Why do so many leftists speak with such a condescending tone?

You know what I am talking about, I have talked with a few of those people both online and in real life and they all seem to have this arrogant aura around them. They are often smug and passive aggressive,

They pretend to be open minded, rational and critical thinkers and yet they constantly mock people who disagree with them or just don't listen. Their style of arguing is also much les direct and they speak a lot of empty words instead of getting directly to the point thinking it makes them sound smart.

I had one friend on a certain website but I broke up with him because his constant need to lecture others and 'holier than thou' attitude really pissed me off.

Attached: 1511217556873.jpg (730x765, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: E2A2DB79-453F-4A42-913B-7E2DA09842E3.jpg (129x141, 9K)

it's because in their narrow little minds they cant understand why someone would insist on being morally wrong and on the wrong side of history.

>tone
You must be insecure. Did the leftists use big mean words that you don't understand?

Attached: e86f5652.jpg (591x739, 83K)

They believe that consensus is the same thing as truth also it is a defence mechanism for people who cannot form coherent logical arguments.

The vocal fry of your average leftist is a submissive response and you are being invited to dominate the conversation and perhaps even the person.
This yid-addled goyim perhaps is having a very rough time imagining that some man might be more intelligent and aggressive, because of his feminization at the hands of media outlets, he will do this according to the feminine principal, by challenging with shit test anything he finds distasteful.

No I just noticed that conservatives are way less aggressive

People who would hang you and want gas camps back are less aggressive, yeah okay.

Fake

you got to be fucking kidding me

i'm dead

Attached: 2019.png (380x467, 26K)

They sincerely believe they are on the right side and making the world a better place, not realizing they are being used in a greater scheme. In their minds, they are the good guys, and you are the bad guys. This all comes from emotion, from being manipulated by media and echo chambers, emotional connections to media lies. Add the culture of buzzwords, and NPC's thinking they are so clever regurgitating the same propaganda on social media for that yassss gurl response.

They must know that they really don't know the issues so it''s all a bluff really.

i wish i could choke faggots over the internet

Glad we're in agreement.
Welcome to Jow Forums lad.
You'll never leave.

Ah your one of those people who gets enjoyment from pointing out the flaws in others on the internet big shocker

You just described nu/pol/.

Attached: 1531338352997.jpg (1600x1504, 627K)

The ones that I have met will usually assume that they know the best solution for something, simply because they have studied it. In many cases it is correct, but many times the main issue is that they can still be very wrong, but they won't listen since "I took a course on it".
Most of the time they won't even entertain the idea and worst of all they get offended by it. If you're simply discussing ideas and opinions it is important to understand that it is just opinions, but many can't seem to comprehend it. Also, many leftist use the appeal to majority fallacy. But yeah, I get the impression that they just want to sound smart and that they want to perceived as intellectual, and they usually do this by becoming "radical", but not so radical that you become an outcast, in other words a marxist.

Attached: paint.png (296x289, 106K)

>This all comes from emotion
true. leftism is a feminine ideology. leftist "men" are either pretending because they want pusspuss, or closet homosexuals

And don't forget, everything you say won't matter to them if you took a creed during HS and work as a carpenter or electrician.
Many of them will look at you like you're some dirty peasant whose opinion doesn't matter.

Found the leftist.

Attached: 1557279425152.jpg (767x857, 85K)

because liberals are cunts op

I try to think of ways to get both sides to have some kind of dialogue, but it's not easy- so much tribal politics.

All going as planned really.

If the left and the right joined forces and put thier focus on the real enemy then all the issues would cease to exist.

Until then, try to get them to objectively look at whatever the issue is, beneath the surface and other patterns.

Pretty much. It has become really funny talking to those people lately, I just tell them the truth about my beliefs. If they are somewhat intelligent they will become curious and ask me, if they are npc's they will usually become aggressive and emotional. Either way it's entertaining.
It is really ironic that they "fight" for the working class, while looking down at them.

Conservatives arent less aggressive. They just know how to exercise self control and dont have a big chimp out because some liberal lunatic nobody disagreed with them. A liberal is not able to do this. Theyre brainlets.

tits or gtfo

>conservatives are nazis

oh no, it's retarded

kek You are a faggot nigger.

>Why do so many leftists speak with such a condescending tone?

You're projecting. You're an insecure beta, and you're hearing things that aren't there.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

Thanks for proving my point.

>I broke up with him

Sounds like your problem might be latent self-loathing homosexuality.

My, you ARE a sensitive snowflake, aren't you?

"Mommy mommy, the nasty leftist was mean to me!"

It's probably in their marxist playbook

Attached: 643643662.jpg (750x914, 134K)

point proven

They speak like that because its how their teachers speak, and all they ever do is regurgitate whatever the teachers told them to remember.
They don't think for themselves, which makes them very insecure and easy to topple.
Chihuahuas bark like there's no tomorrow at the slightest effort. Same reason. They're vulnerable.

I mean we don't talk anymore

>no u

Why have leftists adopt the term "snowflake" from us?

Surprisingly, yes

Let me put it this way:
>we should bring back the gas camps and kill the Jews and fags desu senpai
Versus
>WE NEED THOSE GAS CHAMBERS FOR THOSE FUCKING JEWS AND THEIR FUCKING FAGGOT GAY PRETEND-GIRLFRIENDS AND WE WILL DO IT BECAUSE WE KNOW BETTER

They like to infantilize anyone who they disagree/dislike with

Even if that person is right

>ohsweetie
>whohurtyou
>ohyousweetsummerchild
etc.

Attached: 1543001402180.jpg (225x225, 6K)

That's all they can do

Insecurity and low self esteem

Only boomers and angry lefties say that. My guess is it's something to do with daddy issues.

They are projecting what they see as a dominant attitude after most likely being spoken to in that way for most of their adolescent years

Basically insecure unintelligent people imitating their parents disappointed mannerisms

Things that never happened

Because their entire belief system is based off of the idea that their opinions are just 'correct' as in, they don't need defending because they're just basic knowledge...sort of how 2+2=4, no matter what you say or do 2+2 will always equal 4 regardless of where you go in the world or who you speak to, 2+2 is literally always 4...they view their opinions as being the same level of fundamental truth as that. As such they treat people that disagree as if that person is trying to undermine or stand against literal, empirical and objective facts and therefore act condescending and holier than thou.

It's why you never find a hard-leftist willing to debate frankly and openly. They also confuse emotional truths (X makes me sad therefore X is bad) with rational truths (X is bad for society as proven by Y and Z, therefore X is bad). Their whole ideology is based off of emotion and an idealistic view of the world, the premise of their stance is rooted in the idea that if given the chance all the negative aspects of society would suddenly and miraculously cease to be negative.

Those damn leftists are just so sensitive and condescending. Probably because they're all low IQ women. Could really use a hug right now.

This is really sad m8. Get off the computer for a week or two.

wow such tone

Attached: 1542505685135.png (397x397, 87K)

Let's unpack this. The right wing isn't an equally valid way of looking at the world. Rather, it's a psychological state of frustration, the result of low status white men striving for higher status but stymied by several factors:
>low sexual attractiveness
>low intelligence due to lack of education
>indecency and immorality
>bigotry
>entitled attitudes
>white inbreeding
>anti-intellectualism and science denial
>christianity
>xenophobia
We cosmopolitan lefties have high status because the combination of our moral virtue and education led us to ascend beyond this primitiveness. Fortunately the whole world is trending our way, and human decency will win in the end.

Hipsters are just an evolutionary offshoot of the greater neckbeardicus having branched off to take advantage of the relatively low competition found in orbiting feminists and neomarxist talking points. They still have all of the faux intellectualism of the mother species only somehow with even less logic and reason. This is likely due to the fact that they’re primarily trying to appeal to other women who value feelings over reality and not men who who generally function more off cold logic.

Lmao are you trying to pack as many buzzwords int your post as possible
Typical yuppie dumbass

Also most low status white men turn into mangina feminists

>abortion isn't murder, it's just a clump of cells xD

fucking keke that pic

Because they believe everything on tv is right.

you're pretty gullible huh

Cause every institution tells them they are the virtuous and smart ones and you are the dumb and prejudiced one.
At least that's how it's here.

no u

If you can´t notice this, you are an autistic faggot

Attached: 1558403398085.jpg (460x510, 73K)

Get the fuck out of here, boomer.

Attached: IMG_20190423_071054.jpg (720x622, 64K)

Being a leftist means being permanently stuck on Mount Stupid, a point in the Dunning Kruger curve where you know just enough about a subject to smugly think that you're on the verge of being an expert.

t. former Marxist who was forced to change their political ideology after being humiliated by a libertarian

Attached: 1474319054188.png (269x420, 233K)

No, there really is a condescending thing that happens. Some conservative people do it too (or at least they do it in a different way) but it's very, very common for liberals to do it -- and it always comes from this place that they're "intellectual" and you're not.

I have a number of leftist friends and that is exactly how they argue and are anytime they speak about politics. However, you missed one MAJOR thing and that's leftists will never agree with you on a point even if they actually do.
>Talking with anarchist friend
>Topic of over-population comes up
>He unironically argues we have the space and technology to not only regularly feed the current world population but that the world can hold 10, 12, even 14 billion people no problem
>Says the only reason we can't right now is due to the capitalist system
>Spend 20 minutes arguing with him about the science associated with agriculture and ecology
>His entire argument is centered around evil right wingers will use it as an excuse for genocide and that all we need to do is eliminate capitalism and all this "waste" will even itself out and be enough to provide first world eating standards to the whole world
>At this point I ask him if he's unironically retarded for disputing actual scientific evidence and foundations
>Calls me a cunt
>2 Hours later apologizes and admits that he agreed with me the whole time but he JUST COULDN'T admit to such an "awful truth" because he couldn't stand how serious the solutions have to be
>Basically he was even paranoid to give the right an inch when stuck in a car with someone he believes in center-left.
This was common for every argument. He'd never lament even a single fact then apologize hours later and admit that I was right and he just didn't want to admit it.

Honestly, you are both retarded as fuck and have a high school understanding of the topic.

>Anarchist
Don't argue with them, just kill them. He's an anarchist so he should consider that a valid form of argumentation.

Because I totally didn't get a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Biology and spend 6 months in a research lab on ecotoxicology. I can only be so detailed in a green text to emphasize someone's point.

You absolute nigger

The issue with anarchists are that their whole "bash the fash" attitude is only present when in a scenario in which they can rile a crowd up to jump someone. In private, 1 on 1, scenarios all memes about violence go out the window. You simply have to remove the environment of soap boxing.

The term you are looking for is "arrogance"

That's a lot of buzzwords, and not even close to why I'm right-wing.

I've noticed this alot too, (Is that the proper to) they absolutely refuse to budge on anything even when they know they are wrong. I've actually had a couple of arguments over gun control that had this problem. {I'm a leaf you can guess}

Attached: 1559133851675.png (629x1173, 131K)

It's because they have this irrational fear about "giving the right ammo" and that "if you give an inch they'll take 10 miles" added with that knee-jerk fear to ever hold a single thing associated with the right.

I've noticed all the environmentalists I know who were basically Borzoi tier black pilled about it are now suddenly ultra-white pilled on it.

Attached: 1516738853317.jpg (614x768, 118K)

Unironically they are in a cult

They are arrogant as all fuck.
I asked my brother to respect my opinion and he told me I was a bigot. Seriously? I was trying to be level with him and actually talk but these people have been retarded by the media. Its bizarre.

Keep in mind, these people have the same opinions as Burger King and Pepsi and every single media outlet except for one, which is also fake news. They truly have no ability whatsoever to think for themselves.

>6 years of cuck college
>reddit spacing
>still retarded
congrats on your diploma chucklefuck

Attached: A601D49F-BC2E-450B-9F88-BCC661453DBD.gif (320x240, 2.4M)

I remember back before Obama got elected the problem were "the bible thumpers", fanatical individuals convinced that they were paragons of good and that everyone who wasn't them was a degenerate sinner with zero morality. They constantly annoyed everyone with their holier than thou attitude and tried to impose their views everywhere, from politics to video games. They were so irritating that the leftists (which are their worst enemies and biggest competitors) had it easy to replace them, they just had to wait until the bible thumpers pissed off all normies for good and then present themselves as the only alternative. Now the leftists are at the top, with governments and corporations backing them just as they used to back the bible thumpers, and in their stupidity they are doing exactly what doomed their adversaries in the first place: they have become fanatical individuals convinced that they are paragons of good and that everyone who isn't them is a degenerate nazi with zero morality. They constantly annoy everyone with their holier than thou attitude and try to impose their views everywhere, from politics to video games.

Normies are already preparing to get them off their high horse, like they did before with another insufferable group of nutjobs before them.

Attached: 1552728485358.png (451x666, 168K)

>these people have the same opinions as Burger King and Pepsi and every single media outlet except for one, which is also fake news.
It's almost as if all the normal, well-adjusted folks in society came to the same conclusions because those conclusions are just common human decency, and as a result they rose to positions of status and prominence. No, it must be a Jewish conspiracy...

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/

>Let’s unpack this
stopped reading there
kill yourself yuppie

4 years of university with 6 months of that lab taking place during that 4 years. It's also not reddit spacing, it's paragraphing to separate shit out for emphasis.

Also, congrats on not attacking my argument and instead focusing on inane details such as the fact I went to university and have the capacity to write normally. The absolute state of nu-pol I swear.

It's pretty simple: The left creates caricatures and strawmans their opposition, and then looks at these strawmen and earnestly, honestly, believe that is what their opposition is.

I'm actually a little astounded people can't see the left fabricates the spooks they spook themselves with.

That’s correct
>awh muh feelings

>It's almost as if
>just common human decency
Jesus shut the fuck up you NPC

It’s really not that hard to understand. Leftists speak with a condescending tone because they think that they’re the smartest motherfuckers in the universe. Every single one of their policies is gold to them and will always work regardless of a country’s situation.
>”What’s that, Sweden and America are two different countries with a few thousand variables distinguishing them from one another? BULLSHIT! They’re the happiest country on earth which is definitely measurable. Just copy their laws word for word it’ll work. At least we aren’t cuntservatives”.

Tl;dr: Idiots don’t know that they’re idiots.

>participating in serious discussion on 4cuck in 2019
>not retarded
cmon you slovakian monkey, just call him a mutt next time and make a thread about fucking black girls

Attached: slovakia.jpg (484x120, 21K)

>yuppie
>NPC
oof. The right sure likes buzzwords when it doesn't have arguments. Must be that lack of education. Run along and fuck your sister again, Cletus.

>Not knowing corporate America is controlled by jews as well as the media
>Not knowing about social engineering and opinion control
>Not noticing that hyper sexual societies crumble and fall apart
>Thinking gay sex in the streets is common human decency
I SHIGGIY DIGGITY DOO

yasss queeen slayyyy

Attached: 1558801836239.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

They're either
>actually the elite
and thus protected by $ from getting vibrantly enriched
>or they like to pretend they are.

Attached: 1558292134019.jpg (737x596, 240K)

Things like these remind me that pro-choice roasties really do deserve to get a rape-sentence.

I wonder how many times it has been reported by the masculine right.

Attached: 1556331471408.png (512x512, 162K)

>Rather, it's a psychological state of frustration
You fucking idiot.
People can have different opinions and that's fine.
>RiGhT WiNg Is PsChOlOgiCaL FrUsTraTion
No fucker I have a different opinion than you. If you like bigger governments with more control cause its your opinion fine I respect that. I disagree because I am an independent person and I would not like a bigger authoritarian government choosing what I do with my resources. We can disagree. Labeling the other side like this is literal bigotry. You think your opinion is correct. You think you are morally superior and righteous when the realty is you can't think for yourself. You told what to think and you think you are right.
Fucking fool.

OH Shit he pulled the 'you fuck your sister' card. White people eternally BTFO shit guise I literally married my sister how did he know?!!

Attached: sister.jpg (583x767, 117K)

Before they're insecure about their own intelligence, so they their others down as validation that there actually the smartest person in the room.
Notice how they end their sentences? With a high rising terminal? With feigned confidence? Like everything is a question? And it sounds faggy?

Nice Sherlock you really solved that one

Yep! And you’ll be the first in line

lol rightwingers

>da joooooz!
Oh boy. Maybe, just maybe Jewish people have high IQs and a cultural compulsion to repair the world (tikkun olam). It's no surprise they would be at the forefront of progress, and that's a good thing.
>fear of butt stuff
Most of us got over this in middle school. Try out grindr and you'll see there's nothing to be afraid of.

They never got punched in their face so they are constantly smug.

Escalate to violence with them quickly.