This declassified document Realy makes me second guess my feelings about the USSR...

This declassified document Realy makes me second guess my feelings about the USSR, could it be that we've been brainwashed against communism by eletist shadow governments?

Attached: muh no food.png (700x710, 186K)

>what if we were brainwashed that eating shit is a bad idea?

NO.

Attached: 61651f207eefbe287990a09bde613ccf2afbde21f1a6b4812b08c6c8287e59fd.jpg (430x539, 60K)

read the green part.
You can have a meet you calorine demand by eating low tier food like grain or by luxury goods like meat.
>1983
Yes it "only" took how many famines, to finally be on the same level as a civilized country.

Attached: 1559564138426.png (700x710, 186K)

> trusting the CIA about anything Soviet when their entire existence depends on making the Soviets a boogeyman

In the 80s doctors thought grain based food was extremely healthy and what the majority of your diet should be.

Hey Antifag

The holodomor happened. The holocaust didn't. We all know, and we are coming for revenge. Better sleep with a parachute on.

former Communist Block here.
Although this CIA report may be completely correct, it's from the early 80s. A LOT changed until the late 80s, trust me.

So why would the CIA say something positive about the Soviets?

No hans.

This is really the fundamental fact of the Communist philosophy that more is not necessarily better and that material needs are met fairly easily when the state is organized in that way but they sold to the West Was that unlimited consumption was somehow great for us look at what our health problems are heart disease obesity all problems caused by excess consumption of food and one could even argue that other problems are also related to other dimensions of excess that westerners engage in. Did you know that fasting is really good for your health. All these ideas that they told us we needed so that they could justify capitalism we're bulshit. We don't need three steaks today we do not need pastrami sandwiches that are a half a foot high it's just not needed it's ridiculous to even eat that much meat to the point where it actually causes you health problems.

Gives them cause to ask for money in order to manipulate affairs here.

An user from Bulgaria said that his parents got up at 3 am to wait in line for bread, did your family experience something like that?

cringe

My diet is about 60% grains I eat pasta and bread and I don't ever eat whole wheat bread see Weston Price. I'm very healthy for my age and I have virtually no health problems. Grains are good for you white people were historically Reliance on grains and dairy mostly with about maybe 20% meat and another 20% various vegetables especially root vegetables like beets and potatoes. That's the diet that is the best for white people it's a fact. Don't forget the Cole Family either as in cabbages and kale and that sort of thing something a lot of modern people cut out which is actually critical. Read Weston Price is really fascinating nutritionist

Oh, because the the report wasn't meant for the public.

No, no, no.
Americans just eat shitty food.
Never forget what Yuri Bezmenov said.

I knew people that live through communism and I dated a Russian girl who was born in the USSR during the 80s. None of them ever said that they were starving in fact many of them look back at that. As a time of plenty and good food that was prepared by their families everything was organic and it was all good. That was the typical communist experience not what they told people in America not even close. I had one friend go at lengths discussing how good the ice cream was in the Soviet Union. You were lied to.

Fuck off chink shill you're not fooling anyone

Chink shill I'm an American you crazy futanari appreciating nip. Why the f*** do you think your country so f***** up you dumbass? Oh yeah let's not worry that like half the population is killing themselves and not having any kids and entire towns are starting to disappear. Yeah Japan must be onto something. Idiots you f****** idiots

What about all the famines before the 80s though? And how much of that food was imported from the US?

Soups are also very important to eat especially the legendary bone broth which seems to have become popular lately but it's a very key item because it has loads of nutrients in it. Also eating carrots potatoes all the basic stuff that Americans used to eat all the time is actually highly nutritious but just went out of style. Especially coleslaw believe it or not is very very good for you it's when it's made fresh and the cabbage is extremely good for you. It's okay to eat a hotdog now and again if it's a good hotdog and you eat it with coleslaw it's perfectly fine. I ate mostly in American diet I don't f*** around with this cheesy Asian s*** or other sorts of fashionable Cuisine although I do like Mexican food. Mostly because it's always fresh and the ingredients are usually stuff that's can grow in America indigenously.

IM STOP DROP AND COVER UNDER MY REFRIGERATOR

Attached: trump-put.jpg (900x674, 95K)

I think the famines were overblown. Every one that I personally talked to said that the food was really good nobody went hungry in fact this guy himself was overweight. But they don't have the same attitude towards that Americans had this idea that everybody should be fat they only give the people enough food to keep them healthy the goal is to stay healthy not to be a fat f***. And the and the food in the USSR was very flavorful it was very it was by today's standards organic and everyone got enough to live. If you ever had the bread from the USSR which they still make the same style of bread it's very very nutritious black bread is really good. They also have great honey products for some reason and also good Dairy. You can still get the stuff and places like Latvia I guess they kept the production's intact.

The average Soviet needed the extra calories to:
1). Expend shivering since no heat in the Commie Block
2). Expend shivering in line for 3 hours for toilet paper
3). Expend doing arduous physical labor because the 5 year plan didn't allow for a backhoe
4). Expend wondering why the guy in Moscow Couture is following him
5). Expend shivering in line for vodka
6). Expend walking up to the 23rd floor of his Commieblock because the elevator hadn't worked since Gagarin went into space
7). Expend laying awake at night

Also: that's fake. Even in 1983 it was known 2,300 calories was excessive for most people (excluding manual labor jobs).

Also, also, read about Yeltsin's first (two) visits to American supermarkets.

Attached: yeltsin-19890916_HC-03-22.jpg (1024x639, 260K)

>more grain to stay fit
The fucking CIA, man.

Did you know that most USSR citizens had a country home called the Dasha and they always grew their own vegetables in those things. They don't tell you this kind of s*** in America. How many Americans do you know who have a second house to spend the summer in the country with their family? Virtually every Russian that lived in the city had one of these houses and it was provided to you by the government and guess what it was really nice.

Dacha, not dasha, and only the elite could get those. Your average proletariat did not have one.

Not only that education was free it was provided 100% by the government and through the education system you were put into some sort of job or role depending on your performance and that's how life would be in the USSR. It worked for a couple of decades it was great and then it was attacked by America after the 50s and then it went downhill how much of the negative stuff was due to America is Up For Debate but it was certainly a large part of it. America's attacks on the Communist system when kicked into high gear during the Vietnam war and didn't end until the 90s when the USSR was completely demolished. The Boomers were 100% behind the destruction of the USSR and virtually everything about that generation was built in order to oppose the USSR and to demolish communism. That's why all these little f***** Boomers act the way they do. They actually think what they're doing is right. Do you ever see a boomer criticize a billionaire?

Everybody eats healthier than Americans. Why is this news?

Attached: 1537949629826.jpg (546x550, 52K)

USSR was the good guy after WWII. This is just a fact and is generally agreed upon by most of Jow Forums

Not true they were available for most citizens in the city. There was really different groups and different regions of the USSR that had different privileges depending on their membership to the Soviet Union but virtually all citizens had I think it was close to a month to two months off per year to vacation with her family. It was not a stressful place to live it was very very nice that's a fact.

lmao yeah after killing off half their population in famines, WW2, Great Purge, & forcing gulag workers to eat rationed food they finally stopped starving

>posting traitor and CIA-shill Yeltsin

We kill entire segments of the population here but Americans are so f****** stupid they can't figure it out. Instead they think it's some kind of unfortunate circumstance of the marketplace or something like jobs or some kind of weather that goes in and out there that f****** dumb. Know you are being exterminated because you no longer make profits for the billionaires that's why all you dumb Fox are on this f****** board all f****** day because you were phased out.

I think I have heard that the Russians were so used to shortages they just got used to growing more of their own food in their gardens and sharing with their family and neighbors.

Probably true except for Australians and Brits.

Early communist Russia was different - ordinary people had very little to eat while the political elite lived like kings, and there was a massive black market for food - read We the Living by Ayn Rand. Even though she later became a degenerate, at the time that she wrote the novel, she had lived in communist Russia but was free to write about it in the US.

That's because early communist Russia was run by Jews. Stalin cleaned house and whipped the place into shape.

>I've had one semester of Philosophy at UCLA and all I read was Robert Nozick, the posts.

Attached: 1533951453144.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

Ayn Rand great source of f****** information on communism there buddy. She was literally f****** a Rockefeller if I'm not mistaken. All that s*** was some gigantic psyop designed to get the average person to believe that communism was this awful thing that will never work and we must oppose it. Most of it was cooked up by the British and exported to the US. That's why the British were behind most of the 60s rock most of the big 60s rock bands were in fact financed by British labels.

Who the f*** is Robert nozick. A good source for Americans is Wolff Professor Wolff

Getting a bit angry there commie. Don't go murdering any farmers or anything.

Attached: Commies BTFO.png (496x2267, 1.13M)

She was Jewish herself.
If she was so connected, we couldn't she get her parents out of communist Russia (they were later killed in World War II)?

>(((Professor Wolff)))
>(((Ayn Rand)))
Nice sources you have there

If you fast and eat less meat because of a conscious choice, sure good for you!
But if you only eat bread and fast because the food industry is nationalized and is unable to offer anything else, that's just pathetic rationalization.
If people don't have the freedom to do the "wrong" choice, they are not people, they are sheep.

I'm the user who recommended Ayn Rand. See

Also, in Soviet Russia, you don't see graphite on the ground because it isn't there!

Attached: yakov-smirnoff-259x300.jpg (259x300, 21K)

You are either purposefully lying or insanely ignorant.

It was the farmers and little town folk who starved because the food was confiscated by the state and brought to the cities.
My mother was also relatively wealthy during the Soviet Estonia because her father was in a high position in the communist party. For the city people the only problem was just poor selection in stores.

Q: How do you know who is KGB at Hotell Viro?
A: They drink their tea with one eye closed.

The reality of the Soviet Union was absolute shit. As soon as they were allowed out of the country, there were Russian tourist buses here that would park in front of small grocery stores to buy ordinary stuff that was amazing to them.

Also, the Communist delusion is one that refuses to go away so if "we've been brainwashed against Communism", it's not working very well. On the other hand, Commie psy-ops seem to have brought the entire Western civilization to the brink.

But those people are the ones who had just emerged from a collapsing Soviet Union you're ignoring the period of the USSR when things were really good. Finnish also tend to be very Pro West.

When The Berlin Wall fell, the West German government gave East Germans 500 "Welcome" Marks in Berlin (admittedly a propaganda stunt) and the East Germans flooded West Berlin supermarkets. The supermarkets ran out of two things overnight: bananas and Coca~Cola. Many East Berliners had never seen a banana in real life.

>you're ignoring the period of surplus brought by capitalism until the poor management and administration style runs through it and then the starving phase begins (see Venezuela's timeline for reference)
No this is also taken into account.

They were in the 30s then ww2 happened dude. Britain didn’t get off of food rations until the 50s.

Show your flag kike

I don't trust economies that rely on war (including ours).

>Cant afford to go to the Dairy Queen every day
>Better diet

Okay there plastic surgery capital of the world

Facts North Koreans are good-looking South Koreans look like s*** that's what a few generations of capitals and will do to you if your kids look like garbage

We live longer. /

Use a comma nigger

Just because it wasn't for public release doesn't mean they didn't show in in closed session to Congressman in order to justify budget increases.

Pizzas cost $30 here and a single can of the cheapest beer in the grocery is $5-6. We are starving. Please, send pizza and beer aid immediately. We will send you the oil codes.

That's what I meant, their forked tongue told the public how bad communism was while telling the government how successful communism was.

Only four more days until your Taco Party. Are you excite?

Attached: 1542338671283.png (650x975, 1.04M)

so americans had enough money to eat as much meat as they wanted while soviet citizens had to make do on potatoes

hardly proves the superiority of communism but ok

Of course you'd buy commie propoganda you kiwi cunt

wow, so gommunism wurks

Attached: 29.jpg (1500x1411, 393K)

My guess is the report was a narrow focus comparing average nutritional intake. It doesn't say anything about dietary choices or variety. They overate potatoes. We overate beef and soft drinks and highly processed fast food.

If you're going to be a faggot and self censor yourself just don't swear. Mother Fer.

>Use a comma, nigger.
FIFY

You're using nutritional judgement from 83 as a basis for your idiotic thread. Based on the superficial data provided, the American diet was clearly better.

>This declassified document Realy makes me second guess my feelings about the USSR
No it did not you fucking commie shill.
Why did it collapse then, if it was so good? If it was that fucking good by capitalist standards people would have PAID to live THERE, instead of here.
>I think the famines were overblown
>based on a few a people I talked to

This is just embarrassing

Just making stuff up now.

If communism works so well, then go live in Cuba or North Korea. Nobody is stopping you.

Yep. The food pyramid dreamed up in that time was the platform used to build epidemic obesity.

I wonder if anyone would ever lie or falsify a report? Even a little?

Nah, it's impossible. If it has "CIA" written on it, it's 100% true and accurate.

Oh wow this completely negates the Holodomor and the 12 million people they starved to death.

I guess I can ignore all the people they executed or sent to prison camps/gulags as well now. Thanks OP!

It makes sense when you actually eat food to give you the calories needed to maintain an active life style. Here in America people eat pound after of pound of greasy fried meat, wash it down with 2 liters of sugar, and then spend the next six hours watching Netflix, and then spout off about how "carbs make me gain weight!!!"

44% grain and potatoes is not healthy

Please keep Iceland Icelandic.

>commie dreaming about food again
yeah, keep dreaming

I don't know. I think the analysts took their shit very serious. They tried to be as objective as possible to allow to policy makers to make decisions based on the absolute best information. CIA gets a lot of flack, but they are filled with countless, extremely capable people who never see the light of day. As a matter of fact, I would think young researcher might think about it as a career, against the current state of academia.

>he doesn't know the CIA and its predecessor the OSS were founded by literal communists

Naw they were genocidal maniacs and run by Jews. You don't kill millions of your own people and then prance around like a good guy

No. There were moles early on, but that isn't the same as "being founded by."

But they're ruled by a layer of politicians like the military.
>I would think young researcher might think about it as a career
CIA employees sometimes disappear too, I would never recommend serving ZOG.