When will this female teacher stories stop?

thesun.co.uk/news/9204534/teacher-jailed-sex-with-student-in-classroom/amp/

when will this female teacher stories stop?

and when will christcucks stop trying to encourage you to fall for the marriage meme?

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-094712_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MR BEHAVIOUR Married male teacher, 33, had sex with 'hot cheerleader' pupil, 14, in classroom on the last day of school

Attached: download (1).jpg (188x268, 13K)

Let me correct that headline:
Teacher Rapes Underage Student In Classroom

The disgusting predator has been sentenced to 10 years in prison plus 5 years probation. A man was heard shouting in the court, "If I could I would inflict to you every type of pain known to man you disgusting peace of shit" followed by loud cheers, including the judge himself.

When will women teachers stop raping young boys?

Say Hello to your new batch of teachers...

Attached: newelwoodteach3.jpg (4289x2813, 451K)

this isn't a crime

she isn't ugly

It’s almost as if male and female sexuality is completely different.

Fourteen to Sixteen is peak hormonal virility. Humans have been hard wired to find this attractive.

Caesar was 16 when he started his military campaign to conquer half of the world.

Tfw you’re 47 and never were molested by a qt 30 something teacher

Attached: 685CF400-841B-4617-8030-1D1852873939.gif (200x210, 114K)

Nice

Nice

don't worry friend. most possibly she would have traumatized you.
t. former 17 yr old whose 39 yr old teacher sucked and fucked so hard my member was bruised

Attached: GOTTA-DETH-FAST.jpg (304x332, 9K)

no it isnt you bigot its 2019 male and female are equal

How long until a Gay teacher is caught raping a kid?
There seem to be a lot of fags getting teaching jobs in the USA.

probably gave you a femdom fetish didnt it

So you got aggressive sex from a woman at her sexual peak when you were at your sexual peak. What the fuck are you complaining about?

Attached: 7A60593A-F527-474B-A590-78CD3022B39D.gif (500x326, 664K)

>its always the chad students
young chad didnt need her help
there were students in greater need of her vagina and she let them down when she is supposed to be a helper

NOT nice

Oohhh, transgendered teacher. Now that would be a shitstorm.

white people are demons, look at how they transform their appearance

Attached: 20.jpg (1200x943, 140K)

bingo

it's fucking sick that they try to cutsie-fy it by calling her miss behavour. Roll reverse that fucking story and there would be no cutsie-fying that.
this is why women should NEVER have been given the right to vote.

cool, when do i get to fuck my 14 yo waifu and then they can call me Mr tickly pants to make the story sound cute.

ya, does that about sum up the fuckary in this story?

>Caesar was 16 when he started his military campaign to conquer half of the world.
Now THAT'S horny!

Friendly reminder that the 'trans' shit was started by pedos.

Dr John Money was the person that started this crap. He was a pedophile that abused two boys and used his job to abuse children.
Here is an account of the abuse suffered by one of his victims, David Reimer.
>Reimer said that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".
>John Money (abuser).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

>David Reimer (victim).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

i'm not, just messing with you user. it was good, it was eye opening - for me.
other things opening for her.

not really, quite the opposite. during my active years I enjoyed getting gfs horny and then make them beg for it. fun times.

Attached: doggo (2).jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Attached: 1554659788274.png (700x700, 615K)

these are only the ones that get caught

It's likely already happening, even worse proportionally.

But don't expect them to report on it honestly, that would be homophobic.

What is it with these teachers fucking their students anyways?
Are they that desperate for dick?

More importantly are they unable to find some beta to mooch off of?
A student would have jack shit to offer other than looks.

>sex

Why don't they call it what it is? Rape.

Attached: asfasf.png (424x437, 299K)

this.
a woman can commit any felony and will be treated inocent but a man will be destroyed in the same place. it's almost as if the law recognize that women are not responsible for their own actions while men are.

Attached: 1558898406242.png (624x476, 376K)

kys faggot

>33

ive been thinking about this sort of theory on female teachers fucking their students.
Women usually are attracted to either power on older men or potential of power on younger men.
If you notice these teachers are usually married with a weak man. They probably had a crush in high school of the aggressive stud but it was never fulfilled and this repressive crush comes to light when they are teachers and encounter again these fully hormonal kids.
Additionally it is labeled as something forbidden hence more attractive in the human mind.

Rolling

I actual had the chance to fuck a nice Spaniard teacher when i was about 17, i was too inept to make a move,she literally brought me to her back office alone and told me this is my office followed by awkward 20 second silence.

Trust me user, is worst being an autistic inept Chad than being no Chad at all, if i think of all the hot girls that i couldn't slay cus i didn't make the right moves, said the right words or just straight up was too autistic to take the hint That the girl just wanted to fuck I'll get super depressed.

You better of being an incel bro

It gives the teacher, male or female, power. Their the adult and authority figure. That can be more than enough reason for some.

Literally "it's okay when we do it"

I mean, how much black dick do you have to shove in your ass so that the only people who want to be with you are 14 years old?

Fuck you and your demoralization plot.

Nice