IS gamer joker the only example of a recent successful lefitst meme?

IS gamer joker the only example of a recent successful lefitst meme?

Attached: T9bCWCQ.jpg (888x499, 84K)

as far as im concerned anti-gamer/mgtow jokes and memes are pro-nationalist. death to manchildren.

Successful? Spamming it over and over does not make it successful. It's bland, unfunny and cringe as fuck. Definitely more proof the left can't meme.

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

the meme is just too real 4 U?

Cringe

whoa
powerful

I post it ironically

>successful lefitst meme

Attached: beware-the-media-quick-bilyt-only-you-can-n-yes-12240158.png (500x652, 164K)

Porky is shitty rip off of happy merchant

Is it a leftist meme though? Sure a minority of discord trannies try to use it to make fun of mgtow types, but the vast majority of people associate the meme with that faggy "us gamers" and "nice guy" fedora tipper pseudo-identities that breed on reddit.
I can honestly say that I've never made the link between mgotow and that meme unless a trannie has tried to force it .

>successful leftist meme?

>wall of text.

no, the left cant meme

Seething child.

It's rich that they who own the mainstream media so completely accuse the other side of being manipulated by it.

I mean it wasn't originally one. They just co'opted it.

kek

it technically comes from older source material, but might as well be how /leftypol/ utilizes it. original artist got disappeared/suicided, so I can't help but appreciate the pottery every time I see it.

even walls of text can be memed correctly in the right hands *hits pipe*

No, because it's posted constantly by "right wing" or otherwise non-leftist people.

The left is incapable of laughing at itself, it cannot do self-deprecation.

>successfull
>leftist
pick one.

says the faggot that likes the gamers rise up meme
theres no possibility you aren't a zoomer

Seething child thinks that age directly correlates to enjoyment of different memes.

it's not a leftist meme