England is a fucking joke

England is a fucking joke

Attached: 304B4438-3388-4040-9883-9CAA73A06B56.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put a jew star on the helmets star

dreamin' bout some watermelon

why? you actually have to work hard o get that positionn.

>black person doesnt achieve
>reee niggers are lazy and stupid
>black person achieves
>reee niggers are diversity hires

why do you care s much about blacks?

Attached: west-point-1.jpg (962x648, 155K)

WE WUZ HORSEGUARDS

It was truly embarrassing hearing all of the "LALALALALALA!" Islamic tongue wagging during the royal wedding

Attached: royal wedding4.jpg (749x429, 49K)

Thought that was the new power ranger at first

I know my country is a joke too, but I'm talking about England.

England has always been a fucking joke.

Attached: 4AF79CBF00000578-5593329-Prince_Charles_visits_Mount_Nhulun_with_leaders_of_the_Dhimurru_-a-9_152326 (470x654, 79K)

Even during the empire many of the officers left their belongings to their mixed indian children.

There's nothing redeemable about this country and there never has been.

Attached: Afghanistan-war-veteran-Clive-Smith.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Those are Australians, not Africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

there's no difference according to those who hold power

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.06.03-07-05-47.png (589x196, 20K)

>England is a fucking joke
Yesterday someone posted the demographics of US states, and there unironically wasn't a single one with a higher white population than the UK. Even the Midwestern ones b*rgoids are always bragging about don't go beyond 85%.

Had a hearty kek.

Attached: 1558972659200.pngY.png (536x730, 112K)

Are you retarded? the USA is home to the higheat population of whites on the planet
you are so fucking stupid

There are 700 million white people in Europe in a landmass you could fit into the USA probably twice over and their best state is 83% from a census dated to 2010. In 2011 even we were 89% white. Stop trying to kiss their arse you sad little bootlicker, you know you're wrong.

That's the star of Ishtar.

That spearchucker giving a Masonic handshake to princess Charlie?

Kek

please save and repeat this much needed message

Attached: Screenshot (54).png (2071x331, 160K)

Attached: default.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

compare
>Be OP
>never serve
>be the butt of his parents jokes at dinner

vs

>be nigger
>Work hard to attain a respectable position in the queens military
>be respected

nigger

>aait whyte boi, ima need yo ass to run down this snipa alley rite hurr to draw the fiya while we do our thang.

West point is the community college of the military. All they will do all day is get coffee and get yelled at by the tops.

New Hampshire is 90% White, with Spics and Jews removed from the 94% number.

We still have counties which are 97% white.

very true. it's so tiring. i can't stand internal conflicts between whites. nobody is coming to save us. join or die.

Attached: 1555018838077.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

no, the EU is a fucking joke
if you think this is only in England whose trying to leve the EU you're fucking retarded.

kek

Attached: 07.jpg (3128x1326, 1.12M)

Hahahaha how can Angl*s ever recover

Attached: 2-Sh6Wsjd_720x0__1.jpg (720x575, 31K)

I can almost guarantee you that we also still have counties which are that white or nearly that white. But in any case, it shouldn't even be surprising that England is Whiter than the US, you guys are isolated from brown people. The fact that you have as many as you have is pathetic.

No matter how hard they work they don't deserve to be in that position you fucking cuck
>Defending niggers, the nigger defender

Rather niggers who actually participate and serve their host nation than the more common variety.
If all niggers behaved like that one you would actually be racist for hating them.
It’s only because niggers are actually shit that your hate is legitimately justified.
Hating that particular guy is pointless.

If you want to hate a nigger from England you should hate this guy instead.
Lord Mayor of Sheffield Magid Magid.

Attached: 508B92AB-CEF3-4EB7-96C0-77FFB164621D.jpg (1365x2048, 428K)

The UK is the source of all American ills. The sooner we cut ties with those faggots the better.

It's not like this is new, suppose you'd understand if you were a proper imperial power

Attached: ww2gurkha.jpg (326x550, 50K)

Bluepilled as fuck.
We hate them because they aren't us. We don't want people that aren't us to be doing well. It is as simple as this.
"Racism" being considered bad is a very recent and very Jewish invention.

>lead an army of black men
>over 70% immediately desert them

Yeah, you have to be a nigger to fill the diversity quota, well done. You are the best nigger we had.

That's egalitarian horseshit, Germans and English might be equal, but that doesn't mean England should just let in a bunch of German's, even if niggers were "equal" to us, you still have no need to let them hang around or like them. This is nationalism 101.

They are an evil race of paleolithic savages, of course I care about these beast being seen as people.

>I know my country is a joke too, but I'm talking about England.
>"B-but we're not talking about us"
The absolute state of Amerimutts.

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)