Donald Trump antagonising Londoners as he lands in the UK

Look at the state of this fucking turkey of a President, born with a silver spoon shoved right up his flabby disgusting arse and not in any level the kind of political heavyweight that Sadiq Khan is.
When will this oblivious cunt stop running his mouth and insulting Londoners and British? He is a disrespectful oaf who sees conflict and animosity in every thing he sees. He can barely type a fucking sentence out.

Khan
>Zero scandals
>Always working
>Constantly searching for solutions that plague our beautiful city
>Fights to help correct a soft and useless police force.
>Implemented several great things in London such as a fare freeze and the Hopper system
>Experienced and level headed

Trump

>Numerous scandals, almost too many to count. An actual laughing stock.
>Antagonises everyone
>Backtracked on all of his policies and promises
>Constantly tweeting and playing golf
>Has been btfo time and time again by actual politicians.
>Is probably going to prison soon
>Talks like a child.

So, who here is going to the protest? He should have been blasted with state owned milkshake cannons the moment he stepped his tiny little feet off the plane.

Fuck Trump, he is a demagogue and you all got swindled by him. May the balloon fly high and be seen far and wide.

Attached: file.png (610x737, 343K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nice copy pasta user

Attached: 1554040709551.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Only stinking shit comes out of London and only faggot dicks go there

London is literally the anus of the UK

Part and parcel.

I wrote it and it is true. You'll only get ragey Yankoids give insults instead of addressing anything on it.

So would that made Trump a faggot dick?

>zero scandals
Anyone who invokes a lack of "scandals" as evidence of anything but being favored by the media class is either being consciously disingenuous or does not have a high enough IQ to be worth listening to

Nobody cares about some manlet goatfucker pretending to be the mayor while the Jewish banks pull his little puppet-strings. He's not talking shit under his own volition, he's following their orders.
Go cry about Trump some more, faggot.

Attached: 1549062059669.png (479x479, 304K)

It’s actually good that my president is a hooting retard incapable of nuance or subtlety

Chasing off the few rogue Anglos who think Trump is jus liek faraidg is gunna save da britun

Attached: file.png (125x80, 13K)

Londonfag here. Khan is the problem that plagues my beautiful city.

That's not just old Copy Pasta, it's prehistoric at this point. It was written before he took office about half way through the primaries. He has the fucking codes.

Attached: file.png (549x353, 150K)

>as he lands in the UK
I thought he wasn't welcome? What happened?

Fuck britniggers, you deserve to get BTFO by Drumpf. Fucking pussies, I'd knock every last one of you cuckolds out

Attached: britain btfo drumpf.webm (636x360, 1.83M)

All that effort for nothing. You should kill your self.

Get rolled Muhhamad

You’re a faggot

Good, fuck Londonistan

PART
AND
PARCEL

How are the police harassing people political opinion only slightly disturbing? Is Brit Bong land that far gone?

Go back, you Paki faggot.

>Saving the thumbnail

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

his form is almost majestic

This pasta never goes stale

Attached: 1559328111599.jpg (475x557, 36K)

You're right dude, Trump fucking sucks at everything. The only compelling argument you could make is the impact of accelerated depreciation on small business owners, which there's no fucking way he knew those words enough to actually do anything other than sign off on it because his handlers used the right color crayons in the presentation.

It sucks for us to have such a fucking embarrassment in charge of our country. Hopefully this bullshit ends more quickly.

Good. Fuck London.

>the kind of political heavyweight that Sadiq Khan is
you could make the bait a bit less obvious

Trump is not wrong.

Good.
Cut off all diplomatic relations.

Whats black and eats fish and chips?

You are so mad

Attached: NgjNgw.jpg (700x420, 47K)

>Zero scandals
You're kidding right? Just because the media tries their best to suppress it, doesn't mean we don't know about the daily acid attacks and ridiculous amount of stabbings in London.

Brown people running london is humiliating. Yes I'm a white supremacist, I want white people to rule the third world and I don't want to compete with ascendant Browns and Asians. Why is this so taboo that most are too afraid to even think it?

I'd be upset if I had to land in Africa, too.

Attached: well it is.jpg (1080x1247, 212K)

OP LOVES SUCKING COCKS KYS

Rate the bait m8s

8/10

Well said, brother.

Implement Brexit, like your people voted for, you elite asshats

Attached: 1531916712308.jpg (822x653, 27K)

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie Sadiq is a manlet.

I know this is a troll thread because someone can't possibly be this stupid but

>>zero scandals

Are you a literal dumb nigger?

Hey cUcK OP

your time would be better spent learning the koran than crying on here like a baby

Britcucks are pathetic

Attached: 1559562249036.gif (720x406, 3.97M)

Nice one, Bill. Sticking up for our Man Khan!

Attached: file.png (603x251, 49K)

Unironically yes.

He’s 100% right though. Sadiq Khan is a faggot

He’s 100% right though. Sadiq Khan is a manlet faggot

Shut up, stop paying attention to rape gangs, look over there! Some internet person running for office made a rape joke! Isn't that horrible?

Whatever you say, Shlomo.

Attached: 30f7d27d89a4d5b0b99ec9c6f1eb8789b48754338efcf873ebf482bcd47f840f.gif (500x500, 542K)

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: file.png (750x481, 674K)

benis :DDD

What a faggot de Blasio is. Is he the worst mayor in the US?

LOL NOBODY CAME TO SEE HIM
FUCKING KEK

Attached: file.png (2048x1024, 3.52M)

Wow. Making fun of someone’s height is a new low. I just can’t stand for it.

Also, #condon is retarded. How bout #conkahn? The left can’t meme.

hi newfriend

This. Make Britain Great Again, lad.

didnt khan just say trump is fucking hitler?

Brits are the enemy, we need to start treating them like mexicans.

This, I love when people say Obama had “no scandals” just because the media did not cover any of them with half the attention they give to Trump’s afternoon snacks.

>Zero scandals
he represented the 9/11 hijackers

Right, we are not allies and all agreements between our former nations should be discarded.

Kek

>I'd knock every last one of you cuckolds out
Fucking kek. I'd like to see you try Y*nkoid. Come and meet me, one on one, and I'll dislodge your fucking jaw. No AR-15s allowed you fat scum.

Attached: roman scum.png (1323x883, 588K)

>politicians are now using the phrase “Stan” as a verb
Please just nuke us already Russia

>scandals
One of Trumps scandals was eating two ice cream scoops, so this isn't a valid concern.

>Reddit spacing
Ok faggot

Attached: 541157f.jpg (1440x1414, 113K)

This, the royal family and british gov’t is our oldest enemy, and London is it’s epicenter.

Attached: 310ACC2E-EF8F-4F8A-9AC5-674E908859B6.jpg (750x692, 338K)

>Khan is the problem that plagues my beautiful city.
>beautiful
London is a filthy shit hole m8

Part and parcel, Mohammed.
Trump 2020

write off the UK, its finished

look at that brown starfish

I think every night while the rest of the world sleeps, Trump magically travels the globe an brutally sodomizes leftists world wide. Like Santa Claus but instead of giving out presents he rapes lefties in the ass. How else could they be so butthurt for so long?

I mean... WHY?

How the fuck has that britbong been so fucking brainwashed into having such a hate session.

>Brits are the enemy, we need to start treating them like mexicans.
You are the Mexicans.

Ustedes son los mexicanos.

All our leaders and major politicians went to University during the cultural revolution (pushed by very successful soviet propraganda) Government is full of Social Marxists, literally.

>says Trump talks like a child.
>thinks throwing food is a legitimate form of protest, like a todler

>Trump says mean things
Londoners: REEEEEEEE
>Xi Jinping executes thousands, interns religious minorities, implements dystopian control systems
Londoners: mild applause

Attached: 1511328829223.jpg (413x395, 17K)

nah, write off London. Plenty of good brits in the country

DEJA VU
I HAVE SEEN THIS PASTA BEFORE
SHILLS ON THE BOARD
AND I KNOW ITS MY TIME TO GO

Like a girl

He just BTFO that faggy little manlet. Trump 2020

Based Donald

Holy fuck what a fucking idiot

Attached: 1532055914138.png (500x338, 44K)

London, a pre-historic city under constant attack and various levels of occupation for over 20,000 years, finally succumbs to the African hoard. I'm sad.

5yr old girls punch harder than this typical leftist beta liberal...

Go back to pooland, mohammed. Trump is the best thing to happen to our country this decade.

This single tweet by KAAAAHN pissed me off more than anything Trump has ever tweeted. Kahn deserves to get alluh akbared (in minecraft).

>telling people that dying in Islamic terrorist attacks is just part and parcel of living in a big city
>not a scandal
>every single crime from homicide to sexual assault to theft has gone up since 2014
>this inbred paki says Khan is doing a good job
Imagine being this much of a sand suckong goat fucker.

>not in any level the kind of political heavyweight that Sadiq Khan is.
bEiNg BlOwN uP iS pArT oF LiViNg iN a CiTy FoLkS!

Fuck up. Sadiq Khan is a terroist sympathiser.