I hate Americans

I've never met American until yesterday. I've been drinking with my friend at bar and heard some guy talk English to a bartender very loud. I was drunk and as a result very friendly, so I approached him, asked where he's from(Austin), how old etc. We then proceeded to drink together and did so for next 3 or 4 hours. We became super drunk and wanted pizza so we went to a local pizzeria. We ordered one very big pizza, more alcohol and proceeded to eat.

Me and my friend ate pizza completely but American would not eat crust. We then politely asked him, why would he insult pizzeria workers by not eating all of it, we informed him that there are people starving in Africa while we are enjoying nice pizza. We told him of Leningrad siege. He claimed that crust should not eaten. We then asked him does he eat bread crust, he answered no. We were really drunk and my friend is a bit aggressive so we told him to go outside to smoke and beat him in a place with no cameras. We then mugged him but didn't take documents. I think we knocked him out or at least he pretended to be unconscious.

Americans, please don't come to Russia.

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1920x1011, 25K)

Wow, you really get irrationally angry over insignificant shit. You're a hero.

things that didn't happen you drunken cunt

Cool, i didnt see any russians today, or any day, because theyre too poor to be able to afford a trip over here.

>getting mad over someone not eating pizza crust to the point you assault him
What percent nigger are you? 200%?

Attached: 1475250180249.png (616x596, 66K)

shit that never happened ivan

Americans need to be put up against the wall after Trump builds it

Why didnt yous make russia his burial place? Should have told him the classic "from russia with love." before beating his ass senseless.

Literal niggers

Thank you for giving that subhuman what he deserves.

have sex incel.

I've never met Russian until yesterday. I've been drinking with my friend at bar and heard some guy talk Russian to a bartender very loud. I was drunk and as a result very friendly, so I approached him, asked where he's from(Minsk), how old etc. We then proceeded to drink together and did so for next 3 or 4 hours. We became super drunk and wanted pizza so we went to a local pizzeria. We ordered one very big pizza, more alcohol and proceeded to eat.

Me and my friend ate pizza but not the crust but Russian would eat crust. We then politely asked him, why would he insult us by eating all of it, he informed us that there are people starving in Africa while we are enjoying nice pizza. We told him how cheap food is. He claimed that crust should be eaten. We then asked him does he eat bread crust, he answered yes. We were really drunk and my friend is a bit aggressive so we told him to go outside to smoke and beat him in a place with no cameras. We then mugged him but didn't take documents. I think we knocked him out or at least he pretended to be unconscious.

Russians, please don't come to America.

Russians can’t even afford passports do you don’t have to worry about one coming here

Your post gave me autism.

>Americans, please don't come to Russia.
No problem, dickhead.
Nice bait btw

Attached: 802570AC-FA81-4A97-A24A-9F97473D54A4.gif (300x186, 619K)

Just a regular day in russia.

Sounds plausible. We are talking about slavs, after all

up to 20% of israelis are slavs (mostly russian) and i can confirm that slavs are indeed subhuman

shut up jew nigger

show some gratitude

i admit that i wasnt a fan of my old neighborhood but im not exactly grateful about slavs turning it into a crack den

Attached: 0982734796234234.jpg (4746x3024, 1.84M)

about saving you from genocide you cunt

besides russian women are smoking, what are you complaining about?

oh but none of us were alive 80 years ago. so none of us are to blame or to thank. i understand that slavs are natural collectivist slaves but thats not how everybody views the world

Kys vermin

I'll take things that never happened for $1000 Alex.

Nigger

>hating 350 million people for the actions of one
i guess i cant really talk since i think all russians are niggers

you are a retard
and if you actually did this over fucking bread crust - then you are on the same tier as niggers

Attached: i hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.jpg (448x600, 236K)

Please come to Little Odessa and retrieve your brethren. They're shitting up my city with organized crimes. Thanks Pytor.

You know, I never really understood logic behind the whole “HURRR STARVING PEOPLE IN AFRICA” thing that people say if you don’t eat all of your food. So what am I supposed to do, fucking mail it to them? If I eat all of it like you’re pressuring me to do, then the food is gone and the starving niggers are guaranteed to get nothing.

based

Attached: 1519862515954.png (960x1024, 838K)

>Israel
>not collectivist as fuck

Fuck Russia and fuck Putin and fuck Trump.

I'll take things that never happened for $1000, Alex.

Attached: 1559060207940.jpg (640x590, 53K)

>Me and my friend ate pizza but not the crust but Russian would eat crust.

>he informed us that there are people starving in Africa

"That's who we are saving the crusts for, you greedy asshole Russian!"

Attached: south-park-s01e09c06-king-jimmys-buffet-4x3.jpg (720x486, 42K)

Very similar to my experience in Russia except it was a British guy I'd been drinking with and we didn't actually fight but god damn did it turn ugly quickly. Must be something in Russian vodka.

I believed everything until the pizza crust part. No way an amerifatcunt will leave food uneaten.

Hey sorry about the crust, dude, but thank you guys for helping Trump get elected.

Literally the dumbest post on Jow Forums

>Russians use the le starving Africans meme
Are you my mother?

Based Ivan!

You went to london yesterday ? Fuck off with these fake stories

>We told him of Leningrad siege.
It's not like you fought at Leningrad yourself snow nigger. If he didn't like crust, he didn't like crust, maybe he doesn't want to be a fat ass.

Cool story bro

Attached: 1532055914138.png (500x338, 44K)

So there’s niggers in Russia too huh?

imagine seething so hard you have to create such a coping larp

>Americans, please don't come to Russia.

Don't worry about that. Getting pissed over pizza crust. Russians are of retard.

Attached: 9FD009CQ.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Very cool post. I like your sense of humor, keep it up!

>All these replies
OP is a fag from Jow Forums that loves making America baits btw

Attached: ab9.gif (496x498, 393K)

You have lower life expectancy than china

as if a drunk russian could ever beat up a Texan
lmao

Tbh I hate Americans too. They're all black, mexican or liberal. And if they aren't, then they hate you anyway because they assume YOU are black, mexican or liberal.