Putin's driving the fucken beast!

Putin's driving the fucken beast!

Attached: 14297088-7098425-image-a-72_1559560054396.jpg (962x641, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eWbvxIDCbw
youtu.be/nYpj3r1Wrck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a big car

>fingering the front sight
Why

He had his weekend pass revoked for dirt in the front sight

for jew

Why do they always armor Cadillacs? You know how much money they spend upgrading those things? Start with a Maybach, Phantom, or Mulsanne ffs.
>Tasteless & plebpilled

might as well start with a tank and paint it black.

Attached: 1526404443635.jpg (536x481, 37K)

Too slow, plus it's probably really hot in there, no one's trying to get all sweaty.

Attached: mulsanne.jpg (540x432, 86K)

>the beast

Please don't call it that MSM slang name. The car is called "Cadillac One"

>Cadillac One
Nice!

Attached: cadillac-one.png (769x645, 495K)

>Why do they always armor Cadillacs? You know how much money they spend upgrading those things?

They don't armor and upgrade Cadillacs, they start with a GMC truck chassis, and work their way up, ending up with a Cadillac facade.

>trump's car gets stuck on ramp

Didn't that happen during Obama's presidency? Are they really that desperate to shit on Trump?

>they start with a GMC truck chassis, and work their way up, ending up with a Cadillac facade.
That makes more sense, but if that's the case, why not go with a more tasteful facade?
Probably, although it was [obviously] posted for a laugh. The driver is retarded, yet he's driving the president, not at all shocking...a car that long has to approach ramps on an angle. I am a god-awful driver and know that much.

it did happen during obama's presidency.
fuck if i know, mby they simply still use the same car, but since trup is president now they went with this... But sounds like fuckload of mental gymnastics and jewish sophistry.
mby it just happened again?

How about the Zogmobile?

why not go with a more tasteful facade?
The state car of the United States needs to be a United States vehicle.
Cadillac is tasteful.

>needs to be a United States vehicle
I mean at this point...does it really even matter?
>Cadillac is tasteful
Had a couple, disliked them both. Cheapo plastic shit all over the inside and the outside hasn't changed since like 2005. Poor man's Benz.

Compensate for being a manlet I guess

Attached: goym patrol.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

The fuck am I looking at

Any self respecting leader of a country will have a state car from their own country. It's pride and respect.

Look at this manchild putin

Attached: trump-putin-meeting.jpg (2000x1333, 439K)

Saved.

Somebody said something anti-semitic on the internet

the SITS (shut it down squad), it's the jewish version of RWDS

extreme orthodox jews using the letter of the gods laws to subvert the heart of them

Trump isn't "allowed" to drive. Think about that for a minute, lmao.

>Any self respecting leader of a country will have a state car from their own country
They'd also do what's in the best interest of their country, rather than Israel. Which is more important, car or policies? Worth noting that the Escalades are now very tasteful but there are much better ways to spend six figures.

But seriously, in some parts (I think New York) Jews have their own ambulance service or some shit so the filthy goyim don't touch them, this is probably an abuse of that.

>cope

Attached: 1551905648095.png (1884x2202, 3.86M)

>thinking this is in any way an "upgraded" cadillac and not a scratch-built one off
You are a retarded faggot and you know jack shit about cars.
>Maybach
That's the most nouveau riche niggermobile ever. Maybe if Jay-Z were president they'd use one.

Like I said, the car is built from the ground up in top secret, the exterior body panels would hardly affect the price. Infact using domestic would be even cheaper.

Who cares about the cost though?

Attached: DOD-Spending.png (1440x1235, 187K)

...you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eWbvxIDCbw

dont be such fucking leftist nigger, it makes my country look bad.

Bullshit aside, I bet that's a private vehicle with twinkly lights, not a state registered one.

So this is why Americans always go on about ramps for ACC

what's your point, fagtard? Nobody under secret service protection is allowed to drive themselves

lol well played, fuck you

Attached: 1553103234344.jpg (512x512, 68K)

Go fuck yourself cunt, I'm really tierd of your posts man I see you almost every thread and always talking shit. Let's settle this for once you fucking nigger jew

Americans are afraid of ramps, that's the source of the irrational obsession with them

Calm down captain Sweden.

Attached: Yurovision.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

>it
Bite your tongue.
Don't call him that.

They're not always GMs. They switch to "Lincoln" every once in awhile.

Go to the Henry Ford. You can see a bunch of Presidential Limos including Kennedy's assassination limo and Reagan's Lincoln. Also, they have Thomas Edison's last breath in a tube and Lincoln's assassination chair.

That's exactly why. If the President's car can't get launched off an ACC and do a sweet jump, we don't want that shit in our Navy.

Attached: MERICA.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

>The JIDF Mobile Division springs into action following a report of Holocaust denial on Jow Forums

Attached: 1550017100163.jpg (990x638, 144K)

Are you calling Putin a nigger?

youtu.be/nYpj3r1Wrck

is that a black swede with a jew dancing behind him?

He's not a nigger, but h.e's Russian; all Russians who were born post-Tzar have nigger taste in status objects.

Attached: russia.jpg (900x506, 163K)

Ugliest G63 I've ever seen, Russians are generally gaudy and absolutely tasteless...which is in fact nigger tier.

It cannot be helped.
People who suddenly have money after being poor for all of history, and surrounded by others who were poor for all of history, spend money like niggers who suddenly have money, as they have all been poor for all of history.

White trash who win lotteries do the same, most of the time. Sometimes they're smart enough to hire a financial planner.

That was (((Obama))) the King Nigger.

Attached: 08818D96-FC0E-43F2-B6FF-12DC7863B3BE.jpg (799x489, 84K)

Nigger, when Horowitz calls the boys and says he lost a penny at the mall the boys come quick.

I'd bet $100 he could push your shit in.

he's an actual manlet

>Russia.jpg

Kek that's a picture of London

Can't be London. I see white people.

Of course it is to make Trump look bad. That's the "in" thing to do.

Putinmobile.

London is 45% white British but 60% white because of all the Slavs and French

Trump clearly made a bitch out of Putin

Can't get more brave and stunning than this.

>Omw to shut it down

That's London you stupid nigger. These cars belong to a famous saudi rich kid who goes to some college there, he has a fleet of golden cars because you can't take the shit out of the shitskin.