Why are mass shooters always wh-

How will they spin this Jow Forums?

Attached: D832C0D4-9094-4298-B8C3-9DAB06BEAE01.jpg (1020x1079, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/06/02/dewayne-craddock-had-been-getting-violent-with-co-workers-before-virginia-beach-shooting-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They just won't talk about it

They are already burying this inconsequental detail. I had to dig to learn of black man

nypost.com/2019/06/02/dewayne-craddock-had-been-getting-violent-with-co-workers-before-virginia-beach-shooting-report/

Honestly, I should be getting paid for my services.

Attached: 1559565351727~2.jpg (1020x1079, 69K)

/thread

They won't have to because it barely be covered.

Looks white to me.

Toxic masculinity

Also manlet

(You)

Attached: E29FF8E7-B2DF-4D94-8145-7275DD718CFB.jpg (419x411, 158K)

Sweep it under a rug

That fag is too light skinned

>the left rants about whites so let's rant about niggers!!! Lol they are triggered!! Were winning!! mag!!

Yep and they will get away with it, don’t let them.

>How will they spin this Jow Forums?
they just stop talking about it
they already have

>black
>muslim
>had yt favorites about hating white people
It will be totally hidden

deep down inside we all know he's white

It's already memory holed

fpbp

It's already been memoryholed

Whitey oppressed him in to doing. Hell, I bet he bought the gun from a honky.

In all fairness these things really only deserve a day or two coverage anyway

They've already forgotten it and made sure normies never heard he was black. If you took a poll on the street right now that asked people the race of the Virginia Beach shooter, most people would hear "Virginia" and "Beach" and think of white people and guess white.

LOL. They won't. They already have scrubbed it from the news and the excuse they are using is "We don't want to give the killer publicity by saying his name".

Attached: 79789798798.jpg (598x675, 58K)

He.. he bought the gun LEGALLY!!

No lie I'm almost positive I played WoW with him 12-13 years ago.

They cover it up and move on. A family pet of the Negro variety when full chimp with a .45 at his work place, slaying 11 (yes eleven,) people. That screws the narrative in its ear so they have no choice but to keep as many eyes off the story as possible.

Talk about what?

Attached: 1558382076961.gif (321x234, 900K)

I checked like ten different articles about the shooting and not a single one included his picture

The "white" shooters are jews/alphabet agency plants.

>12 dead in virginia beach as a violent shooting rocks the coastal community
>new details come to light that the shooter, dewayne craddock was part of a murderous online community.
>calling themselves, woke, gangsta, the shooter posted on the dangerous incel forum known as 'the coli' just minutes before the attack
>"brehs" the message begins "time to go out blazin' nigga take my enemies with me ride hard old town road shit, ok corral shoot dat shopping mart up"
>clearly the work of a deranged genius what does dewayne's toxic manifesto reveal about the violent new online culture of black people?

Attached: 1555241856265.png (503x287, 104K)

Can confirm german media conveniently didn't mention shooter being black. Was he a jihadi muslim as well?

Imagine my shock.

Kek, good post

They won't.

That's not why we do what we do, user. Lurk more. You'll get it soon.

Mass shootings are usually committed by blacks

Lol I read a neighbor saying the last interaction with him was her being catcalled and smoking weed outside that’s when I knew he was black

He wuz noggin' til the end

fippy bippy

Attached: 1534147413088.png (646x595, 323K)

Him and that old black man that plowed through a pride parade will be memory-holed.

He worked in the city engineering department. Probably went over the deep end after hearing about the city 'nigger-rigging' stuff too many times.

Hear that flushing sound? That's it going down the memory hole.

Real nice, couldn’t even imagine something like this in print till I saw it.

Attached: 868579CB-5C83-471C-91BA-42850B6C2708.jpg (317x300, 16K)

Waste of digits on a truly Jewish post. Kys.

Based. They can't let anyone know that niggers are violent. It goes against the prevailing politically correct view that only white males rape and murder.
Fuck off kike.

it is going to be that he was instigated by bullying from racist coworkers.

This. They are hardly even mentioning his name or image in local news either.

OP is blind that's just a man with dark white skin