Who else is going to a protest against this racist, sexist, transphobic bigot?

Who else is going to a protest against this racist, sexist, transphobic bigot?

Attached: culture_trump_1145829301.jpg (2400x1800, 578K)

i love mr. trump. commies will be gassed

War with UK, now. You're dying anyway in the sewage of brown shitskins.

Nope but im gonna beat up all the anti trump protestors

You do realise you will just be wasting your own time right? He's not going to leave just because some SJWs protest against him...

Trump is our new Allah.

Pol is being invaded by niggers and Jews again.

Attached: EEA17C6D-1339-45C3-A34B-987DE545C218.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>kike flag

Attached: stfublack.jpg (203x267, 17K)

I hope you get hit by a truck of peace on your way there

Kys nigger, nobody cares.

Attached: 1454013784138.jpg (624x531, 413K)

user, they don't have jobs to go to in the first places. Most lefties have been wasting their time their entire lives.

luckily commies are easy to spot

The jews and niggers have always been here.

So are baitflags.

Truth

That's their super power - you cannot kill that which has no life

>racist, sexist, transphobic bigot

Attached: 1558891199630.jpg (960x951, 103K)

gotta say that this president is far better than most of you got in the past. He just knows his shit. Don't ruin it kikes.

Jews been here but they are cucks niggers are cucks here. Only one nigger trolled the Steven universe cult.

no

Attached: 1559327790540.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>some
There's an estimated 150, 000 people that will protest against this hateful racist

The most goypilled thing on earth.

Attached: 1559183449512.png (562x677, 611K)

You mean, 150,000 sub humans. Faggot.

I'll be there in my MAGA hat, come at me. Haven't had a good fight in years, slapping around some onions-fuelled hipster with a deodorant allergy will just make the trip worth it.

Of course you will, you'll be surrounded by police keeping you, and the other 5 inbred chavs with you, save from everyone else.

Nobody liked Trump except for boomers in bum fuck nowhere and christcucks that worship Israel.

That's because basedboys need police protection because a slight breeze will blow you away. Fragile little petal.

So you're a based boy?

Quit baiting and lick my taint, slag.

>Doesn't know how wordfilters work on Jow Forums.
Welcome to Jow Forums, enter your creditcard details into the name field to get double-you's.

i heard he has come to release a gas attack that will cause tranny holes to grow shut. stuff it with cotton and hide till he leaves.

Actual racists, sexists and bigots will gladly protest.

I know the word basedboy gets filtered to basedboy you utter tard. My last comment simply went over your little head.

Go to work, faggot.

your mom.

>I know you are but what am I?!
Yeah mate, totally over my head. You liberal commies are just fucking pathetic, oh and whatever you do, don't look at the entire planet vote en-masse for Nationalist Popularist parties, you might need a laté and a hug, faggot.

You babies are so easy to troll. Kek. All it took was a few buzzwords.

Diversity is our strength bigots!

I will protest if they try to impeach President Trump

Truly our greatest ally

Attached: 1558556168948.jpg (750x517, 65K)