WHITU PIGGU STAY HOME

>the reality of WMAF mixing attempts
face it cucks, trad Asian waifus don't want filthy limp-wristed chicken-necked disgusting race mixing waitu piggu gaijin beta so󠀀yboy subhuman scum cringelords

Attached: WAITO PIGGU GO HOME.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REY-BY4LVS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your man left your roastie ass for a trad waifu!

your webm is full of cgi, there are no children in Japan, it's a country full of virgins and suicidal faggots

Attached: race mixing.png (965x1250, 23K)

Have sex

Never could've guessed

>t.

Attached: 1556427886589.jpg (1920x1280, 276K)

That's a lot of projecting in a single post.

Naw nigger i was there for six and a half years, and had lots of jap ass unlike you!

Attached: D6VMXtDUcAAsXxW.jpg (1536x2048, 298K)

Jow Forums meetup?

Impressive he's standing between a couple of girls.
We all know that means he fucked all of them right? Lmao

I believe it was /fa/

Attached: 1556427383345.jpg (3110x2073, 843K)

ok, so who does want that?
asking for a friend

>incel shaming on Jow Forums
you are just the worst

fuck me thats hilarious

The one on the far left looks gorgeous.

wow they really are /fa/ggots. None of them even look over 18. The fag with the bag in the second image is definitely an underage faggot.

Giraffe boy always gets me.

Attached: 1559242703313.png (600x751, 452K)

A little harsh desu. but yes I agree that whites should stay with whites and asians should stay with asians

You realise that "have sex" is just a meme response right

so you are telling me i should go for black girls since any black girls with white fever are starved for attention so bad she might lower her standards to my level

yeah i say it all the time

Urusei AHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.

It must be close to 100% here. I am not even kidding. Same in my moms homecountry. I understand it though, many German women are gross af.

locodoco is a gook

> it's a country full of virgins and suicidal faggots
Sounds like a typical European country, but you forgot to add hundred of thousands of refugees.

are you sure because i havent been touched by a woman in years. white women arent into me at all. so im starting to consider less attractive options. i have no intention to reproduce my beta genes anyways

Topkek your country already looks like Brazil

You seem uptight today spambot.

The Austrian is right, Every time a picture is taken women immediately go into heat and fuck only foreign dick.

I’m in this photo.

If some guesses which one and why they think it is I’ll post a pic of my cock

so crackers, niggers and pooinloos are the most based?

nobody wants to see that

Düsseldorf? I've heard there's tons of Nips there. Perhaps a germanized nihon wife is the final redpill.

>"Just a stranger."
Goddamnit I know that feeling. Shit.

Joke's on you nobody want me around.. ever

Bullshit, they all do on /fa/ we have a discord group for it

i'm sure, men are supposed to role models. what kind of message would that send?

holy trips batman

youtube.com/watch?v=REY-BY4LVS4

this isn't /fa/

Apparently looks like 4 girls

i'm a nerdy looking fellow so anything i get seen doing, i make that thing look uncool by association

i could be seen drinking a beer and it would turn people off beer for life

i have the power of natural cringe

Are you fucking kidding me? Every time I've been to a gook country on business, I've had plenty of attention from these sub-human gook whores. And I'm a disgusting lardo mutt that couldn't find a white bitch in America to save my ass. Gooks don't care. They just want that big white meat.

Is that you eggman?
Wanna see my cock yet?

i know the feel, I really do but stay strong desi

no and no. keep your pants on

Asian girls seems to like me and I fly for free. I would only think seriously about a Jap or South Korean though. Chinese don't have souls and Flips are ghetto.