BBC Coverage of Trump

HOLY SHIT. THE COVERAGE ON THE BBC OF TRUMP IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING. I APOLOGISE TO ALL AMERICANS ON BEHALF OF THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY

Attached: D8IDmaJWkAAsGKK (1).jpg (1536x2048, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio-and-on-demand/how-to-report-a-complaint
freeintertv.com/View/id-2328
youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We accept your apology.

all dying media sources are cancer to get those sweet, sweet outrage viewer shekels

they will end up like JewNN and Pozzfeed or whatever else just went under. The ratings the American media gets is pathetic compared to the most basic bitch jewtube channels.

keep paying your license limey

it's been literally hours of non-stop bashing

lol IMBEACH! IMBEACH!

Some drunk masquerading as the BBC history consultant has just come on air and basically called Trump a cunt.

What next? Saddiq Khan (friend and defender of Majiid Nawaz, Hizbut Tarirh terrorist commander and LBC radio presenter) is going to perform a beheading of a Trump effigy?

Please be assured burgers that not all bongs are terminally retarded

Attached: 1558845818458m.jpg (758x1024, 147K)

DUNALD DRUMPFFFFRFFFF

Attached: 1548113063356.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

I also apologise, and, as a gesture of goodwill, will buy an AR15 from anyone of you for 2x the retail cost, to shoot up leftist scum at the BBC.

It's only a matter of time before they are called out and defunded. they are a national disgrace and when Brexit is done and the swamp drained the BBC will be fucking destroyed and all the Trotskyists will be deported

Attached: pret.png (750x563, 757K)

good on ye

Attached: 30 rounds of 545.jpg (1382x778, 206K)

BBC is like CNN, they don't speak for all of us.

Just bizarre to me how British liberals will fawn over Middle Eastern sharia shitholes and their blatant totalitarian leaders but get triggered by tweets and be this tacky to a longtime ally.

Well, alliances can change.

>deported
They have caused far too much damage to be allowed to live

Attached: 1554308209715.jpg (497x453, 25K)

Bongs are OBSESSED

wtf is wrong with the picture?

Ok Scotland Yard

I pray night and day that they revoke the tv license and BBC goes advert based and will have to go more mainstream. But it never happens. Maybe one day, eh?

> MAGA!

Attached: Karen Britbong MAGA supporter.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

>swamp drained

Too late for that, bro.

Couldn't one argue that the balloon is some sort of physical embodiment of hate speech?

Disgraceful

Attached: IMG_20190603_141018.jpg (1183x686, 104K)

UK is going to be totally fucked if they don't hard Brexit and do a trade deal with the US. I think this is going to be their last chance

>swamp drained
by who? Zion Don? lmfao
READ SIEGE NOW YOU DUMB FUCKS

What's up with the hand gesture on the balloon?

Attached: obama-satanic-gesture.jpg (610x400, 26K)

>Russia got him elected, dat bad
>We, as a foreign nation, must influence the next American election, dat good
Doublethink should be a prosecutable crime.

The BBC is a communist tv channel, they will never say positive things about Trump.

All their programmes are filled with communism, even the cooking shows.

Jamie Oliver got $1 billion from the Labour Party government for 'school canteen projects' for a reason...

Then there are the series about the struggle of working classes in Liverpool, tv shows that portray left wing activists in positive light, shows about the evil far right and Trump.

The entire BBC was subverted.

>has keys to childrens hospital
>buttfucks kids with cancer at the childrens hospital

Attached: 8379A4AB-0AB1-48A1-90FB-C62414BAB34F.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Just another bong here saying fuck the BBC and long live the god emperor

what, did Trump rape the Queen til she moaned in pleasure and set fire to the Union Jack?

Only difference is bong, we aren't forced to pay for CNN.

ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio-and-on-demand/how-to-report-a-complaint
Fuck the bbc and fuck this cunt

How is there no counter protest? How has nobody taken a slingshot to that blimp? The absolute fucking state of The United Caliphate or Londonistan

Attached: 9A15CA32-1F78-4643-80C3-BF780EC8955D.jpg (491x320, 79K)

Don’t worry Brit fren I understand our MSM is total garbage too

Attached: 8F782887-3EA6-4785-865D-EC47AC72BF30.jpg (820x500, 90K)

Fuck the BBC.

Attached: bbc.jpg (720x909, 76K)

Can you link? I wanna start my day with seething news casters

Really annoyed they caved and didn't give him the gold carriage ride down the Mall, fuck these cry baby fags.

Attached: 73F393F5-7D44-47E8-81B0-0F199D668595.png (1340x877, 119K)

freeintertv.com/View/id-2328

Their assblasted because they tried and failed to influence politics here, but they believe Russia did

Most people understand that media is trash

control your suck a dick can please bongs

Attached: 1558700401649.png (376x309, 205K)

>I APOLOGISE TO ALL AMERICANS ON BEHALF OF THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY
you guys were always the niggers of the world, because you were founded by African metal smiths

>that lowkey fagget couple in the Roman panel
What a disgrace.

BBC won't, they'll just get more gibs from the white taxpayers in the UK

makes sense
I cant even watch news any more, even MSM that agrees with me is annoying to watch

I've been comparing this to the Japanese visit coverage, and it is truly embarrassing.

The UK is cucked beyond belief.

Attached: Njoyz1Q6.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

>a black celtsman
Please tell me no one is seriously stupid enough to believe this shit. It would be like saying there were white Xhosa or Zulu peoples.

Alright then Nigel, when we have to invade the island to save you from Muslim slaughter, we'll let you know the secret signal to let us know you're one of the ones not to be shot on sight.

Attached: America In a Nutshell.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

Japan wants favored nation status, the Jews that want Britain to remain want to treat Trump like shit so he imposes a bunch of tariffs on Britain so they have no choice but to remain

It's all part of the BBC's agenda. Newspapers in the u.k were claiming that Turkish migrants from 6000 years ago built Stonehenge

londonistan

Attached: arab.jpg (640x480, 26K)

The principal means of funding the BBC is through the television licence, costing £147 per year per household since April 2017. Such a licence is required to legally receive broadcast television across the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. No licence is required to own a television used for other means, or for sound only radio sets (though a separate licence for these was also required for non-TV households until 1971). The cost of a television licence is set by the government and enforced by the criminal law. A discount is available for households with only black-and-white television sets. A 50% discount is also offered to people who are registered blind or severely visually impaired

Attached: clockwork.gif (500x303, 283K)

Literally this

Absolutely baffling how proud of that Trump balloon they are.

>spend 100k on journalism school
>get job
>walk out of make-up room and see Trump
balloon
>realize I have to spend decades working for people who thought the balloon was a great idea

Attached: 34FAB355-77DA-4AC6-BE54-930D74B449A3.jpg (516x402, 40K)

But I thought Trump serving the interests of the Jews was just him playing six gorrillion D chess and he was actually setting them up to be gassed and for America to become a White Christian theocratic ethnostate where anime is real and inceldom is abolished.

Why hasn’t anyone popped it yet?

Attached: 13733FE0-4683-4A8F-B56C-95982B179D25.png (713x656, 203K)

>they actually brought the "baby blimp" into the studio
I'm embarrassed for them, that's just pathetic.

I still think you fucks oughtta be nuked over the London naval treaties.

It's not much of a defence, but this is the Victoria Derbyshire programme, which in "news" in the same way that Maddow or Tucker are "news" - that is, it has a news-y veneer but she's explicitly an Opinion person, not a Live Breaking News person.
So this is terrible and the BBC are communists, but it's only 9 on the state-run-propaganda scale, not 10.
t. Bong overseas

Attached: 1467288085661.png (2000x1001, 414K)

Why should we? It's a national new station that thinks it's making a statement with a cartoonish balloon, instead of just making themselves look partisan and utterly ridiculous.

Burgers, i was at a family thing a week ago, everyone likes you, they just all have jobs and can't really travel to London to lay on the streets for a week. My auntie was saying how we should use military planes and drop immigrants into the ocean. I love her

Because it's too stupid to deserve attention, yet it keeps showing up for over a year now. Even if you don't like Trump the irony of the balloon is obvious.

Just PBS and NPR

isnt that the woman that clean your room man talked to

yes you are

Attached: NDAA - Smith-Mundt mod act.jpg (944x1084, 313K)

I don't know what those are, but if it nukes London, I'm whole heartedly in support of it. Perhaps if you could spare one or two for Birmingham, Cardiff and Manchester?

this was for you

>childish insults should be beneath the p..
>sitting right next to a giant childish insult.
The left literally knows no limit when it comes to hypocrisy.

You can choose what you react to. Children being children is not worth while.

MASHALLLLAHHHH!!!! I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING WITH ZEAL!!!

IN 9 YEARS YOUR PATHETIC NATION WILL BE OURS!! I CANNOT BELEIVE HOW EASY IT WAS!!!!!

youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU

MASHALLLLAAAHHHHH!!!!

Attached: source.gif (200x150, 1.47M)

No respect, no shame

Attached: 14294988-7098477-image-m-7_1559556392865.jpg (634x394, 59K)

the same faggots who support this also thought joshua was the next muhammed ali

That's hilarious if real. The triggered mutts ITT top it off.

Attached: 1484587329312.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1484343805764s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

>bong taxes unironically paid for a donald trump balloon

Attached: 1559169546839.jpg (540x540, 37K)

>That's hilarious if real. The triggered mutts ITT top it off.

Trump is a massive disappointment, but this really reflects poorly on the BBC. You country is not far from mongrelization, so I suggest you be more respectful.

this webm always gives me a freedom boner

Why are bongs so insulting to us yanks?

No apologies needed. Americans love salt.

she fucked her married boss to get ahead at bbc five live, what do you expect?

It's ok OP, I apologize for our kike loving president.

Good lad

bongs please stop owning yourselves this is tough to watch

After everything that we’ve all been through these past 10 years......

......You act like this is the first embarrassing thing that has happened.....

russia is playing a much bigger game than you brainlets can imagine. you are too lazy to even dyor on how they operate gullible faggots.
based vlad did nothing wrong though

...... ...........

>>>Turkish migrants from 6000 years ago

If they're trying to justify immigration from Islamic countries, then
That's a pile of complete bullshit.

6000 years ago, Islam NEVER existed and the Turks NEVER settled in the Anatolia region. They were still in central Asia, in what is now Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan and Western China. The religion the Turks originally practiced was Tengrism, a central asian belief characterized by shamanism and ancestor worship.

The peoples who were in the Anatolian region were Celts. It was those were the people who built Stonehenge, NOT the Turks.

Good fucking lord.

clear breach of the BBC's charter

Attached: 1519148953206.jpg (2032x2163, 807K)

The BBC was infiltrated by kikes years ago. And in case you didn’t know, kikes and Muslims march to the same beat of the drum. Both semites. Both sand niggers who worship desert cults (Saturn). Both follow the same mantra: conquest by subversion. The reason jews moved to Israel was simply as a cover for their overall objective which was to take over Europe. Jews open the gates, Muslims do the conquering.

Attached: 9A4B046D-F421-4E75-88EC-9E0AD20998EC.jpg (768x663, 162K)

All of them have viewership smaller than some youtubers and call themselves journalists. It's laughable.

It's Embarrassing. Bongs I am sorry to hear that the balloon cost taxpayers' hard earned money.

Who would win ?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 54K)

There is nothing with England - Trump is a massive fucking embarrassment.

Attached: 1547595875231.jpg (468x584, 38K)

Howdy, pard. Tabacco-spittin, gun-waving, four wheelin, freedom rocker here. With everything going on right now, I’d be more shocked if the BBC weren’t acting like children. Not offended, so no need, old bean.

Attached: A967B6FB-C3B0-4638-8CA1-588B42180B78.jpg (2000x1333, 270K)

Americans please believe me when i say your average Englishman HATES this shit and that London is pretty much it's own bubble at this point. How fucking embarassing.

>apologizing because your media is run by faggots
Don't do that. Everyone knows who the real perpetrators are, and it isn't the common folk.