Bosniak, Croat and Albanian master race?

Hitler called these people the flowers of the Balkans, they are identical in culture and Serb killing DNA.

We need to encourage mixing our cultures together and creating a strong country that can rival Italy and Germany.

I think if we take the Serb land we can expand into Bulgaria and create our master race?

What do you think guys?

Attached: BAEB35D0-CCD8-4EB5-9E32-5801D5FE945E.jpg (744x412, 36K)

Bump

>Having multiple Muslim troops.
>Hating Jews.
>Complimenting Muslim Nations.
Hitler was probably a Muslim committed to taqiya.
Being skeptical is a highway to progress.

>t. Albanian

Hahahaha

What?

Albanian are based tier

Hitler loved us

Kys

Muslims are based, you should follow White Sharia lol.

We know how to treat our women

>killing Serbs
Doing God's work

Lol fuck of slavshit diaspora,

Or are you a Christcuck?

Ok poo

Attached: 6A01FCAE-5397-40EC-A1EF-2F3D6EE3E6E3.jpg (960x819, 203K)

Yep,

We are the best at it.
My father told me he killed around 400 Serbs in his sniper division

I want to be a badass like him in the next war

Fuck off ottoman rape baby

give up any abrahamic religion and make a new one if you really need to be a slave to an ideology otherwise subsequent generations will still be used by jews

serbs, croats, albanians etc are all the same people.

I'm more of freedom of speech, equality and such, basic Democratic values.
Not into mixing religion & government as that seems uncivil and biologically regressive.

>Ottoman rape baby
>Albania part of the Ottoman Empire
Ok ur trolling

tonibler switched proxies again i see

+
Of course, equality hasn't been reached yet as women have it better legally and in education.

Wow..... Albanian says someone is a rapebaby.... Is muslim....... Fucking kys

Attached: 1558003570663.jpg (680x577, 78K)

Sigh, can’t trust democracy cucks

Democracy is a sham, only a strong ottoman Jihad will save the world

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

?

Mad Serb roach

You're a great Aussie, I like you.

this is like the third thread about killing serbs and croatia and albania being based, do you know something we don't goatfucker? are we gonna go to war or some idiotic balkan shit again?

Can you stop seething

Attached: 6F5F09A4-E05F-439F-BDE4-F63D0F60FE7C.png (2516x1940, 307K)

HAHAHA SUBHUMAN IQ LOW INTELKEGENCE SERB ROACH

Kosovo strong, we fuck you up hahaha. Bill Clinton alive and strong, helping Kosovo! Trumpu will never save you ahaha rapebaby. Albanian race will conquer Europe ahaha
Mad Serb? Abahaha. You smelly rapebaby, jasenovac 2.0 ahaha. Smelly Turk

Fuck off slavshit negro

Yes we are shut the fuck up picko.

Bulgarians are too nationalist,you already took lots of land from usin the second WW,we won't give you any more,but the idea of a combined Balkan county is good idea.

Hahahaha you’re funny. Whiter than you’ll ever be shitskin

Attached: 16706ADE-4415-4F2D-86AC-8DCD54B93775.png (469x316, 79K)

REMOVE SERB remove serb you are worst Slav. you are the Slav idiot you are the slavshit smell. return to russia to our russian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha , russia we will never forgeve you. Serb rascal FUck but fuck asshole Russian, Serb genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead Serb...ahahahahahSERBIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .SERBIA we kill the king , SERBIA return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot taser is and Russia smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SERB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. rALBANIA + USA=kill…you will ww2/ Dua Lupa alive in Kosovo, Dua Lupa making album of serbia . fast rap Dua Lupa albania. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of Dua Lupa… you are ppoor stink Serb… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

DUA alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the russia FUCKk ashol serbs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Dua Lupa aliv and real strong wizard kill all the serb farm aminal with rap magic now we the Albania rule .ape of the zoo president Putin fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and Serbia;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Albania greattst countrey

such an eloquent response, my slavanigger low IQ can not even comprehend the magnitude of the butthurt I am experiencing now
see you in the trenches faggot

I have iq of 140, do you hear that subhuman!

IM IN ALBANIAN MENSA

NO SERB IN MENSA

Hahaha you lose to Albanian warriors

>IM IN ALBANIAN MENSA

top kek

Jealous subhuman? I shook hands will Clinton once

>are all the same people.
*are all the same subhumans

based

Attached: 1558561035376.png (729x826, 87K)

Lol retard

Macedonia belongs to Albania brainlet

We will take you too

with every post I am more and more certain you're just some anglo aussie that saw a balkan thread once and is trying to repeat the results of our shit tossing competition

>implying Croats consider either B*sniak mudslimes or Albozerglings as human, let alone as brothers
As much as I dislike Serbs for their shit, they are so far beyond albanians and bosniaks that it's not even funny. Also, the existence of the so called "Republic of" Kosovo is a blatant violation of international law and UNSC Resolution 1244 which was the legal basis for NATO's intervention to begin with.

Fuck Kosovo and fuck Bosnia - meme nations through and through.

>giving Istria to zlovenians
I'd rather give half of bosnia to the Serbs than give even a single milimeter of Croatian land to zlovenians

no no, please, keep the whole thing, just make them a new coat of arms, like a bear fucking a tree or something

but muh aesthetics

sorry doesn't matter Croatian land is Croatian land this is something that cannot be compromised

I do approve of your greater Makedonija though

Attached: Ivan_Mihailov_and_Ante_Pavelic.png (720x960, 798K)

Albanians are Somalians of Europe
just a trash everyone else despises

Success bread Jealousy! I’d rather not have Bosniaks in our alliance but Croats are cool. Albania and Croatia could easily gang up on Serbia and completely decimate it economically. They can do it like the “polite people” of Crimea and NATO won’t say anything.

Attached: 75052AE4-7CD1-434C-A556-F7A8582EBBD7.jpg (1024x532, 76K)

Based and Alexanderpilled. North Macedonia = Real Macedonia

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)