Brit/pol/

Attached: IMG_20180609_134855_232.jpg (1001x1001, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06pIgTjCbDU
twitter.com/BilldeBlasio/status/1135528814740746241
twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/1135490122387009536
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215104890/#q215104890
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God Bless the Special Relationship

Mumps

Attached: 874B6A95-F96A-477D-8E4F-C4254F5A2321.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Attached: 1559480442934.webm (480x480, 2.9M)

>you will live to see a level of death and destruction that makes WW2 look like a fucking joke
How long do I have to wait?

Attached: God.png (688x750, 46K)

>It's time for your circumcision, user.

>This is America. All males have to be circumcised. If you don't, you're discriminating between yourself and the Jewish community. Discrimination falls under hate speech laws so if you refuse this procedure, we'll have to call the cops. You'll go to prison for hate crimes and the prison doctors will probably end up performing the procedure on you there anyway (for prison health and safety), so it's best to not make a fuss and just get it done here this afternoon.

>Oh don't be scared, sweetie. It's a totally painless procedure, and wait til you experience all the health benefits! Plus the ladies like it better. Your sex life is about to improve a lot, trust us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Those silly European doctors all have anti-semitic bias. Europe currently has an epidemic of male urinary tract infections - something the biased 'lame stream media' won't tell you. Plus they can't even afford to do this procedure on a wide enough scale because their healthcare is dead broke - soshalism doesn't work. We have the best healthcare system in the world. By the way the total cost will be six gorrilion dollars, plus taxes (the taxes go to Israel), plus a 'tip'....heh heh. Our system says your insurance that you pay $500 a month for won't cover this procedure so you're going to have to pay out of pocket. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diner's Club, UnionPay, JCB and Discover.

>Ok! Here's your gown, take the second right down the hallway and get changed. The nurses will prep you. We'll begin the procedure by standing for the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag (of Israel) and by saluting Our Beautiful President, The God Empress of the United States, our first Jewish president, Ivanka M. Trump! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: 1559562043602.jpg (2474x1536, 351K)

disgusting

Nigel there is a true friend of the USA

i hope it comes fast, i dont have years to live anymore.

Attached: active-volcano-map.jpg (1200x882, 101K)

>can't make arguments because i've stumped you
>resort to ad hominem out of a palpable sense of butthurt because you're too thick to make an argument
Delicious.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Jeez dude, this thread is an utter failure so far.

Pull your pants up, son

ad-hominems are arguments, fallacious as they may be, you nation-subverting JEW

Attached: 1526579205677.jpg (610x768, 180K)

God bless the Queen one of our worst monarchs,, God bless Donald Trump and God bless Anglo-Saxon civilisation

Fuck off Yankee dog

Attached: 1559555767846.png (621x759, 522K)

Attached: 1540106289681.jpg (930x1135, 334K)

youtu.be/06pIgTjCbDU

Caught a Paki grooming an 11 year old decoy online.
We've got enough cunts and bacons in this country of our own kind - why did we import even more?

Attached: bashed.png (1100x1200, 185K)

Amen

cupping your own farts and sniffing them is the thinking mans fetish

mine smell mostly of roofing felt, bitumen, and burned cork

Attached: 1541622221303.jpg (1111x727, 296K)

What is the chlorinated chicken meme all about?

Attached: britpol.jpg (1280x640, 1.09M)

They keep chickens in swimming pools

twitter.com/BilldeBlasio/status/1135528814740746241

C R I N G E

S_O Y BOYS AND POLES OUT

DONALD, NIGEL AND BORIS IN

GLOBAL BRITAIN BREXIT

Based

News reporting in Britain, as the coverage of Trump's UK Visit shows, has become a parody on journalism. Hacks are terrified to upset the left, immigrants, ignorant 'students' and especially the militant part of LGBT lobby so they often say things that make no sense or peddle irrelevance or lie blatantly.

He's a sketchy fucker that ambassador, would ironically rather stay in the eu than deal with the yanks

>What is the chlorinated chicken meme all about?
Apparently chicken producers in the USA run a mild chlorine rinse over chicken before it gets shipped out in order to kill any salmonella.
Nobody in the USA cares or had ever heard of it until Remoaner faggots started bringing it up as a reason why Brexit is bad because then the USA will send you our "chlorinated chicken".
If it was actually dangerous I would have heard vegans or health nuts whining about it before. Literally nobody in the USA gives a shit about it, it's perfectly healthy and doesn't change the taste of the chicken or anything. It just makes it safer.

based Oildriller deBlasio

Attached: BN-DT648_nyital_P_20140720085718.jpg (749x499, 113K)

For me, it's Tunnock's wafers.

Attached: Caramel Karen.jpg (600x756, 111K)

C O N
D O N

triggering u snowflakes is easy

But they do want to upset those people usually don't they. Get em all worked up about some nonsense.

Attached: 1559157138502.jpg (1126x893, 945K)

Maybe you could have slightly more sanitary farming and butchering practices instead?

t. someone who hasn't had a salmonella outbreak since the black plague.

What happens if the doctor actually says I’m mental and I can’t work,

I'm a total @SadiqKhan #stan

That's what i don't get about the meme. Most food is washed with chemicals isn't it? Isn't that normally supposwd to be good?

Imagine how stupid and unruly Britain comes out in the eyes of the world when at the start of a state visit by the US President the shit Mayor of London is sniping at the guest of the nation while PC fanatics are promising to create chaos.

if its safe then why are you bleaching it???lmao

we could, but then the price of fried chicken would go up and niggers would riot all over the USA

No way ya big spastic you're a mentalist

Don't forget the whore moans they feed their animals too

I'll let you know that I only eat my vegan chicken if it's been washed with organic raw water.

What?

Attached: BE931499-5416-467E-88BC-FA6495206136.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Deep frying kills just about anything, so that's a poor excuse.

nothing, just wanted to quote partridge

The protest is tomorrow, Jeremy urges Londoners to attend.

You got the absolute shit beaten out of you last night

>he only eats deep fried chicken
Fat cunt

fucking continentals

I did?

What's wrong with that

I'm not the one who brought up fried chicken.

that's not the point, the reason why chicken farms are unclean is because they have so many chickens crammed into cages that they can barely move, and they shit all over each other.
you could regulate it and force them to be more sanitary, but that would necessarily increase the price of chicken since you would need more land to produce the same quantity of meat.

Can't wait to piss on Corbyn's grave

twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/1135490122387009536

Attached: D8IttZyXYAIz-TK.jpg (1068x920, 88K)

I doubt that the UK US trade relations are limited to the chlorinated chicken. They singled out one issue and use it as an argument.

Ad hominem isn't an argument. It's a shame that you're so dense that your positions don't have any rational arguments to back them up. Why should anyone subscribe to your views if there are no rational arguments to back them up?

Yes I did, here: and here: >anyone who doesn't agree with my edgy teenager nonsense must be black!
That's not an argument.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (1280x960, 213K)

>Not wanting to piss on him while he's still alive

Even before we went all mandatory "free range" (meaning less chickens per square meter), we had no fucking salmonella.
Stop being dirty cheap cunts.

Whats wrong with injesting growth hormones designed for animals resulting in fast growing and poor quality meats?

imagine pushing for brexit just so you can tell us who we can and cant be friends with
playground tier shit lmao

>I doubt that the UK US trade relations are limited to the chlorinated chicken. They singled out one issue and use it as an argument.
yes because the EU doesn't allow it, so it's an argument to stay in the EU to keep the evil USA chicken out.
the EU doesn't allow it for 2 reasons
1) they argue it allows you to be more unsanitary in the preceding processing steps since you are just going to wash the meat with chlorine later
2) it's blatant protectionism to keep USA chicken out
it has nothing to do with the chicken itself being unsafe to eat

Seems like the yankee way is quite efficient

>Stop being dirty cheap cunts.
see

Yes. You did.

Yeah i wanna know

Proof?

Why didn't you protest China's state visit with such snowflakey passion?

>trump just ordered a pizza
LAMO

Attached: 1530493372790.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Do you understand how deep frying raises shit well past the 80c temperature required to kill of bacteria?

As I've googled the matter in hand, it looks suspicious as if the EU used that as a pretext to remove the USA from the local market.

>Seems like the yankee way is quite efficient
it is, but you can really taste the difference between free range chickens and regular chickens.
since the regular chickens never get out and move around the meat isn't as tender and juicy. but it's way cheaper.

What about it?

how is that relevant? the point is about the cost of the raw chicken

Do you halal slaughter it? They might agree to sell it then.

Do you have any?

Stop being cheap dirty cunts, who gives a shit about niggers chimping out? Niggers will always chimp out.

>As I've googled the matter in hand, it looks suspicious as if the EU used that as a pretext to remove the USA from the local market.
the whole point of the EU common market is to keep USA goods out of the trading bloc
Americans who support the EU are fucking retards, it's a fundamentally anti-USA organization

imagine being this pakistani

Cool so we could have both and just charge more for the one that tastes better. I like the way you yanks think

Well, to be fair, the Huawei ban shows that it is a common practice.

Yes. Yes I do.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215104890/#q215104890

You got done. And don't try to claim it wasn't you. It was.

>Do you halal slaughter it? They might agree to sell it then.
I'm sure some places do. The USA has a lot of options for what to buy.
well we have free range chickens and organic chicken as well (which doesn't have the chlorine rinse).
it's more expensive. but having cheap food available to the poor is pretty important, you need to understand we aren't a mostly homogeneous place like you without a lot of income inequality.
we have millions of super poor people and they need cheap, shitty food to be available for them to buy.

>anything I don't profit from is anti-USA

Attached: 224244267.jpg (696x602, 103K)

Oh sweetie, you need help

What the FUCK is his deal

Attached: DAF511FD-2726-4DAB-9C6D-C1A7A167EAE8.jpg (1554x2048, 390K)

>having cheap food available to the poor is pretty important
And you think we don't? It's not chlorine washed either because we don't fucking have to. Stop trying to impose your disgusting ways on us.

Not as much help as you needed last night.

You're not well Tedposter please stop eating pot noodles they are not a balanced diet.

Attached: file.png (864x1300, 1.56M)

>Well, to be fair, the Huawei ban shows that it is a common practice.
I don't know much about it, but there probably are some legit national security concerns. i'm sure it's mostly propaganda though.

I need help, but that’s not related to your meltdown brainleTed

Hey bongs, is this true?

Attached: Jewish.png (881x539, 160K)

i dont want to be a city dweller anymore :/

Attached: city people all voted hillary.png (2520x1520, 227K)

Very based

> America will just screw us over, because they realise we need them more than they need us. America's population is literally FIVE TIMES the population of the UK.

So what? How exactly will they screw us over? How do we get screwed by a loosening of trade barriers between us and the biggest market in the world? New Zealand has a population smaller than London, and they have a lucrative trade deal with China and their 1.3 billion. Iceland likewise has a population smaller than Newcastle, and they are the only European nation with a FTA with China. Demonstrate how China is screwing them. This entire line of reasoning is delusion.

> And you do realise that non-EU immigration has risen sharply since the referendum, since non-EU immigrants are now filling vacancies that EU immigrants used to take, and EU immigrants don't want to come here anymore due to uncertainty, right?

That isn't because of brexit, it's because of our globalist parliament who are about to be replaced.

Attached: 64261513.png (637x372, 30K)

the EU is anti-USA, it's just a fact
i'm not trying to impose anything on you, and yes, i'm fairly sure food there is much more expensive than here.