Rejected UK police job cuz white and heterosexual

A would-be police officer whose application was rejected because he is white and heterosexual is finally being allowed to become a copper after a force accepted it had discriminated against him.

Matthew Furlong, 25, from Frodsham, will join Cheshire Police, following in the footsteps of his detective father Liam, 52.

The graduate, who has a degree in particle physics and cosmology from Lancaster University, had shone in his application and interview.

But he was turned down by Cheshire Police.

His father, a serving Cheshire Police officer, complained and an employment tribunal ruled earlier this year that Furlong jnr had been discriminated against on the grounds of sexual orientation, race and sex.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-rejected-police-because-white-16357135

In a statement following the tribunal’s ruling in February, Matthew Furlong said: “My dad has served more than 20 years with Cheshire Police and I had always wanted to follow in his footsteps, ever since school. Not just anywhere but in the place I grew up.

"The people who interviewed me said it was refreshing to meet someone so well-prepared and that I couldn’t have done more. I was on cloud nine.

"When I found out what had happened, I was shocked. I really didn’t know what to make of it because I automatically assumed a body like the police couldn’t possibly have made that kind of mistake.

"It has completely shattered my confidence in the police force recruitment system.

"The irony of the whole thing is that throughout the whole process I was required to demonstrate my honesty and integrity and they have completely undermined that.

"Had I lied on my interview form and said I was bisexual, for instance, there’s a strong possibility I would be working for Cheshire Police now based on a lie.
>this isn't even my final form, cuckistan

Attached: 0_JSR_MEN_300519furlong_02.jpg (615x820, 71K)

>who has a degree in particle physics and cosmology from Lancaster University
And he's going to spend that talent wrangling druggies with shit in their pants, and pissed-up teenagers.

>And he's going to spend that talent wrangling druggies with shit in their pants, and pissed-up teenagers.
It's his life, not yours...

>“My dad has served more than 20 years with Cheshire Police and I had always wanted to follow in his footsteps, ever since school. Not just anywhere but in the place I grew up.
A dream or a reason usually everyone has.

At this point I will have no pity for anglos and their wives when I will slaughter them in a bloodbath

Thanks for that amazing observation, retard. I'm sure he wasn't aware of that

>degree in particle physics and cosmology from Lancaster University
There isn't a police or military org on earth that would hire the guy with that background.

Why would he still want to join them after all that?

serves him right for trying to be a cuck

> Give up your family's traditions, goy.
Fuck off, mate.

I maintain the whole of the UK can be liberated by 1,000 armed white men

The thing is we have university degrees in criminology. It shows a severe lack in judgment to pick a university degree completely and in every way unrelated to the career you have planned "ever since school"

because anglos are cvcks
+ they are french rape babies

>A dream or a reason usually everyone has.
I have neither. :(

Nepotism to the rescue. I'm sure he's going to be a great cop.

I'm an engineer like my dad, I don't have anything against tradition.

Just seems like either a waste of talent, or a waste of time. Why get the degree in the first place?

> :(

Attached: 1553357676881m.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Why the fuck would you agree to join after all this commotion? why would you want to serve and give your life to something that LITERALLY didn't fucking want you?

Guys a fucking brainlet.

Attached: 20180303_stp502_0.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>white
>male
>heterosexual
He should be ashamed

he is going to be shit on so hard by his fellow cops and superiors. nobody likes a whiner who got in thanks to daddy's connections.

>Lancaster University
>talent

Attached: 1559255292568.jpg (652x737, 26K)

It's becoming quite common for UK police to have a degree. They were talking recently about making it a requirement.

>degree in particle physics and cosmology
>become a UK cop
why lmao

Most cops don't want their kids to be cops.
t .cop

Lancaster is a top 10 uni in the country

>Bongs fill Police Force with weak mentally ill fags.
This will make the English people's revolution much easier.
God speed bongs.

I say 200

Attached: UK .jpg (720x869, 104K)

american cops are being encouraged to have a degree as well, last i looked you get paid more if you have a degree. however i think it can be any degree like an associates in pottery rather than just criminology

Is that a glass dish full of mechanical keyboard keycaps?

>Lancaster is a top 10 uni in the country
Categorically untrue

Attached: 1492443846908.gif (295x255, 1.34M)

The fucking state of bongkistan

Attached: Tolerant_cops.webm (360x360, 2.6M)

They rejected him because his IQ is too high, and he will cause problems for them.

Part and parcel

Attached: 1549607646147.jpg (476x399, 69K)

Also, assuming someone's talent or intelligence by the school they went to is pretty ignorant.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603_143010.jpg (1080x1790, 218K)

Actually contemplated filling in application forms with such faggotry to see if I get more interviews but I would be disgusted with myself

these videos of euro cops are hilarious, they are such pussies, a real american cop would have ended that in about two seconds.

>implying he wouldn't have continued to pozz up the police force

No, police departments have been on a trend of preferentially hiring people who have degrees in anything but criminology for a long while now. Diversity is our strength and all. I had a classmate who was doing the same thing as this kid: his dad was a cop, he wanted to be a cop too, so he was getting a degree in biology.

Did you say you were gay?

Euro cops are not pussies dude. I guarantee you they would love nothing more than to do what American cops do, they just do not have the freedom to do it.

If cops in Europe shoot someone, even if they are justified, they might just end in jail.

Read the Turner Diary's

In east-eu would "accident" happen where is no camera.

So he can retire at 50 and be on a pension that is 3/4 of his pay.

What about, 300?

bump

They literally said they were going to start excluding white males from jobs on the basis they're white males, and nobody cared.

Attached: but it's positive.jpg (678x716, 130K)

YES FUCK BRITS AND FUCK THE UK!!!!!

What more do you need to see.

Attached: this is so tolerant!.webm (204x360, 730K)

If you believe white men are not denied jobs in the USA you are fucking delusional.

Police departments are very political. The push to hire females has been in effect since the 1980s, and the drive to hire non-Whites has been on since about the late 1980s, also. Now they want lesbians, homosexual men and bisexuals and of course Muslims. So many White males apply for police officer jobs in England, Canada, Australia, etc., that many White guys who are otherwise good applicants lose their spot to the female applicant or Chink or Pajeet, or homo.

Noice

Attached: 1559562249036.gif (720x406, 3.97M)

>If you believe white men are not denied jobs in the USA you are fucking delusional.
Right. This happens for government jobs, corporate jobs, and placements in graduate schools, scholarships, etc. White males are quite literally on the bottom of the list. It's fucked. But on the other hand, don't be a cop or a soldier. Why would you want to work for an establishment that hates you because you're White, heterosexual and male?

>all the politicians, judges and bankers are jews
>there are millions of asians and africans imported from abroad
>white brits can't get any decent job or even justice in case of a crime
>1984 level of surveillance and brainwashing everywhere
>your own government hates you because you're white

>brits only complain about the EU

it's over for england, all over

Good for him

The elites of the UK have always treated their shit garbage people like cattle.

What else is he gonna do with that degree? Flip burgers?

Britistanis have always been a cowed and crushed people. It's in their blood to be oppressed.

Attached: redistributing cop cars to those who need it more.webm (320x180, 2.48M)

>degree in particle physics and cosmology

Dude should know that you need at least a PhD and three published works to become a cop.

are there many jobs for cosmology grads in the UK?

(I say 'grads' because I'm hip)

Why would anyone even want to be an officer in 2019, especially in Europe. Its like someone wanting to be a high school teacher in America baby sitting violent nogs all day that will just drop out. Fuck that

why's that? (serious question)

>euro cops
depends which part of Europe you're talking about, desu

>Its like someone wanting to be a high school teacher in America baby sitting violent nogs all day that will just drop out.
Yeah. I thought that also after I saw that video someone posted yesterday of that White kid who freaked out in class after getting bullied, and then ran out of the classroom. THe class was a zoo. Niggers everywhere. The teacher virtually has no control over these animals. Who in their right fuckin' mind would want that kind of a job?

and thats a good thing heres why;

This.
Everyone with even a shred of common sense should know that the Police (and basically every other service) actively discriminate against white men and have done for years.

This is a white pill. This should be our strategy going forward. Be like niggers and kikes, file discrimination complaints any time things don’t go our way and make a public stink about it. Be too costly to not placate.