Is getting a job even worth it anymore?

Rents are abysmally high, wages are shit. I dont have the proper qualifications for any job that would make enough money to pay for an apartment, if there even are any left when all of them are given to the fucking shitskin nigger rapefugees.
FML man

Attached: tumblr_phqljnudti1wrwnsy_1280.jpg (749x494, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ie/itm/233032701125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wages here ste finally rising. Turnover is increasing as employees seek higher wages elsewhere. Lost several senior staff in the post few months

Short answer; no

Long answer; fuck no

You either build something or you go cattle to the Jew.

Yes, if you work on your own business on the side. Wagecucking for 40 years is NOT worth it, no matter the salary

No, don't get a job, stay at home and wank yourself to death.

Move to eastern Europe, if you speak english you can easily earn your life

Im 22 with no college and make 100k. apartment rent is literally nothing you have no excuse

Move to Hungary.

Hungarians are racists, but white expats seeking refuge from mukticulturalism are welcome.

Hungary is full fuck off euro scum

>proud wagecuck

Arbeit macht frei you double nigger faggot

Buy bitcoin and wait for the karmic justice that is coming to the boomers.

Just get a roommate with a ton of Nicaraguans. That's what I did.

>standard nigger

No... but you do have to eat, feed, and house yourself.

will never happen anywhere in Western Europe because Slavs from Eastern EU aka freedom of movement area are willing to work for basically free and live like sardines in tiny apartments

Just pimp a fat bitch

I'm barely making it.
Everyday I dream of the sweet embrace of death.

Attached: 1558195743459s.jpg (250x250, 15K)

I love how everyone is a gorillionaire in these threads but gets incredibly anxious and buttblasted in threads about automating minimum wage jobs

Have you tried find a job in public service ?

just buy a gun or a nice blade of some kind and rob drug dealers. they can't hide behind the law anyway without ending up in prison themselves. it's win/win for you and your community.

Attached: 1559439689702.jpg (750x758, 235K)

Have you ever read the bible? In revelations it says there will come a time when men seek death but will not find it. Endure leaf.

contribute to society you fucking nigger-tier parasite
and this is coming from me

We uzet to be Hunterz and shieeeeet, now you're not a man if you don't have a Jew slave job... All y'all wage slaves are a bunch O' cucks.

Nope, this system's eaten my parents alive, which is why I'm getting the fuck out ASAP

fucking kike

>contribute goy

go tell that to your fucking boss first, faggot

>robbing a dealer
stop, don't, some autistic kid might think it is actually good idea and end up dead, hanged by the balls with baseball bat inside his rectum. there is reason why they are criminals and you are posting on korean basketweaving forum, if you really have to murder someone, murder politicians, then you will jsut end up in prison.

This. Find something useful someone will pay you for it and start your own business. Fuck being a wage-cuck.

My daddy beat me because he hated his job, daddy why!!!! I'm so fucked KEK

>German
>Wages are shit

Man you dont know how much shittier they could get.

Why do people have children? Life is so hard why would you want to bring someone down with you?

No decent argument for wage cucking.

There is no reason to contribute to a society that hates me.

nice fan fiction faggot

I said rob them nigger, murder is only necessary if they refused to hand over what you want.

Attached: 1559524079148.jpg (460x347, 38K)

BecUse they wouldn’t have had that start in life without that minimum wage job you brainlet

Hans, pls. If you don't work, who will feed all those distressed engineers, scientists and architects?

No.

It is 7:30 a.m. here in "freedomland" I am bout to goto sleep after drinking heavily for the past 3 hours, I will wake up at 6 p.m. shower, shave eat a delivered meal shitpost on Jow Forums for 2 hours and play WoW classic beta for the other 10 hours I am awake.

Then on Tuesday, I will drink early so I can get up early to attend an IMAX matinee of Godzilla and then pick up enough take-out outside the theater to last me 3 days.

Work is for suckers.

Attached: 1463554771184.jpg (1080x1225, 404K)

How

this. exactly this.

Attached: 1558824505313.jpg (399x384, 69K)

Life is an illusion for Fags, shoulda put a hammer in between those eyes.

Yes

>incoherent retarded boomer

fuck off

>Is wageslaving for a corporation who pays you the absolute bare minimum required by law while you are forced to pay a significant portion of your income to the government in taxes or face fines and jail time while at the same time the corporations and government openly support the mass importation of tens of millions of 3rd worlders who the corporations and government suggest are required to keep the economy competitive to other 3rd world countries worth it anymore?
No it is not

Yes, no matter how shit the job is, because some of us have no one to rely on in life for financial support. I don't know how young you are, but eventually you're going to learn do you eat a lot of shit and like the taste of it.

The internet has killed this. Everybody can undercut you to the point of unprofitability.

Attached: 15595654001457697616001447620973.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

what are you fucking 8? do you not understand how this shit works? you need people to get you fed but guess what no one fucking wants you to be fed because you are doing fucking nothing. so what can you do so that people will want you to be fed and not see you as a disgrace? well you can gain "worth coins" by getting a job. "but that takes time and effort" OF COURSE IT TAKES TIME YOU FUCKING MANCHILD! you can't just do nothing and get what you want. every other person on the planet gets this, even the niggers. why are you such a special fucking snowflake that you need mommy to waste her precious time working overtime to keep your worthless ass fed? why can't you just do your fucking part?
fuck you. fuck all of you.

I had to find something and I did. I am a former felon, so the only jobs I qualify for are shitty ones.

sure thing Chaim, 100k is the next logical step after 15k

Not him, but let's not pretend axing an entry level job will improve anything.

Congratulations. Not everybody can be so lucky. I sure as hell don't have a any starting capital or the hopes that I can achieve the required $1,300 a month for rent and utilities.

It's a necessary evil

Attached: 15595663655052176489003464529625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

And don't forget the tax havens goy

I provide a service which required zero investment. I don't even have a corporation, nor a business bank account.

>>buy some marijuana seeds online from an online cannabis seed bank in Europe.
>>plant them in organic soil indoors
>>Get a grow light over 100 watts to get decent yield
>>Wait 2.5 to 3.5 months to harvest
>>Air dry them in a dark room like your closet
>>Curate them for a week
>>Sell them for alot of money

Attached: 1551196804182.jpg (349x402, 28K)

start a re-sale business and a manufacturing business you idiot

then when you get a slight income stream find a bank stupid enough to loan you enough money to get into real estate

Attached: AK service manual magazine catch3.jpg (948x1279, 332K)

user please, if he is a weedfag he is probably too retarded to manage an indoor grow op

No, take the weed-neet pill
move to the states where it’s legal to buy marijuana and just be a degenerate stoner who plays video games and lifts weights all day and lives off wagecucks. I’m not there yet but I’m considering quitting my job and going full neet

>It's a necessary evil
Wrong. It is only a necessary evil in the minds of those who benefit from the system. But to those who work to fund the system it is completely unnecessary and malicious

if i do this in a rented apartment will i get caught

this is what I do but I'm self-employed. feels good man

>no replies
that's what I thought. You say you want to know the "truth" but in reality you just want to confirm what you already think you know. You're predisposed to hating blacks because they are different so you make nigger hate threads. You had a bad experience with woman so you make hate threads of them too. You're scared you're so powerless in the world therefore you blame the Jews so you can have a tangible enemy causing all your problem
you don't want to "know better". Your fucking ego is too high to accept that you might be wrong, so you go to Jow Forums, where all wrong opinions are right

fucking screencap this

>
>if i do this in a rented apartment will i get caught

Unless you have police officers or invite people you don't know in your apartment everyday or week or so, yeah.

Just remember when you have a grow light, always keep your your grow environment in your closet with closed doors so the light does leak out and shine your windows so it's not to look suspicious to your cops or bootlickers.

>100W growlight
what the fuck do you want to grow under this, violets?
weed is all about yield man, you need at least 600w sodium lamp for 4 plants

most likely. Mature weed reeks very characteristically. Doing indoor in apartments is only for pros or people that got all their neighbours cool with that.

or just capitalize on faggots like this and rob them. only takes about 10-15 minutes to acquire 3.5-4 months worth of resources. think about it OP.

Attached: 1558312434296.jpg (960x932, 64K)

Getting a job would put me about $230 out of pocket each month. I will die on welfare, just how I was born.

Taxes are for slaves

Why don’t poor people just buy more money? And then use it to start a business or invest or something. It’s their own fault that they’re poor. Common sense, people.

Attached: 299E86BA-5EC8-4A43-929B-EE3A812329F0.jpg (320x240, 36K)

murdering and looting outlanders is the way to go

what if i have one of these ebay.ie/itm/233032701125

Attached: 1558596019713.png (280x291, 120K)

Delusional frog, knowing English is only a specialty in your migrant-infested shithole.

Attached: jebus.jpg (369x496, 19K)

I knew someone who did this. The "Latin Kings" couldn't do shit against him lol. But he was a legitimate crazy and violent hick and this is a board of peace.

>white expats seeking refuge from mukticulturalism are welcome.

No they're not, fuck off and stop raising housing prices.

Move to Buffalo NY. Rent is low and you will be fine.

/thread

Most gang members are pussies, especially when they know you're ruthless enough to end them and their family. No justice, no peace.

Attached: 1559220173405.png (500x499, 446K)

hmm, fucking tiny but I guess if you want just weed for yourself and not for sale, it's just fine
try to get room air filter also, like xiaomi or some shit
and best, there are weed strains that supposedly smell fruity, like lemons and other citrus. Never tried them, but I guess it's a nice way to mask things.
Choosing good strain is half of success, dont skimp on quality seeds.

I don't benefit as I am unable to receive welfare due to Identity Theft. Like I said, it's a necessary evil.

Congratulations for being a gigga nigga who can move heavy furniture.

>Why don’t poor people just buy more money?
Is this a mistranslation? Goddamn this Sounds fucking retarded.
>And then use it to start a business or invest or something. It’s their own fault that they’re poor. Common sense, people.
Everything has been done and there's just not enough hours in the day after wage slaving for 10 plus hours a day.

Attached: 15595681588811459172968200191392.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

lol mad jew

OY VEY GET TO WORK GOY!

jokes on u.

>Like I said
And you were wrong when you said it before and you are wrong now.

>taxes are for slaves
Where do you think your check comes from? Magic? You think you are "better" than the people that feed you?

Guess whose cost of living is about to increase? How about that sudden increase in cost/demand for goods which will offset the scarcity of goods affected by tariffs?

Attached: bipartisanmerchant.png (961x547, 38K)

Still not an argument

i mean you're the one society wants to kill off but ok
no shit i'm angry. you're wasting my air.

thanks weed guru
>I dont smoke but i know people thatll buy it off me
One last question. What yield should i expect from a single plant on average?

>Finished A-levels
>Joined a small forensic team
>Became an apprentice Fingerprint expert
>Worked in the field for 8 years
>Business goes through hard times
>Take redundancy
>Go to apply for multiple Fingerprint positions
>All replies the same
>"You are not eligible because you didn't attend Good Goy University"

Well, Fuck having 8 years experience doing the fucking job in that case because I don't have some arbitrary qualification.

and what is this glorious, golden new dawn our society is heading for that NEETS are actively holding back? kys you fucking blowhard

Why you mad about peoples decision not to work. I a student and work on holidays but i understand why someone might not work so whats your point

Wtf is that real?

considering
>130W CFL
>100x50x50cm growtent
>single plant from quality seed
>1st try
I'd say 20 gram after drying would be good result.

Get a job that pays cash and report zero income. That way you can get neetbux too.

What the job or the story?
Both are very much real.

You used to be able to do apprenticeships in Fingerprint analysis and plenty of firms / Police forces would hire you if you just had reasonable GCSE's / A levels. Then some fucking genius decided that you now need some bullshit ultra specific qualification to work in the field. Sort of like how some Coffee chains now demand you have a qualification in making coffee. I wish I was joking.

Economic growth

Dishonorable.

Attached: 15595688926622033000178544927199.jpg (2560x1440, 1.66M)

oy m8 do you have your working loisense

Attached: 1557700739518.png (915x762, 118K)

nah you're good, a student is not a NEET, i'm talking about the 30 year olds who refuse to work while taking money from their parents and the gov
no, that doesn't make any sense.

>muh growth, muh productivity, muh consumption

yawn

OP, don't forget cannibalism is an effective way to feed yourself. one adult body could feed you for months, just remember not to eat the brains or marrow.

Attached: 1558989160032.jpg (1024x583, 83K)

Holy shit the Jews were already planning ahead when they wrote the Bible. It was a BLUEPRINT to make life more miserable. Jesus christ.

Even if society likes you do you still want to slave for them?

also, learn to "train" the plant. Very useful for increasing yield