Do feminists and non white identitarians hate white men out of a inferiority complex?

I’m beginning to wonder if feminists/non white leftist hatred for men/white people/ white men comes from feelings of inferiority. I don’t really understand their motivations at all.

Attached: 136DDBBA-60CD-47F8-9C5A-C124161DD510.gif (400x220, 731K)

Bump

No it’s because they are Kings and Queens and their magical abilities and high technology were stolen from them by whites

I would say its media brainwashing. CNN and BBC are worldwide and are shown in airports and over the radio in many places. Also saging because you're all memeflagging faggots.

Yes.
Jealousy is the fundamental driving force behind thotts and chimps hating on white men. From the outside, it seems like everything is given to us on a silver platter as excelling comes naturally to someone with substantial intellectual capacity, meanwhile they have to work twice as hard due to their double didgit IQ.

Only super good looking white dudes
No one's jelly of ugly incels lmao

All leftism comes from feelings of inferiority.

Attached: 6P9mP0bo.jpg (638x479, 93K)

Mostly like Nigel here said.
>Be untermensch
>See happy healthy attractive white people succeed.
>Y it dis way? Dey raycis.
The stupid will always try to find excuses for why they can’t move forward. We wuz held back by whitey! You have to try to view things from their mind. Which is exceedingly difficult. I live in a majority negro city. Constantly trying to get into their thought pattern. Really can’t be done. They are animals and have no idea what they are doing.

Another issue is resources. Politics, etc is all about the allocation of resources. Fat ugly roasties want power and money. But they won’t work for it. So they complain and get gibs. Same with niggers, Muslims, Jews, etc. Gimme gimme. It’s Jews that really started us down this path. Muh holocaust. Jews are the main supporters of all this shit because it makes their position on top and untouchable. Israel matters. Nothing else does.

Attached: 7CBC63B2-DC58-46DB-9502-F2740FCF18AA.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

Sure thing cucks.

Attached: Redpill.png (1140x1004, 123K)

Yes. If you made a venn diagram of white hating non-white females and non-white females that end up marrying white men you would have a circle.

We're all sinners, but Michael Obama is still an ape.

Leftists are all degenerates who should be deported from the US by force.

generally i hate all non-hindus

Racism is a Trotsky commie Jew word for pattern recognition. To shame people for stating the obvious. To subvert normal people from disliking shit traits and to ruin a country (Specifically Western).
Obama is a fucking ape. Face and body. Wildebeest.

Attached: AE6ED1C9-9D34-4A7B-A506-A4BCA735657E.jpg (2700x1800, 1.18M)

Most idpol is driven by insecurity and ego. It's the same for white supremacists.

OH MY GAWD
YOU LOOK JUST LIKE SHAKIRA
NO NO YOU'RE CATHERINE ZETA
ACHSHUALLY MY NAME'S MARINA

Attached: 1497911504764.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Have been to India (year). Your Muslims are multiplying everywhere. Why are they at Varanasi? Not a Muslim city. Too many low caste Indians are fucking up your country. Low caste quotas. Women’s rights and benefits. Shit isn’t looking good. It’s tolerable now, but in 30-50 years. I don’t know.

Attached: 422FEEE1-5052-450C-9CDF-A2C903789F80.jpg (491x494, 43K)

im stocking up money and equipment and moving to the Andaman islands in the middle of the ocean to create a high iq Hindu ethnostate.

Why do you think they butch up?

I dunno

Based

Bunp

This

t. ugly incel

DAS RAYCISS!!!

>hotwife
>hot

Wut

Attached: 20190603_092335.jpg (340x421, 63K)

Damn

Not from feelings of inferiority but rather from actual inferiority.

Lol

It comes from a fascination with sexual control.
Sexual control is their whole identity.
Denying a guy access to her hole, or giving it to mister right are two options that make her feel incredibly powerful.
Of course girls get taught that this is the essence of power, and media that push guys to be Chad and get laid lots is also responsible for men being complacent in this blatant lie.
Pussy isn't power, nor is ploughing through it with your hot rod.
This is why so many women get upset when you reject them, not because it hurts their special feefees but because it's making them feel powerless.

Woke

I'm black and Muslim, thus relatively indifferent. I find the continuous mockery and venemous hatred from straight white women towards straight white men particularly fascinating. I've unironically been trying to figure this out for a while. At least with people of colour, the motive ranges from legitimate or perceived grievances to more malicious intent. I can't make sense of straight white women doing it though. Not to mention that they're the largest faction behind this. They might not say most of the outrageous stuff, but they're the ones facilitating it in droves. Calling it penis envy or sticking it to low smv bitter women doesn't sound right, especially because it's slowly becoming a norm with the younger generation. Young white males are becoming increasingly polarised in their views. Next 10 years will be interesting if no major outside events occur.

>inferiority complex?
no, it's a persecution complex.
subtle difference

Fuck women

>I’m beginning to wonder if feminists/non white leftist hatred for men/white people/ white men comes from feelings of inferiority. I don’t really understand their motivations at all.

It's 100% that. Women in particular are always insecure, but can't admit their wrong so instead of changing for the better they seek to tear down the source of their jealously or feelings of inferiority. Same with non-whites and males too.

Everyone attacks who they're jealous of, basic human pettiness fuels a lot of "enlightened" political thought.

:)

I've noticed this with cuckold's... The wives are always kind of ugly. Like it's her version of actually feeling not-ugly by having mutiple partners.

Actual sexy, hot girls want to be taken and dominated since everyone treats them like princesses and giver too much attention.

leftists by definition have inferiority complex

You couldnt fight white supremacy if whites werent superior.

>hot wife
>hot
Definitely not
Yeah. Beta or worse losers get the equal type woman. I’ve gotten many offers from these women. Not even 5/10 on an American scale. No thanks.

Woke

>You couldnt fight white supremacy if whites werent superior.

That's a beautiful quote. You can't think whites think they're superior if you feel inferior. Whites don't fear black supremacists, we just laugh at them. Same with anyone else really.

>Ugly brown panface
>"Hotwife"

I think you mean Kangs and Quons.

>I'm black and Muslim
flag checks out

>daily "do so and so hate white men" thread
>dozens of fucking cancerous plebbit normies responding
i hope all you faggots get dick cancer

That’s the way most of those type of ‘arrangements’ are.

Yes

How else do you explain feminists tendencies defend Islam. They are underdog fetishists nothing more.

Islam's biggest critic should be left leaning white western women but they often protect Islam and attack Christianity instead

Certain "feminists", more specifically feminazis, will hate anyone and everyone who are against their self-directed values.

I've had some "feminists" call me out on being a fake one for supporting male injustice as well as female injustice.
The community's too divided.

How do u believe in Hinduism? Like it’s obviously a bunch of bullshit. Or just out of respect of culture

nobody hates you moron. you just have a victim/persecution complex that is ironically stemming from your inferiority complex

Something similar is happening with blacks in the US. Their complete disregard for fatherhood and scramble to marry white women is more than a simple dodging of responsibility in my opinion. I've also heard from first generation Africans (ghanians and somalians) how black women are fucked in the head and they try to steer from them completely.
I think hoes in general are going batshit over the lack of pimp hands to keep them grounded.

Attached: some-women-are-not-for-decoration-protest-fail.jpg (735x760, 155K)

>not because it hurts their special feefees but because it's making them feel powerless.
Enlightened.

So is Christianity. Take the values, but the actual existence of God or the afterlife is nonsense.

Consult Nietzsche
you don't get your cake and eat it too.

essentially at it's core feelings of inferiority are the primary sentiment behind most leftist's ideology. everyone knows it.

Feminism is a tool use by the oligarchs to destroy female, Male relationships. Is basically divide and conquer. Corporation love it because it makes women slaves to the system by the time they wake up they are 40 years old bitter and suicidal in 20 years we are gonna have a huge crisis