Did you know

Iranians are the most powerful race in the universe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-073101_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wh*tes are basically niggers compared to Persians.

Attached: 1554656829422.png (861x472, 42K)

what a moronic race. has she contributed to society like Einstein or what?

Attached: 467.png (540x729, 599K)

Everywhere I look I see a white person taking credit for someone else's work or blaming people for actions they had no part in.

Ofcourse they are, they are closest to pure Aryan. Why else do you think the Zionist controlled neocons have such a hard-on for invading Iran?

White man is the world’s smartest.

Attached: F59332C4-0734-41A8-911E-2EA6CDD4068C.jpg (339x382, 25K)

That’s a white girl.

You got to go back

Einstein hasn't contributed shit

IQ scores are adjusted by age, it means nothing.

Let me know when she's achieved as much as Einstein or Hawkings then ill care

Fuck off. When one of us does badly, we're Pakis. When we whoop your fucking ass, we're white Aryan. Kys with haste.

She'll get praised at a young age, get complacent, get entitled, be lazy, won't accomplish shit except tell everyone how smart she is. How fucking tiresome.

fuck off, Chris.

>one of us

Suuuureeee

Go back shitskins

Attached: DgD7y1OWsAAVFCQ.jpg (1199x1029, 76K)

To be fair, today's White's ancestors were genuinely living in the woods and huts while the Persian empire existed.

Just go back to Iran Amir. Nobody wants you here in the west with your crime and your shitskin apperence.

Attached: 23EC163600000578-0-image-a-30_1418168791383.jpg (636x382, 60K)

Iranians are whi-

Attached: 1543925704889m.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

>tfw too intelligent to stop raping

Get;out. Until she invents an algorithm for predicting women's moodswings and how to counteract the sandnigger can die.

No U

Attached: crime_statistics.gif (304x330, 11K)

This. Give us warp drive or just fucking kill your self.

Lol iq means nothing. I placed over 140 in high school. But I picked a retarded college major and ended up working in a warehouse and living in my mom's basement for almost 10 years. Currently doing a 50k a year office job. Fat and no friends complaining about shit on pol. It's an utterly useless metric on its own.

Ancient Greece, succeeded Roman empire existed during the same period as Persian empire. What the fuck are you on about nigger?

Attached: 1559556722934.jpg (442x499, 65K)

>11 years old
>IQ score

IQ before adulthood changes

Hey snownigger, real Aryans rape and conquer. Have you never read Indoeuropean history and their constant invasions and rapin?

Makes me absolutely proud to know that my fellow countrymen are rapists.

Dorood bar shoma ham mihanane rapia!

Attached: 1559107031745m.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

proceeds to lose said empire in ten years to >people who live in the woods and huts

>southern europeans are white now

Yea ok.

Persian empires lasted for literally thousands of years. They have been continuous up until the 19th century.

Persians and Iranians have had like 30 different empires.

I hope you realize this agitprop will never work on Jow Forums no matter how you leftypol sockpuppets push it. You are getting worse by the minute, is it because the BO left you?

This

Too many Iranian shills here.

Not white, but Iranic. Get it right.

Attached: IRANREVOLUTIONANNIVERSARYTIMELINE.jpg (660x437, 64K)

or what, non-country?

Not an argument.

Einstein and Hawkings likely never took an IQ test and if they did, they never made any of it public, so this article already relies on a false premise

Possibly. I just watched this 15 year old Iranian GM dominate Canada's best GM, Eric Hansen.

Attached: Alireza.jpg (720x480, 67K)

IQ is a social construction

completely wrong, Persians first were conquered by Greeks, then by Parthians(who were Iranic, but not the same people) then they had some time of freedom, but then conquered by Arabs, Persians are highly overrated, incompetent losers

>meds are only white when someone is pointing out our historical inferiority
yikes

And yet, you were repeatedly raped by the Persians from 14th century to 19th. What does that say about you?

Have you seen the christ church massacre footage?

HAHAHAH I bet some white person helped or falsified her scores to virtue signal!!!!! Name one thing she has done to further her field or expound science......

Better put that nugit to use or you'll get scitzo like all the other smart people.

Why are you a net negative for the west if you are so smart?

Attached: 1534017734734m.jpg (1024x692, 57K)

And Persians conquered them first and also conquered them back.

Parthian family who established the second Persian empire claimed ancestry from the Achaemenids and Cyrus the great, making them Persian.

Btw, Georgians were our literal slaves not even a hundred years ago. My province is filled with people who are partially georgian and circassian due to enslavement and invasion of georgians/circucks. Its over for you kavkaz boi.

Exactly. This shit is straight up lies with a purpose and agenda.
The phrase 'jewish science' was coined for a reason

100% this!

Attached: ahmed-mohamed-clock.jpg (596x283, 37K)

>a tiny country that was divided into provinces was rekt by 2 empires and savages raiding from the north
wow, what retard we must be. Safavid wasn't even Persian ruled, Safavid rulers were Turkshits, Iranic and Georgian mutts.

Iranians are inbred and should GTFO the west

Attached: Iranians are inbred.png (1803x804, 158K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA

here is the greatest thing to ever come out of iran,
here is the global federation the world needs, a war on degeneracy, the satanic one world government is coming, it needs to be beaten by a better one. and only america can make it happen

yeah you guys love to rape. You even gang rape your own woman in Iran

Attached: sunhumans 2.png (977x612, 366K)

Even when inbred Iranians are superior to whites in regards to i.q. now imagine what'll happen when we stop inbreeding?

You scared whitoid?

Attached: c2hdmoz573621.jpg (740x956, 87K)

Persians only conquered were small part of actual greece and greeks, Greeks completely subdued you, plus Persia was united empire, some Greek sided with Persia during the invasion, they were outnumbered also.

All kinds of monarchic families claim descent from all kinds of people to legitimize their rule.

your province is filled with Georgian while we have barely any Iranian and those that are here are recent immigrants. imagine cucking yourself so hard

Einstein had low IQ for a physicist.

Based. Putting thots in their place.

Isn't this like the third child or something in just 2 years that have beaten Einstein and shit? I suspect cheating

Shut up kike. Iran do your job and attack Israel dont listen to this.

Why don't you want to go back and live with your "superior" people then instead of being a shit skin invader in the west?

Persian master race

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (900x643, 142K)

They were Persianized and enslaved your people for generations so, maybe not you're not the one to shit talk lmao
Actually most of Greece except Sparta and Athens (Ionia, Thrace, rest of the city states) fell to Persians. Even Athens itself was razed to the ground.
>your province is filled with Georgian while we have barely any Iranian
You realize Ossetians are Iranic, right? and lol the Georgians that came to Iran were so assimilated that a majority of them volunteered to fight in Iran Iraq war

You you Iranians ITT raped a 10 year old girl yet?
Why are Iranians so subhuman? Leave little girls alone

Attached: subhuman 3.png (722x820, 556K)

Lydia the biggest greek kingdom was destroyed and subdued by the Persians and 70% of european greece also conquered at one point.

We conquered you like a billion times. Half of your people literally have Persian phenotypes.

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-154821_YouTube~2.jpg (718x419, 98K)

Who is that gross looking shit skin?

>About 60% percent of them go on to higher education – more than the Swedish average (45 percent)[16] Iranian culture with its emphasis on education may be part of the reason for this. Becoming an engineer or a doctor is a mantra in many families. Abundantly represented minorities amongst the Swedish Iranians, like in other Iranian diaspora nations are Azerbaijanis, Kurds, Armenians and Assyrians.
Why are Swedes so uneducated?

Ask your mother

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (220x330, 15K)

>Be iranian
>Have a grudge
>Throw acid!

We do subhuman iranians do that?

Attached: subhuman 4.png (727x595, 659K)

Why are you a net negative then? SeeWhy don't you go back a be educated in Iran then? We will be just fine without you shit skins

>swedes pretending they're superior to persians
lmao go back to living in your mudhuts

Einstein never passed an IQ test

If you want us to go back then stop sanctioning our economy dumb dumb.

Most Iranians dont want to leave their fatherland.

> You can practice for MENSA tests
> IQ scores are corrected by age.

This, I went to school with a kid that had a 140+ IQ on paper, sure he was smart and had memorised bits of impressive-sounding science knowledge but he didn't go on to do anything particularly significant with his life other than becoming an actual faggot.

Attached: race skin tone to IQ correlation.png (618x775, 311K)

t. uneducated NEET without a degree who finds solace in convincing himself people genetically related to him have his back
Sad.

netherlands huh?

You commit as much crimes as other shit skins in the west? Why do you think you are special?

Attached: Subhumans in the netherlands.png (400x485, 84K)

>marriage causes broken families
an early marriage prevents fornication

Because we are.
>Iranians in the Netherlands are regarded as one of the highest educated and best integrated ethnic groups, according to various sources such as the Erasmus University Rotterdam[33] and the Statistics Netherlands.[34] Not unrelated, the Iranian academic community is growing as well, as part of which the growing number of professors is remarkable: e.g., Jalal Ashayeri, Farhad Arbab, Turaj Atabaki, Mehdi Dastani, Afshin Ellian, Halleh Ghorashi, Majid Hassanizadeh, Nasser Kalantar-Nayestanaki, Masi Mohammadi, Amir Zadpoor.

psychopathic eyes, look at the bags, raised brows, uneven iris alignment,

kek. Iranians have the same skin tone as Jordan and Morocco. B-but we are w-white you guys

When they do well
>Iranian in Britain
Elsewhere
>British

>They were Persianized and enslaved your people for generations so, maybe not you're not the one to shit talk lmao
I'm western Georgian and have no peasant ancestry, so i don't care, the people you took likely were lowest IQ niggers of the country

>Ionia, Thrace
>proper Greeks
they were Hellenized Thracian and Anatolian

Ossetians have barely any relation to you, they are genetically Caucasians and south Ossetian Y-dna is Georgian/Caucasian , while their mtdna is different from us, meaning us chad Caucasian bred their women.
I really don't care about Iranian Georgians. whatever .
we don't have persian phenotype, you are the ones that have our phenotypes, we are one of the purest nations in the world genetically, because of the based mountains blocking nigger out of our border, perosians can look like many kinds of thing depending on region, and it's because persian have Caucasus dna and neolithic persia was very close to us until you let yourselves be completely mongrelized
anatolians are fake greeks.

The term Aryan comes from Iran. You niggers are basically LARPing as us. It's sad, really

Attached: 1488171351009.jpg (1048x946, 318K)

every few months a news article comes out with some kid being 200+ IQ. IQ is bullshit and does not show your real strength. no one who has brains cares about IQ. IQ is a load of shiiiiit. It does show you that you are bright, cool but in what way? nothing has come from ANY of those kids I have read about in that past. sooooo whatever

Why do you commit more crime than Afghanis then?

Also i don't care about academic achievement. I care about genetic similarity and low crime rates. Iranians are neither genetic similar to white nor have you got low crime levels

>I'm western Georgian and have no peasant ancestry, so i don't care, the people you took likely were lowest IQ niggers of the country
cope
>they were Hellenized Thracian and Anatolian
they were greek colonies you retard
>Ossetians have barely any relation to you,
They're decedents of Alans, an Iranian people, speak an Iranian language and even call their language "Iroon" (another name for Iran even used by the Persians)

People who think IQ test defines your intelligence are moronic.

Yeah Iranians are great. I'm super jealous. i wished i lived in a country that has Sub-saharan slavery/human trafficking rate.

Attached: Modern slavery in Iran.png (1150x647, 69K)

This was ment for you:
Why do you commit more crime than Afghanis then?

Also i don't care about academic achievement. I care about genetic similarity and low crime rates. Iranians are neither genetic similar to white nor have you got low crime levels

No it doesnt. It comes from the proto indo Europeans...it was probably their endonym. Because you are their descendant you of course call yourself aryan too, as do most Europeans. Not larping as you, simply expressing our shared heritage.

Everywhere I look I see a black claiming that Whites take credit for somebody else's work in order to soothe their inferiority acknowledgment.
>actions they had no part in
Nigger crime epidemic is not done by niggers.

Attached: Acc.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Kids' IQ is valuated differently. Anyone that can read higher grade shit as a kid would get ~130 IQ but as an adult when they retake the test, they are probably 100-115.

Why do Iranians like to rape white girls in Germany? Why incentive do we have having them here in the west?

Attached: crime stats germany.jpg (773x1024, 109K)

>1.2mil live in slavery
down in the trash it goes. Did an Iranian BVLL bang your mom that you've collected so many pictures to dump in an anime image board everytime Iran is mentioned? That's the most pathetic thing anyone can do
>Also i don't care about academic achievement.
that's because you're a low IQ NEET who will never amount to anything in real life
Wrong, PIE never called themselve Aryan. Not even I.E people called themselves Aryan. Only the Indo-Iranian branch did, stop appropriating our culture.

Attached: 1487694286515.jpg (1024x744, 643K)

Not descended from them, common ancestor. You had the split to the West which mingled with proto Europeans, and the ones that went South, towards present day Iran and the region where they mingled with whatever group lived there already.

cope yourself, everytime you sandniggers tried enslaving us, slaves just ended up taking over yours countries because of your incompetence, what kind of people makes slaves governors and rulers? same thing happened with all the sandniggers, there were literal north african kings of georgian and circassian ancestry, because of your "enslaving', so you ended up slaves to those people.

>they were greek colonies you retard
yeah, they were places conqured by greeks, not proper greek lands
>They're decedents of Alans, an Iranian people, speak an Iranian language and even call their language "Iroon" (another name for Iran even used by the Persians)
doesn't matter what language they speak and they are not even from the same family, it's from eastern iranic family, they are caucasian genetically.

great now actually do something with your mind

>Graph with no actual data
That's a funny joke!

and more jewmagic when they list genius who never took any IQ test and just say he has 160 IQ and no one ever questions that