Lauren Southern retiring from public life

"You’ve probably already noticed I’ve pulled back to an extent from social media – Twitter, Youtube and Facebook. I’ve been slowly moving towards a life less “lived” in the virtual world and more present outside of it.

I have long wanted to pursue this less public life, but I have also felt a sense of duty to stay and make a difference. It’s not that I don’t deeply enjoy the creative and political aspects of my work: it is that I would prefer to find that fulfillment in a more private capacity. I’ve finally decided to fully make that commitment."

youtube.com/watch?v=YZx5SDOWIxQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 14.04.05.png (356x509, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

She has made enough money to retire for a few decades

In other words, she wants to get on that bbc carousel

a man who cares about an issue would produce content anonymously.
girls just want to be liked.

She's a dumb whore, fuck her.

Give her 2 years she will return for more shekels

who gives a flying fuck

literally who?

Shit off Tyrone, she's achieved more in her 20's than you'll achieve in your entire life.

this!

The documentary is indeed pro-migrant bullshit and she even admits it freely. She says she was "surprised that even right wingers among her audience liked it" in her Molymeme interview.

Incidentally Molymeme agrees as well and laments about "the plight of the poor refugees who have given everything to reach France IN SEARCH FOR WORK and now have to live in tents with no future"

Direct fucking quote... and you wonder why Molymeme has been leaking subscribers and views faster than the Titanic.

Fuck these controlled opposition kikes, I can't believe I was fooled by Molymeme.

Attached: 1559558588941.jpg (602x339, 51K)

I bet she'll be back in a year to shill when elections start again

like who? every male e-celeb has milked the peak of the anti esjaydubya bubble for all there was and some tried to jump start a political career from it.

Lauren southern does more for the white race than nearly all of Jow Forums's posters.
One of the greatest successes of kikes trying to subvert and astroturf Jow Forums is how they've managed to stir up Jow Forums hatred of women to get them to attack virtually every white woman who advocates for the white race and fights against anti-white leftism.

Even Metokur couldn't stay retired for two years.

>supports refugees
>advocates for the white race

One of these is not like the other, Jim

I just stick with Varg and TGO at this point.

She got screwed over by the aussie tour promoters and only broke even with travel expenses. She took out loans while shooting Borderless. She's shutting down her patrons website now she's not going to produce anymore.

She didn't make even a million dollars

Lauren plz

Bye thot, please don't come back

Examples? Just off the top of my head
>Faith Goldy
Jew zio bitch
>Southern
Jew shilling migrant shilling bitch
>Trad Thots
All popping up with channels to suck out shekels from thirsty betas (with the notable exception of 4 I won't name here who actually live the life they advocate)
>Nazi Girls
All degenerate tat covered whores that real Nazis would have re-educated
I've probably covered them all, but if you have any examples of a non shilling, non zio, non shekel grabbing non degenerate cunt, let me know.

Judging by the replies I see on here and elsewhere, I would say a lot of people care enough to discuss it.

Not true in the least.
I will open a YouTube chanel and won't do that anonymously because I want people to see the face behind the conviction. Not because I want to be famous but because I want people to know that they don't have to be afraid and that they aren't a minority.
There are different motivations behind showing your face while voicing unpopular opinions, some may be bad, like greed, but a lot of these people do it not for the money but because they truly are the resistance and don't mind risking their careers, health and social life to help people to the other side.

>her sex tape was never leaked

Attached: 1446215023992.png (337x338, 32K)

Who fucking cares?

Look mom I posted it again hurrrr

If the migrants were white they'd still need to be stopped with force if necessary.

The fact that they are brown people just amplifies things.

Judging by the replies I see on here and elsewhere, I would say a lot of people care enough to discuss it.

Lauren was radicalized on Jow Forums lol

She served a purpose and it did help our side but what she really means is that she is tired of liberals stalking her and she has made enough beta bucks that she can live off of for the rest of her life. That and she probably found a new sand nigger boyfriend.

good, I am glad to hear this

It's not only women is every single well spoken intellectual on the right. Any individual that has a chance to unite the right and gather large support.
They can't have it so they immediately call them a kike, a sellout, an idiot.

It's true. Is it so fucking hard that one, just one, doesn't suck up to Jews, has a family and is mentally stable? I mean what in the ever living fuck is going on that one of those can't exist?

I'd retire from her public life. If you know what I mean.

Thanks for the donations incels so she can retire and have sex with black in private lol lmao

Attached: 638D8304-13DE-4500-8509-16886C5A387C.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

we won.

>trusting a 23 year old shiska to manage money well and not blow it all on bags and brunch

Attached: abandon macho.png (1024x489, 556K)

Good. This is the first good thing she has done. Females don't belong in public.

>e-trad-thot dollars have dried up a bit
>time to "retire"

she's no different than any other cosplay camwhore

You won what fuckface and what was the prize and who the is "we" you fucking loser nobody likes you.

lmao
let the butthurt flow

won what?

Attached: 1555940664114.png (1080x1443, 961K)

Do we really need another thread about this

Attached: 182474843934.jpg (306x306, 65K)

Could be she found a more lucrative aveneu. Why subject yourself to the vomit of the masses if you find a comfy deskjob?

What a fucking whore.

another Jow Forumstard deplatformed

salty

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist

>a man who cares about an issue

sure, but name one. I can't name one male "white advocate" aside from Jared Taylor. Spencer is a politician who's in for the money as much as LS is, probably more. He basically led the AR into straight out suicide attacks which oly resulted in bad press and normie alienation.

Can you give me time marks? I don't want to waste my time watching the whole thing.

sad

Its the Kosher Nat way

Don't know who that is. But what's with the wide and high cheekbone structure? That thing is not full white. It has Asian or Injun in her.

Jared Taylor isn't anonymous.

Praise Allah. It's a shame the other Nazis don't do the same.

oh no that sucks. how will paypigs ever recover

Attached: a7db6fa033d5cec30f8e6b9923a01426.jpg (1440x1251, 171K)

Well she's a woman, she wants a husband and kids, of course.
Good for her.

These people are the real resistance (not the fake #resistance) , their goal is to reach people who are on the fence, people who see the insanity on the left but don't know the alternative. The resistance says as much as they can to reach the people that are on the verge of switching sides. They aren't talking to you, not really. They are talking to the people who don't know the basics of logic and reasoning. They can't raise a JQ or they will be forever banned from all of the places in the interwebs forever if they did that on top of the soft redpills that they already drop.
I know I won't. I won't be talking to /pil/lacks. I do this here. But I want for the normies to see a reason and in the immediate future they will turn off my channel if I dropped the softest of soft JQ reasonings. They would stop listening.
That's why most of these people don't do it. They are trying to change the course of the future peacefully. They still have a hope that it's possible if they move fast. I'm losing that hope but I have to try and thus won't be touching the JQ, because I want my voice to be heard and for the normies to switch sides quick.
I hope I explained my motivation clearly.
The bottom line is that the normies still buy into some of the left insane shit and won't listen if I start with the deep redpilling.
Fuck I'm deliberating is I should use deep state, NWO and such at first.
I think that there will come a time when we all can talk about Jews and their insane shot openly. The time is not now. We need to crack the conditioning first, then we can move to the harder topics.

Good, was tired of hearing about her.

In other words. She's done all the damage that she intended and is now leaving on new orders by her Jewish masters. Everywhere she went, pro white movements suffered. She subverted pro white allies to get a story(The Goldy scandal for example).
She's literally an agent of the ZOG and records every meeting. Her gay BFF cameraman got caught meeting (((Hope Not Hate))) bosses for "private meetings" in hotel rooms for months before a documentary. HNH is directly funded by (((Soros))) and is the public face of the communist thugs called Antifa which are the same vermin the NSDAP crushed in the streets and camps during the 1920's and 30's.

Her speech in the EU parliament was proof of her controlled opposition status and the pinnacle of "I told you so!" by pro whites towards her foolish "fans".
I bet you donated money to her.

Attached: 26.jpg (1024x467, 60K)

>intellectual
>right
chose one.

So you won nothing? Well thats communism for you!

Attached: 53160384_341508846707439_3867339920850812928_n.jpg (644x598, 28K)

Incels and mgtoe care because they enjoy whining about women

whats her sister up to?

>Thanks for all the NEETbux losers
>Time to put that money to good use by opening a lucrative business on your dime and settling into the quiet/good life

99% chance she never gets married or has kids.

thanks for the work u did :)

She's gonna be a beautiful mom :)

Post a picture of what you look like

Last I saw she was touching herself...

>As he whines about men

100% chance you will never get married or have kids

100% chance you never touch a vagina

Lana.

did an incel pay her 1 million for her nudes? why is she retiring?

You cunts shit the board up and derail every thread because you're still upset about that one girl that rejected you in high school.

I have kids though. Why don't you or Lauren? I mean... She's reaching peak infertility years.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (498x388, 1.3M)

>Return for sheckles
As a libtard, no doubt.

wtf is peak infertility :DDD does women's infertility peak and they become more fertile as they move deeper into menopause? :DDDDDD

a 30 year old coal burner retiring? Yea okay, we will see her in about 1 year

Are you ok my man?

It's scientifically proven that older women (25 - 32) have babies with higher iqs on average. Your kids are probably ugly and so your wife.

A kike all along.
With the identity revealed, the mask is worthless.
Sloppy job.

wow I thought this bitch was 30 lol she must have been ran through in high school

Attached: LS expensive thot.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

I completely understand. I'm a nobody and social media got too much for me years ago and I got rid of my facebook account etc. I've been completely anonymous on the internet for about 5 or 6 years now and it's just so much better.

Attached: 1536972898194.jpg (557x557, 103K)

She legally became a man as a gender change thing

>22
>peak infertility
Do you guys make an effort to appear like completely clueless virgins or is that just how you are?

Women never produce more eggs, they slowly sour with age, like her spoiled milk pimple face.

>scientifically proven

Hmm. Anyway why don't you have kids?

Attached: giphy (11).gif (480x270, 438K)

Attached: LS cheap(er) whore.jpg (892x599, 180K)

Beta orbiters on suicide watch....
Hahahahaha
That coalburning Jewess will not be missed

Assuming you're not just a larping loser, which you most likely are.

it is obviously how they ae

Attached: 1532206343613.jpg (500x596, 94K)

23. What 23yo has crows feet? Gross. How many GBP did you donate to her? Did she ever hit up your inbow?

Attached: 1522131928229.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>Hmm. Anyway why don't you have kids?
Technically I do, but they haven't been born yet. Takes some months.

A sperm is half the genetic materials to create new life, you have to find a woman with viable/healthy eggs to create a babby. Won't find her on an anonymous imageboard. You have no kids and Samir down the road has 6 at the age of 25.

Attached: tenor (6).gif (418x312, 563K)

Retiring to go be with Tyrone.

Attached: 1514169710808.jpg (469x601, 34K)

Ah so she listened after all, she's decided to have some (((white))) children.

Degenerate skank.