Canada's Muslim Immigration Minister LGBTQ2 "Rainbow Refuge" e program

>Canada expanding cap on LGBTQ2 refugee sponsorship program

>Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen said on Saturday “LGBTQ2 refugees have faced unimaginable circumstances just for being who they are. Canada will protect them and help keep them safe.”

>Under the Rainbow Refugee Assistance Partnership, up to 50,000 LGBTQ2 people fleeing persecution around the world can be sponsored each year. The previous cap had been 15,000.

>Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen made the announcement in Toronto on Saturday, the start of the city’s Pride Month.

>More than 80,000 LGBTQ2 refugees have been resettled in Canada under the program. The federal government is contributing $800,000,000 over five years to the initiative.

>globalnews.ca/news/5342291/lgbtq2-refugee-resettlement-sponorship-program/

>Canada's Muslim Immigration Minister starting LGBTQ+ "Rainbow Refugee" program

What comes after the honkpill? I'm going to start using my honkler horn as a buttplug

Attached: leaf muslim immigration minister launches rainbow refugee program.png (1028x1296, 813K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/radio/programs/worldtoday/chinese-warships-arrive-in-sydney-harbour/11172770
leggo.it/italia/cronache/violenza_sessuale_bambine_arresto_viterbo_oggi-4530165.html
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah whoah whoahhh...someone tell them whites are gays too..south african has a lot of gay whites

also tell them they won't be governing next year..the gay disco is over

>South African White couple + 4 kids flee SA after murder attempts, multiple violent attacks for being white
>Trudeau brands them White Supremacists and permanently bans them from Canada

kek. I just honked my prostate twice

Attached: South African whites genocided.png (900x1290, 774K)

It's good gays do not breed so they can't make more of them I wish they only imported gays

100 million gays live in third world countries.
Move them all to Canada, they deserve a better life where people will accept them for who they are.
Canada showing the world how compassion is done.

Attached: il.png (292x292, 87K)

Could be worse
At least they wont be harassing white women

Attached: file.png (357x303, 125K)

At least you didn't get zerged by the chinks. What a fucking way to end the weekend.

abc.net.au/radio/programs/worldtoday/chinese-warships-arrive-in-sydney-harbour/11172770

>Three Chinese warships have arrived in Sydney Harbour for a four-day stopover.

>The surprise visit, occurring while Prime Minister Scott Morrison is in the Solomon Islands to announce a $250 million dollar Pacific infrastructure plan, was not publicly foreshadowed by the Federal Government and comes a week after Australian Navy aircraft were targeted in the South China Sea.

That totally wasn't done on purpose while the head of state was abroad to show Australia is a Chinese colony

Attached: big guy.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

The Chinks will try to cut the power before we sink them.

Holy shit if Sydney didn't already have a million of them this would be so much easier

You're fucked in a war. 4 Nukes and your entire country is conquered.

>Import radical muzzies en masse
>Import queers en masse
What could possibly go wrong....

basically all of somalia is going to suddenly become faggots

Gay refugee.

Not even once

Refugees in general should be refused asylum

leggo.it/italia/cronache/violenza_sessuale_bambine_arresto_viterbo_oggi-4530165.html

The main problem with homo refugees is that they do not have children. So they will take away from the social system without providing future generations to support said system. They are just leeches.
Their being degenerates that tear down society is just a bonus.

what does the 2 stand for?

And homophobes are being oppressed in the western world, will you also accept them as refugees?

lol do you think a single rapefugee child is going to pay any taxes? literally 3% of Syrian rapefugees work

Attached: $90 turkey.jpg (2340x4160, 2.1M)

dual gendered?

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

>Lie and pretend to be a fag
>Get into Canada
>Get rapin'

>More than 80,000 LGBTQ2 refugees have been resettled in Canada under the program. The federal government is contributing $800,000,000 over five years to the initiative.
This is a lie. Read the article and the zeros here dissapear. Trump is doing more for faggots than this policy is. OP is also a faggot. Faggot.

Attached: 20190503_114735.jpg (1004x1682, 627K)

Attached: doggos.jpg (965x952, 190K)

I wonder why

Attached: canada immigration minister.jpg (1230x1656, 155K)

Fake news

>It's good gays do not breed so they can't make more of them.
THAT'S WHY THEY RAPE CHILDREN YOU STUPID MAPLE NIGGER

>I wish I didn't know about 2 spirit

>The federal government is contributing $800,000,000 over five years to the initiative.
>Canadians pay $800,000,000 to import African gays
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Just fucking rake me already, this country is so fucking cucked...

Feminism is a fucking joke, and liberalism is a fucking genocidal movement towards whites at this point. What the fuck man

Attached: HogRider.png (600x600, 268K)

"More than 80 LGBTQ2 refugees have been resettled in Canada under the program. The federal government is contributing $800,000 over five years to the initiative"

Nice edit, canada is clown world enough without fake news