Tiocfaidh ár lá

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Do you guys realize using IQ statistics to point out inferiority in other races

Whilst Ignoring the fact East Asian countries like Singapore, Japan, China and Korea have significantly higher average IQs then any European country before refugees according to the same statistic's you use to point out inferiority in other races. Like the Irish.

Pick one other races are inferior for having lower IQs

Or East Asians are superior in intelligence.

P.S. John Lennon and Paul McCartney both have Irish surnames and were born in Liverpool which has a very high Irish population they also both have Irish ancestors
Ringo is the most genetically British Beetle.

Attached: ira.jpg (500x493, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliffs_of_Moher
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
psycnet.apa.org/record/1986-24139-001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Whilst Ignoring the fact East Asian countries like Singapore, Japan, China and Korea have significantly higher average IQs then any European country before refugees according to the same statistic's you use to point out inferiority in other races. Like the Irish
Post em, england and france have niggers since the next year after ww2 and most western countries already had tousands or millions before 2000

Hup...

Attached: image.jpg (142x142, 5K)

>implying Chinks aren’t a bunch of cheating fucktards and don’t rig everything to make themselves look good

Go to any university and you’ll see that the Chinese ability to cheat on tests is nothing short of legendary.

Attached: 3F6AE987-D35E-49AC-9652-5EB4727EF1BD.jpg (605x454, 96K)

Irish average IQ is 96 though not a huge deviation from the rest of europe Africans are like 60iq which is a massive deviation from from the average European iq score of 100

Asian countries can't be trusted to have recorded their IQ stats properly. Either way, Whites are superior to nips because we are actually human not robots or insectoid sub-humans.

Makes you wonder why Isreal average IQ is recorded as 9000 same goes for the rest of the 3rd world so China is cheating on IQ tests but Somalia isn't yeah fucking right lmao

I will just post the best picture I have ever taken in my life.
I love Ireland. If they keep the level of shitskin at a minimum I would like to live there, among the Irish people(who are interesting people)

Attached: 1085178_215434098611249_1470859673_o.jpg (2048x1536, 221K)

You aren't Irish and you never will be.

You're a nigger & you will never not be a nigger.

Noone wants to be a sheep fucking redheaded island monkey potatoe nigger. Your country has never been evolved & will be sucking the EU titt for a grip.

Get fucked Mick bastard. Drunken pale nigger.
IRISH NO NEED APPLY

pathetic end of the white race

You are correct.

Hence why chinks are the single greatest threat to us other than jews.

Attached: ThisIsYou.png (501x585, 297K)

Attached: IQ MAP.png (800x472, 41K)

Where was this taken in Ireland?

You type like you did not finish high school. Am I correct?

>East Asian countries like Singapore, Japan, China and Korea have significantly higher average IQs then any European country
Not even a standard deviation higher you stupid cunt

Please stop, this is just embarrassing.

This

Argentina IQ is 87 like Romania, Turkey or Sri Lanka, are we even white?

Attached: 1557529531641.jpg (1068x576, 138K)

>significantly higher
2-3 points isn't significant, significant is the difference between various sub saharan african ethnic groups and Europe/Asia (20-40 points)

Cliffs of Moher
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliffs_of_Moher

whiteboys coping ITT
The Yellow BVLL will destroy all Cuckasoids
I formally recognize the superiority of the Sino-Japanese race.

IQ isn't genetically linked like you think.
There were extensive studies done in USA to figure out why nogs are so fucking stupid.
Its mostly due to inadequate parents, poor diet from "purple drank" and "chikin", and shitty education from schools and ghetto community.
Nogs adopted by white families at a young age have almost the same IQ as whites.

>Tiocfaidh ár lá

GTFO of here with that republican shite. Do you see some cunt wearing a balaclava and think it looks cool?

Superior to you, sure.

jesus he's just a shill m8. There were like 4 memeflag posts after, it was a coordinated shill post ffs

>Tiocfaidh ár lá
Pic related is Irelands Prime Minister.
He's Irelands first openly gay PM and he's Indian.
Ireland is worse than Sweden when it comes to sjw cuckdom.

Attached: Leo Varadkar.jpg (780x520, 22K)

>Nogs adopted by white families at a young age have almost the same IQ as whites.

What's your source?

I have an IQ of 137 according to my mom

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

Enjoy.
Done by your kind as well.

Also this, there are a few more like this you can find on wiki.

psycnet.apa.org/record/1986-24139-001

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-090744_Chrome.jpg (1011x636, 264K)

God I hope this shitskin faggot gets what's coming to him, but that will never happen. My country is almost as bad as yours, what with all the mudslimes, niggers and queers runnin' about the shop

It's too late for that friend. Our demographics are already fucked.