Dear Jow Forums I’m a trans woman and we’re getting more powerful every day while you’re getting ???

Dear Jow Forums I’m a trans woman and we’re getting more powerful every day while you’re getting ???

Just wanted to let you know. I used to be just another exploited and radicalized social introvert who got abused by the negative Jow Forums conspiratorial perspective.

Now I’m literally an estrogen-injecting, Stephen Colbert watching, progressive liberal who genuinely supports refugee rights and stuff like that.

I’m here partly to gloat and troll, partly to confront my own trauma, and maybe to inspire other people who are going down a negative hateful path to come out of online conspiracy world and be positive and happy

Attached: 1F83B73E-6DD4-4653-BEC4-F664807F68B8.gif (1024x683, 3K)

Kill yourself, you mentally ill faggot. Make it hurt too. You deserve it, freak.

>partly to confront my own trauma
you will kill yourself.
sooner than later.
bye faggot.

if when you flip the coin you have to kill yourself, be sure to stream it, degenerate.

Attached: 1559560428752.jpg (2400x3000, 1.58M)

But how many token for benis show?

There's one thing I never understood.
When someone says "transwoman" does that mean that he was previously a man and became a woman or was a woman that became a man?
Also kill yourself faggot

when they say it, it means they have a cock.

Lol no one will miss u

Attached: 8C200BFA-667E-4906-A949-F6A73E334D93.gif (200x200, 613K)

"refugees" do not have the right to invade another's land rape it's women murder etc.
Did you know 40% of the children crossing your southern border are kidnappee's in a child trafficking ring? (think of the children, mentally ill faggot)

Nice try kike

No one fights you.

Just let white be white and children be children.

Is it too hard?

#cutitoff

>hey Jow Forums I’m trans

Stopped reading right there. So sorry to hear that buddy.

Attached: 9ABB622F-CA6B-40D1-B097-5258CF48AEAA.png (321x321, 12K)

It means they're a mentally ill attention seeking faggot whose dad never went to their baseball games.

you aren’t a normal bean tranny just kill yourself

Attached: E08D35C4-2A8B-4A7E-9D91-84D26329CB7E.png (738x669, 194K)

Attached: ygjdfdgf.png (500x675, 766K)

Low quality bait

Don't forget to do a flip, faggot.

>Dear Jow Forums I’m a trans woman

Attached: It's a man baby.jpg (307x438, 15K)

at least the refugee will throw you off a roof if we dont

You look like Meatloaf and squeezing your piggish frame into a dress wont magically make women want to fuck you

Even they don't know!

Attached: 1558011389280.png (478x516, 442K)

yes. it is too hard for them.

Attached: D6Vjj9iW0AAL30u.jpg (943x1200, 132K)

>supports refugee rights
>literally blackpilled
hope you kys anyway
at least it will spare niggers the pleasure

Attached: 1558100216225.jpg (640x825, 88K)

Attached: 1558100173334.png (900x822, 385K)

Attached: 1556339861629.jpg (515x768, 75K)

Is a trans woman a woman (XX chromosomes) who is trans and so thinks its a man, or a man (XY chromosomes) that thinks its a woman?

I'll never get how some people are so proud of not knowing things.

Go fuck a nigger. Also, FUCK niggers and muzzie dune coons.

Get some help.

Attached: 296.jpg (260x410, 57K)

Neither

You need to assume they're mentally ill and then it becomes crystal clear what they mean.

Stfu you Turk. We all know you kebabs have a thing for tranny joot

>because your community promotes this kind of shit.

We'll be coming for you soon.

Attached: 1559550020610.jpg (1004x748, 74K)

I'm lifting more weight, acquiring more guns, ammo, money, and gold. This new pedo campaign "love has no age" has radicalized me beyond anyone's wildest dreams. Kill all LGBTQ now.

ITT: Everyone, congratulations for convincing us even more that right-wingers are subhuman scum and have no place in a modern society. Later: "oh no, my free speech! my friends! my job! my twitter account! WAAAAA what did I do do deserve this?"

nice bait

Attached: 1543873661299.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

I am not a nigger fgt

We must kill them all. We must kill them all now. There is no other option. There is no living with them. I'm not going to allow pedophilia to be openly accepted and championed in my society. I'm tall, high IQ, and good looking, I'll become the next Hitler.

So you decided to mutilate your own body and fill yourself with hormones turning yourself into a biologically and mentally unstable mess all because some guy in the 70s named John Money came up with a theory that you can be any sex you want if you feel like it then carried out a study that disproved his theory and lead to the death of the Reimer twins, good job

Attached: IMG_20190531_025948.png (600x536, 235K)

Do these psychotic faggots realize they all look like Gary Busey in Under Siege(1992)?

Attached: cvbcbvbv.png (706x540, 646K)

"us". didnt know you faggots were a monolith

John Money's failed study shows that people have a gender identity independent of the sex they're assigned at birth, their genitals, or how they're raised. Read more.

"trans woman" so is that an XX who is pretending to be an XY or an XY pretending to be XX? The worst sin you fuckheads commit is being so fucking confusing.

Despite the fact that David Reimer never identified as female despite how much they tried to raise him as one. Read more.

You were never one of us and you are a mentally-ill faggot. You also will never pass. 40 percent.

>womsn

Replace “trans” with “fake” , and you’ll always be able to tell

You are just proving my point. He was born with a male gender identity, they tried to label and raise him as female. They essentially made an artificial trans man (FtM for the illiterate).

1 post by this id
stop responding to shill threads faggots
>it goes in options

you will commit suicide once the fistula rot sets in

No you’re not a nigger. But you are a subhuman Turk roach or a filthy pol either way, a subhuman.

Attached: C6C2CD19-DEED-4DE3-B93D-FECC0B51B1D6.jpg (500x966, 107K)

It means a man. Remember, in Clown World, things always mean their opposite.

>1 post by this ID
Jow Forums hates niggers but Jow Forums IS niggers

>estrogen-injecting
>Stephen Colbert watching, progressive liberal who genuinely supports refugee rights and stuff like that
Well, yes, the first does explain the latter.
Next you'll tell me that you think it's all right to lie-by-omission in a relationship because if you don't, then the relationship might end.

You didn't "come out" of anything. You were broken.

Attached: 1559375081263.jpg (600x897, 49K)

Happy? You tranny faggots are anything but happy. You need mental help faggot, you will only be happy once you put a bullet to your dick and then your head.

So you like men or are you a lesbian too?

Go slurp your fucking syrup in the corner you fellow filthy leaf.

Attached: DA87B997-A5BE-41BD-9E83-BC7E051A7C48.jpg (800x872, 279K)

In Clown World, words mean their opposite. So trans """women""" are men.

do you keep your dick in a jar like a pickle or some shit?
I always wondered what the fuck you freaks did with your lost manhood.

You're not a woman and you're not happy. You have a 45% suicide rate. You're a walking corpse most likely. Enjoy yourself.

>Dear Jow Forums I’m a fake woman
Tits or ... no, don't.... Just GTFO.

You’re really amazing I’m seething and crying

Aka the study proves literally nothing other than forcing the ideology onto a child can lead to schizophrenia, trauma and suicide

LMAO at anyone who has to research their identity to find it, instead of it arriving naturally.

Give people no reason to be civil toward you parasites. Do it.

Attached: fronthole1.jpg (676x704, 131K)

So in 15 years, after the tranny fad is no longer fashionable, and you have some kind of ovarian cancer from taking hormones, will the attention you’re getting now have been worth it?

Attached: aehaerhaerh.png (1440x900, 2.08M)

You sound boring and weird

Hows that suicide rate feeling?
Feeling NORMAL yet?

You are doomed to die by your own hand.

Your corrupt leaders spark strife and chaos.

You will burn in hell for your transgression.

I will only shed a single tear for your loss.

He doesn't have ovaries. It's a crazy faggot who chopped his dick off.

mate if you're really trans know that you're being commodified, you're just another product, that's why woke capitalism is supporting your kind

RT did a documentary on trans. All four persons interviewed admitted they regretted going through the surgery, and admitted their reason was self loathing. Don't do it. You cannot go back.

Exactly, so trans children forced to live as the wrong gender experience trauma and commit suicide much more than those who can transition (there are studies that show that, just google it). Just like David Reimer. I was a trans kid, though while I had to live with my parents I got hormones from overseas rather than killing myself because fuck that.

>Confront my own trauma lmaoo, you should be confronting your parents and ask them why they failed in something so fucking simple as your gender.

Why don't you go and join the 40% club?

I actually agree. The surgery we currently have sucks, it's a poor imitation like breast implants, if you want your biology to be more female that's what hormones are for. I'm waiting for science to advance.

youre not a trans woman, youre a mentally ill man being used by intel agencies and communists to destabilize society like the tool that you are

It means they grew their hair a bit longer than usual, and smeared some lipstick on their face.

Every day i read some shit like this i hate you more and more each day. Before i have nothing wrong with this type of humans, but with this flag you represents the worst things in this earth.

Any society that gets in a hissy fit over someone deciding their own gender and controlling the biology of their own body, deserves to be destabilized and rebuilt from the ashes.

>we’re getting more powerful every day
does it bother you that your sexuality may not be your natural state, you may have been chemically influenced by industrial contamination