Operation Comm Hack

Here's the plan, faggots:

We start infiltrating leftist organizations and destroy them from the inside. We reach out to disgruntled leftists who are already embedded in these organizations and convince them to help us sabotage them. This will be the greatest op of all time.

In this thread we need to come up with a list of targets, and plans to sabotage them internally.

>Media Matters
>SPLC
>Planned Parenthood
>PETA
>LGBT Pride

Let's brainstorm this shit, faggots.

Attached: iu.jpg (1300x650, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thispersondoesnotexist.com/
mediamatters.org/contacts
plannedparenthood.org/get-involved/jobs-and-volunteering
glaad.org/getinvolved/volunteer
mastercard.us/en-us/ask-mastercard-webform.html
twitter.com/PhillyANTIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=J0rDOK7xPzc
youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=-fEAPcgxnyY
metoomvmt.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We make a nigger a genocidal dictator and being equality to the world that wya Jews can’t use the arguement it’s always white people who genocide against other races.

The name Mastercard is problematic, and HAS to change. Whites are used to pulling out the racecard, well secretly for years they have been pulling out the MASTERcard and secretly laughing.

If the MASTERcard can't be renamed, then every African American should be issued, for free, a BLACK MASTER card, called a WAKANDA Card (maybe the last bit is too much)

Attached: mc.png (1174x468, 133K)

This is an amazing idea.
We could start a whole operation based on this.
We would start a general thread with everyone posting antifa groups and rally's and get togethers nearby.
And here's how it would work.
Everyone would post updates on what they were doing and which groups they've infiltrated and how.
And the twist here is even if you didn't want to go out of your way to infil these groups, people would be encouraged to larp and pretend they did and were in the process of getting within their ranks.
We'd have hundreds of us going undercover and hundreds more pretending to go undercover and posting about it here.
Since we all know those commieniggers use pol to try to learn shit, they would go apeshit seeing this not knowing which user was a liar and which one wasn't.
They'd be overwhelmed with information and the possibility that the person next to them at their next gay communist orgie could be fucking triple agent Nazi.
Soon they would be blaming eachother and infighting trying more and more to prove who was real or not.
We need to think of a cool name for this.
"Operation Commie Eater" or something.
"Communization Infiltration"
IDK, something catchy.
The point is to draw their attention and cause loss of trust in their groups.
Need to brainstorm this more.

How does one go about joining antifa, I'm looking around online. Might have to make a few social media accounts with fake info just to browse.
Use this site here to create pictures of non existent people.
thispersondoesnotexist.com/
Make sure to pick one that's not malfunctioned.

>PETA
The term PETA contains the word ANIMAL. Which was a common term for slaves by their white masters. It needs to be renamed to... something else... creature?

Real talk, I'm actually an old and no longer active member of both the Swedish leftist partist Vänterpartiet (the communists) and Feministiskt Initiativ (the feminists). I gave it up years ago but I'm still technically on their lists as a former member and people know me, so I could infiltrate easily. Requests for mischief?

Or the PEOPLE needs to change because sometimes I'm a 2spirit demi-kin and don't identify as a person

Thats very good.
Exactly what they are doing here to us, but turned around and irl

nigger they implode themselves all the time without any outside influence, all you gotta do is watch society get more and more fucking stupid and provide the red pilliest facts and stats until one day the normies have enough and BAM!
Fucking hitler mk2 baby!

Attached: ph u.jpg (275x183, 5K)

We need to start a petition to force MasterCard into changing their name to the WakandaCard. That's brilliant and perfect. We'll bullying them into changing the name of their entire company.

it’s not an exclusive club. you meet one, befriend him and get to know his others leftist friends until they invite you to the events

depending on your usefulness to the sponsors’ interests, your status changes

>We start infiltrating leftist organizations and destroy them from the inside.
would it be going to far if we actually started attending these "organisations"? antifa hold semi-regular (2 so far) meetings at my local parish centre, I've wanted to attend but don't look the part, i.e. I wash, have short hair and my clothes are clean!

Attached: 1559312877643.jpg (728x483, 31K)

I am a disgruntled leftist who infiltrated my local antifa. I am overweight, familiar enough with their catchphrases and arguments to parrot them back, and smoke very high quality cannabis which is great for networking and proving I am not a fed. So far I found out that the local anarchist bookstore is owned/run by a rich kid trust fund babby. But arent they all?

>WakandaCard
copyright the name before you convince them!

What you want to do is start going back to meetings, and identify their biggest supporters. The True Believers. Then start spreading gossip about this people. Just make shit up. Get the others to stop trusting them. Perhaps "Marta" is pocketing petty cash money or something. Get creative.

What we're trying to do is cause another ww2 esque commie purge from within.
Kinda like when Stalin culled his ranks of traitors even tho he wasn't certain if they were or not.

If the card is the Master then who are the Slaves?

Yeah but Jow Forums got lazy and complacent after Trump won plus diluted from all the shilling we have been rendered impotent. We used to have many concurrent ops running daily, from quick and silly to longterm and serious. We just dont do shit anymore.

Good plan.
I planned to get involved more IRL this summer. I planned to do so on the right but I may try to join PETA here.
The only problem I have with this is that I'm not sure if I will be able to stand that retarded drivel that comes out of their faces.

Step one: Join Antifa
Step two: suck up to the leadership until trusted
Step three: wait for them to start the revolution
Step four: obtain gun to "bash the fash"
Step five: kill antifa with boolet
Step six: Prevent war and become national hero.

It's the perfect plan.

Individuals come and go, and the most trustworthy ones have cemented their position to the point that they could OPENY pocket wads of cash and everyone else would be too cucked to say shit.

I should add, every member is welcome to their meetings, including when they vote on policy. Technically, me taking some other right-wingers with us and paying $5 at the door for a membership fee, could all participate in and vote on future policy.

I did this once, but on my own, and managed to subtly alter their policies and make it focus on men's mental health more.

Not worth the effort and all you are trying to do is get those organizations to target Jow Forums

KYS

Attached: 7217502357450.png (900x900, 273K)

This is already happening, newfag. How else do you explain the lotal lack of subtlety in the leftist messaging recently? Unfortunately, normies are still not over the incredulity limit so operation clown world will continue

Contact Info For Media Matters:
mediamatters.org/contacts

Planned Parenthood Volunteering Opportunities:
plannedparenthood.org/get-involved/jobs-and-volunteering

GLAAD Volunteering:
glaad.org/getinvolved/volunteer

>>Media Matters
>>SPLC
>>Planned Parenthood
>>PETA
>>LGBT Pride
>Let's brainstorm this shit, faggots.

>stand up to racism
add those faggots to the list
also
>trade unions
these insufferable faggots are the driving force here

>We just dont do shit anymore.

Attached: 1558422026400.jpg (600x500, 20K)

>trade unions
this

Nope, not going too far. If you need clothes, just spend 20 bucks at a thrift store and buy the rattiest clothes you can find.

Fuck you astroturfing kike.
If OP didn't make this thread I would have.
Also nice spacing.
I'm going to infiltrate their fucking ranks and you can't do shit about it.
You won't even be able to tell if I'm lying or not.

Better to snitch to feds as informant and get paid. Once I have immunity I will set up entrapments for antifa and collect big bucks from the FBI like the professional muslim entrappers do.

Bump

Attached: BIC0I3NCcAARu2m.jpg (599x627, 76K)

I did this two weeks ago, even made a thread about it.
Pic related

Attached: 4L_FC26XIjm.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

They're already targeting us, faggot. What are you afraid of? Nice reverse psychology, JIDF faggot.

Like they already aren't trying to target Jow Forums you stupid antifa fuck

Info?

Double this.

Not here. The leadership are dumb cucks but 90% of the membership are based, love guns and hate trannies

Here's the email form. Everybody go mastercard.us/en-us/ask-mastercard-webform.html

You fucking morons. Antifa is a bunch of rich kids LARPing as the proletariat so they buy name brand high-end working-class gear like Carhartt

You need to start spreading rumours about the union leaders then. Spreading rumours about their key members is a powerful tool.

Visa card holders

Start spreading the MasterCard is racist meme on Twitter. Use the hashtag #WakandaCard. The retards will be all over it and signal boost it.

>Visa
"Oh, UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE aren't good enough for you? You need a VISA to be accepted??!! This is highly problematic."

here all the trade unions are commie faggots

Lol wut, I'm broke and even I would get carhartt stuff sometimes.
Tho I work construction but still.
Bought some sweatshirts and pants and they lasted forever.
Now I get the 5.11 clothing cause it's durable.
But still, they definitely don't dress like rich kids. Have you seen the videos of them in the last couple years?
They look like they made the clothes themselves.

>Antifa is a bunch of rich kids LARPing as the proletariat
proof or btfo

What do you want to know

Your black pilled ass will end up joining them desu.

The Jow Forumsack Intrusion... could be a name or smthg

>Who is Robert Mugabe

mfw some random Jow Forumsacks are going to infiltrate and destroy ANTIFA
6d chess at its finest

Boys, start tweeting under #Wakandacard

Another thing we can do is find recent pictures taken by not so popular antifa members. Such as on facebook/twitter of their rallies and such.
Take them here and make a post pretending to be them.
"Hey guys update from -city and state- just got back infiltrated this local meeting, they had no fucking clue. I almost couldn't put up with all their cuckery" etc.
Make sure the images are reverse reverse searchable back to the actual person.
They'll get pissed and actually think it was them coming here.

>Your black pilled ass will end up joining them desu.
you'd have to have an epic decrease in IQ before that happened!

This. We need #WakandaCard and #MasterCardIsRacist to start trending on Twitter.

Making quick work on recent posts, but it can't all be me or I'll get banned

Crustypunk antifa are the ones who dress the rattiest. Those are the richkids deep into lifestyle LARPing whose identity crisis is deepest.

The Carhartt poser-proles are the hipsters/college kids who arent as deep into the LARP. They dont play homeless like the crustypunks who fetishize herion, panhandling, squatting etc. They like taking showers, feeling safe, and dont like needles.

Of course its a spectrum so you will have middlings with both crustypunks attributes sporting a carhartt jacket. But the Carhartt beanies scream college kid/hipster.

Carhartt just makes great cold gear, these bourgeois kids who have been chasing the latest name brand since junior high see manly working class guys wearing it so they mindlessly follow their consumer programming even though they are supposedly anti-consumer. If they get called out on it they pretend they found it at a thrift shop.

link to the thread if you can, otherwise just what you did

Btw my success in infiltration only stumbling block has been this fucking tranny who supposedly has a crush on me. I suspect this is their methodology of filtering out infiltrators though.

A concerned fellow
The use of the name "Master" implies the oppression on people of color imposed by whites! We need you to change your name NOW to Wakandacard #Wakandacard #MasterCardIsRacist

You should fuck the tranny. Take one for the team.

Here's Antifa of Philadelphia
twitter.com/PhillyANTIFA

Just call mastercard your SlaveCard. What is your SlaveCard number sir?

>occupy democrats
They are the most shared left wing group on social media

bought carhartt suspenders a week ago, within 3 hours the snapa fell apart into 3 pieces.
I think they cutting corners and starting to make overpriced garbage

Maybe if it were supercute and girly but he's not.

>Operation Commie Commander

Those fuckers werent even at occupy they were just a coopting operation

Attached: 1554706149777.jpg (825x700, 201K)

this thread is reaching autism levels that i haven't seen for a decade

>we r anomynus

Need some cool artwork for this thread, like a cartoon of a crowd of antifa with a few people dressed in kkk outfits with hammer and sickle shirts waving commie flags trying to blend in.

FFS, man! At least let it suck your dick! DO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS WAR OR NOT??!!

And remember, you don't actually have to infiltrate. When these general threads pop up you can at least pretend you're doing something.
They won't know the difference.

Our autism is reaching critical mass.

>this fucking tranny who supposedly has a crush on me.
>I suspect this is their methodology of filtering out infiltrators though.
>Take one for the team.

Attached: 1556119572155.png (378x357, 81K)

you're never going to do that. but what you could do is make leftists believe they're being infiltrated and make them descend into an orgy of paranoia and in-fighting.

Ah yes, the tranny-filter. This is a common approach. Lord knows I've been there... You need to fuck the trap, user. All your training on Jow Forums has led up to this. You can do it, son.

kek!
Get that succ user...
..become a martyr for the cause!
It's not gay if you close your eyes

It's a war, goddamn it.

How's everything going with you all?
I've been trying to wriggle into local antifa groups for about a month now, they're incredibly trusting of someone like me who commands power and authority, I'm rising up the ranks pretty quickly actually
I'm thinking of starting a big "anti-hate" protest against the Australian government, but, when everyone gets there, handing out "Love at any age" pickets and signs to try and throw everyone off, they'll pick them up so they don't seem bigoted, then, when the public sees them, they're gonna think they're insane pedos
Make sure to use aliases and masks at any public appearance, but that's just par for the course with Antifa.
I'm also trying to ID anyone who I get too close to, then, after protests, drop tips to crimestoppers with all their personally identifiable info, along with pics of them during the "protests"/attacks, in ways that'll tie the attack to them.

Too much work for me

Although a lefist and a kike himself, Bret Weinstein (aka the racist professor from Evergreen State) has a lot of extraordinary insights into the psychology of the regressive left AND their organisational structure.

Required viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0rDOK7xPzc
youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=-fEAPcgxnyY

to much work. too many things to go wrong without strict regulation of communication ect.
it's best to just keep coming up with symbols to "highjack" and make the leftist look stupid complaining and falling for it. eventually they'll go quietly into the night. we when with mocking them and laughing at them.

The media and left would just conveniently ignore him, like they do all contrary evidence

I'm going to attempt this the next time there's an event local to me.
I was going to go to a previous one a couple cities away but had to work.
I have this little hidden camera I'm gonna use, it's like a police bodycam.
I'm gonna get videos of all the people I see and identify them later.
I have a friend that's dating some antifa slut so I can probably get some inside access if I play it cool.

operation snake eater

Attached: HOW_TO_CPU.gif (332x332, 2.65M)

kek even agrees with me. obey, faggots.

imagine these stickers in areas where muslims are kicking off over lgbt lessons?

Attached: Antifa fags - Copy.jpg (455x607, 86K)

We don't need to be working "Together", this is one thing that can be totally distributed and using community effort
Just find a local leftie group and try infiltrating them, it's surprisingly easy to rise to power when you act with authority. You'd be incredibly surprised how much people are willing to submit to authority figures if they think they're acting in your interest

Generate lists of current members for future termination.

I told the lefties they should stop shilling on Jow Forums
they dun poked the bear

Is that from the Verge?

Body worn cameras are great, but you can usually be direct and just pull out your phone so long as you're yelling commie hippie shit.
Gauge the mood, see what people are doing, just be careful not to let them think you're a counterprotestor/alt right, so wearing a big antifa flag as a cape is usually a good idea, and make sure not to loose it

Accusing one of them of being a spook or a fed also works. Could spread such runours while perhaps volunteering to be their secretary and keeping minutes, then hand that information over to the Feds or local authorities.

It's literally on facebook, why would I outmyself like that? Besides, at least one other person confided in me that they were an undercover troll lmao.

C71 might make getting certain types of guns harder, better get them to fundraise to buy a 3D printer.

Checked, and if it's too much work you don't even have to put that much effort.
All it takes is a simple larp pretending you're doing some kind of 007 secret infiltration.
This could take at most 5 or 10 minutes to find a recent meet-up and write a quick story about how you were there taking photos of people's faces and are getting people's names and making a list.
It's a no brainer.
This is actual psy-ops.
Do it for real or make them think you're doing it for real.
Also the post I made about finding recent pics online and posting them here pretending it was you that took them.
It's easy money.

For anti fascists they sure love wearing the surplus of nationalistic and fascistic military organizations.

Depends on where you're located. If you're in a rural or suburban area where conventional organizing along our lines can do some good, that's the preferable course.

But if you're in an urban hellhole that is overwhelmingly "progressive," the Operation Werwolf game is the way to go.

metoomvmt.org/