Are you for or against gay marriage? Those of you against gay marriage, why...

Are you for or against gay marriage? Those of you against gay marriage, why? Is there more to your stance than simply “marriage should be between a man and a woman”?

Attached: 3EBB3A80-B0A3-4D82-A204-85F7C059D1F0.jpg (1080x675, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joeFqZeUX4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The government and judiciary have no place in marriage so it's moot.

I don't care why do you put these disgusting images before my eyes 24/7

Gay pride, gat marriage, gay shit

fuck off faggot

Pro cause we already have enough people in this hellhole we call earth and gay people don't get children

As an american I would be okay with eliminating legal recognition of any marriage. Not their business.
If they insist on being involved, marriage is a union of two parents for child rearing. If you are not a breeding couple find another word. Marriage is ours

I voted Yes to Gay Marriage in 2015 and if a second vote was held today I would campaign for a No vote.
You wanna know why I changed my view? (((LGBT))) fags.
It wasn't some religious person or the local Bishop that convinced me Gay Marriage was wrong. It was the actions of the 'Gay Community' and the complete degenerate filth they are now pushing.
It was the fact they claimed to 'do it in the privacy of their own bedroom' while parading through the streets in gimp suits or nothing at all.
It was the constant push to change laws to suit the agenda of a tiny portion of the population regardless of the effect on the other 98%.
It was the fact (((LGBT))) openly prey on children and ask parents to bring them to parades filled with degeneracy.
The 'trans' groups are even trying to get children as young as 6 on hormone blockers and 'gender reaffirmation therapies'. Not to mention (((Drag Kids))).
I learned that if you give these pervs an inch they will take a mile. I am not the only person to change my view an I certainly won't be the last.

Attached: (((Lactatia))).webm (818x840, 2.89M)

Completely understandable. I classify myself as mostly conservative but was having a conversation earlier about gay marriage. It hasn’t been a relatively big issue in the media since it was legalized in the U.S and I couldn’t remember why so many right-wingers were against it (aside from religious beliefs). I have heard some gay people oppose gay marriage because of more strategic, logistic reasons but I also can’t remember what those were (again, it’s been a long time since it’s come up).

Do you think the legalization of gay marriage is to blame for the current LGBT movement pushing their ideals on children? Or could there be other factors that have contributed to this?

Homosexuality is a plague, a pathogenic meme. It should not be endorced or even tolerated.

i don't care as long as they don't take it to streets

They will. They can't help it.

>Do you think the legalization of gay marriage is to blame for the current LGBT movement pushing their ideals on children?
Yes.
Not even 4 years and the sick fucks are trying to replace the Catholic Priests as the main destroyers of children.

Marriage should purely exist as a system to provide benefits to those raising a family, such as tax breaks and so on. Homosexuals and infertiles have no right to reap those benefits. As for religious unions, who gets married to who should be based on religious doctrine and the religious institutions themselves. It also goes without saying that civil unions, in particular those offering next of kin, visitation rights, and so-on already existed for homosexuals but they rejected it like a child spitefully flinging their toy away because they want the toy the other child possesses.

against. i'm against perverting an institution that is universally human. all cultures have recognised the union of man and woman and ritualised it because it is a fundament of all human societies. equating same-sex love with it is trying to make equal two things that are not equal and so pervert the institution of marriage and blur that what is natural and human. so in theory i'd be willing to see same-sex unions with certain rights when it comes for example to inheritance etc. but i would never want to give them right to adopt for example.

I’m for marrying qt trap waifus like ContraPoints

Attached: 76A485DB-DC83-432B-A89E-ABD55C0C6B96.jpg (725x1051, 272K)

They got 'Equality' and they continue parades.
Now it's even worse. I wouldn't be surprised if NAMBLA march in the next Pride parade in LA.

>(((qt trap)))

Attached: 1557499980097.jpg (2710x3008, 1.67M)

>The government and judiciary have no place in marriage so it's moot.
wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=joeFqZeUX4k

No, its caused by sexual abuse. It’s disgusting, spreads diseases. They’re pedophiles. These people are sick in the head. They need therapy, not validation. All this shit does is promote anti family life styles and promote pedophilia. Look at any random fag and you’ll find a history of abuse. Ellen just came out with it..

it's immoral and doesn't serve anything other than satisfying a want of a degenerate minority

Attached: 1498379.jpg (225x225, 21K)

I am in favour of killing all homosexuals with fire and fully support the Holy Inqisition or anybody else doing God's work.

It aint gonna work like that. You enable this shit and its going to be everywhere. Like we’ve seen

Faggot.

Attached: 1554128349146.jpg (2048x1365, 472K)

I'm against gay existence, so marriage is several steps away from what should be two faggots being removed from the planet.

Gay marriage is the participation ribbon

Faggots should be eliminated

put fags in bogs(legally with due process)

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x800, 541K)