone else to give me the permission to fight for my right to own the means to defend my rights. Holy shit, I'm a cuck. Thank you German user.

>Also show your flag.
No.

Attached: 1555819113241.gif (260x200, 1.93M)

Why did you have to assign genders to every noun, Hans?

oh no that's terrible it would be such a bad thing if all immigrant enabling politicians were shot dead I hope that doesn't happen

It excludes low IQ people from participating in your society.
Old English did the same. Not being the lingua franca in this world is a huge advantage.

Americans always talk about how they have their guns; and don't get me wrong, I love guns. But they will never use them proactively in a way that matters. They always talk about hurr durr the founding fathers would have started shooting by now and then watch honey boo boo while eating cheetohs.
Just look at California and New York. This is the future of American gun ownership culture.

Fucking based picture

Well said. The parallels between the cultural revolution China and especially the Fridays for Future shebang are weirdly uneasing.

Attached: arQaBx6A_700w_0.jpg (511x428, 33K)

>Neubauer

Just let the realization sink in how debased and demoralized a people has to be to follow a 16 year old from another country that admittetly suffers from aspergers.
Another good comparison for the Thunberg phenomenon is the childrens crusade that, of course. ended in a disaster.

me too! I hate it! Disgusting!

Unironically this. If every thousandt man killed just one of these traitors the problem would dissapear over night.

For some strange reason, the legal system considers it murder to kill gun-grabbers. It really should be self-defence by reason of provocation.

Attached: image.jpg (888x894, 68K)

imagine being so retarded that you think guns are only way to kill someone

Sounds good to me

>We have to rebuild European civilization anew. And indeed; this will be done by Blut und Eisen.
It won't be done with Cuckstianity, since that's what's enabling everything else. No doubt the dead boomer spiritual kike in the OP was a devout Cuckstian, being a member of CDU.

We're never going to get rid of kike-enforced degeneracy while worshiping a kike. It's time Jow Forums put on its big boy pants and realize that.

I agree with you, fertilizer merchant.

About fucking time this started happening.

Especially to that horse-faced bitch who's PM in New Zealand. Long may she reign.

Attached: image.png (543x767, 156K)

Being honest: It was either a brown person robbing him or a suicide.

you're an idiot

Any of his brain cells which did not want to accept a new metallic friend could of course leave his skull, which they subsequently did.

He was certainly not a Christian in the traditional sense. Almost none of them are left in the West anyways.
I think Christianity (as paganism) can be based and cucked, depending on the people who apply it.
It was catholic spain that banned jews and moors form europe on racial grounds (Edict of Alhambra) 500 years ago.
The Christianity we knew was shaped by the European spirit, adopting our way ot thinking and acting.
I agree though that 99% of current European christians are scum that should be flogged daily.

I want to believe it was a pro white action. However, in the current climate in most white countries I am more inclined to believe that a Darkie Pet who didn't like Massa sassin' him is the culprit. That or this guy promised a bunch of money to somebody important and then never delivered.

Think about it. If the (((Media))) remotely thought this was a pro white, they would be screaming about Nazi's and a second Holocaust just over the horizon. Pro whites current have ZERO elite support. Thus, pro white attacks don't need to be censored. They can instead be used to demonize all white people for resisting Mass Immigration Cheap Labor. This politician was probably murdered by some shady fucks that he dealt with on a regular basis. A random pro white would not be likely to have easy access to such a high profile man.

>suicide
>no weapon found

>robbery
>in his backyard
>house is untouched

I don't think so

>they would be screaming about Nazi's
Not necessarily. This isn't a mosque full of kids that can be paraded around for the appropriate message, it's someone that is playing a role in the subversion. It sends a very different message instead of the rampaging lunatic they want to strawman as their opponents on TV.

I really hope that other immigrant-loving politicians are NOT brutally murdered by anonymous patriots

Attached: ATOfRnm.jpg (653x477, 102K)

Godd fuck him!

Attached: GOLD .png (1828x846, 761K)

I don't have to condemn this.
S

S

Yes, they too are waiting a permission from someone to use their guns - they are sheep, waiting for someone to lead them, yet the point of owning a gun is personal independence, the power to resist coersion, the power to decide for yourself what you do or dont; the power to say no; the power to make up your own damn mind.

The point of everyone having a gun is to make everyone equal, the point of taking away guns is to make you able to coerce others against their will.

Gun owners are lost, aimless, they can't decide for themselves what they will tolerate and what they will not - they need someone else to decide for them when they have had enough of this shit.

You are right: they don't deserve them, if their decision to make up their own mind can be taken from them simply by commanding them. They don't deserve to have authority over themselves if they let someone else have the authority over them; It's self-fulfilling.

Attached: DivingBoard.gif (277x342, 1.99M)