OBSESSED

why does Jow Forums care so much about black people's problems, and their culture? How does it make your life better?

why dont whites ever take responsibility for their own issues, rather than constantly project and talk nonstop about "muh niggers" who are doing their ownthing

>black people sneeze
>reeee theyre spreading disease

Is all this attention on blacks your way of conceding that jews have already beat you?

Attached: amZyInc.jpg (736x968, 134K)

Shut up nigger.

T. white liberal who does not live in close proximity to niggers

which is it Jow Forums am I black or white?

Attached: 1558320491669.png (600x536, 253K)

Not a single one of us would care about them if they were only in Africa. The reason it’s an issue is because they’re spilling into our communities more and more each day.

Niggers and brown people worry me because they might commit crimes against me, my family or my property

More like the other way around

>Is all this attention on blacks your way of conceding that jews have already beat you?
since they have my attention because I want to make love to black women, I suppose the jews have indeed beaten me.

don't matter, you are either a faggot who loves niggers or a niggerfaggot.

i kinda agree. Amerimutts seem to be absolutely obsessed with nogs, like it's all they ever think about

They have the bad habit of trying to pour in our societies and turning them into their ugabooga societies.

If they were isolated in their continent we would just watch them with curiosity and amusement.
But since they are here we got a problem

They are our issue. Welfare, taxation, murder, inner city crime. Everything wrong with this country.

>Not a single one of us would care about them if they were only in Africa.

>blacks lived near exclusively in africa , yet the whites decided to go to their continent.

>whites facilitated the migration of black to their own countries
>inb4 but it was da joos

>constant threads about Africans in Africa and your indignation at their audacity to not aopt your way of life, and despite all their issues they maintain their birth rates and happiness.

>they might commit crimes against me, my family or my property

its actually just as likely to be white people who run the government with decisions that would impact your family and property the most.

blcks are only in your country because muh cheap labor, because whites cant be bothered to harvest their own crops and reproduce slowly which means your gubment loses tax dollars and the means to divide people.

you have noone to blame but yourselves.

the nigger is the rolled up newspaper that the marxist kunt beats you over the head with everyday, niggers suck niggers suffer poor niggers help the niggers....its you fault the niggers suck your suggested help is racist and makes niggers suck even more..etc...ad nauseum....fo evah...

and so when i get the chance i like to let niggers die.

>Amerimutts seem to be absolutely obsessed with nogs
hey american why are you so oppessed with nogs? they never done nothing to you
>bike stolen
>walkman stolen
>phone stolen
>jumped 3 times
>physical confrontations half a dozen.
ya why am i concerned with the niggers in my neighborhood.

>Welfare
most people on welfare are white single mothers, welfare refor happened a decade ago, and blacks dont have longterm access to those gibs anymore
>taxation
blacks are taxing you and creating tax laws?
>murder
blacksmostly murder eachother anbd whites murder themselves more than anyone else
>inner city crime
the blacks have even been gentrified from most inner cities with a high white population even from harlem, your 1990's idea of the inner city is long gone.
>Everything wrong with this country.
kek. so how are blacks responsible for everything wrong with white countries, an if they are, why do you keep importing them?

>the nigger is the rolled up newspaper that the marxist kunt beats you over the head with everyday

so why not hate the marxists, seeing as blacks are used as their tool to beat you with.

>You only have yourselves to blame.
Nice argument, guy. Never heard that before. The effects of blacks on society are being hidden from public view by the people who control our media and government. These very same people push a pro integration agenda.

We picked our own crops for thousands of years. We don't need them and they make our societies worse.

>why do you keep importing them?

Attached: 1540705820900.jpg (124x115, 3K)

>>taxation
>blacks are taxing you and creating tax laws?
criminality and welfare increase tax rates

>so why not hate the marxists
implying we dont

Attached: 1559516856057.png (645x773, 23K)

>The effects of blacks on society are being hidden from public view by the people who control our media and government.

the people who control the media and government are whites and jews, who whites let control these industries. not blacks.

>We picked our own crops for thousands of years.
then whyd you stop doing that, and start importing blacks?
>We don't need them and they make our societies worse.
your societies were so shit that you had mass exoduses to the lands of brown people.

>Nice argument, guy. Never heard that before.

yet you still refuse to take responsibility for your own faults and just project the problems you created on to blacks, and when you do the same thing for mexicans, and arabs , you start saying theyre the problem

the common denominator is you.

>then whyd you stop doing that, and start importing blacks?
2% of southerners were slave owners.

>criminality and welfare increase tax rates
again, the most welfare recipients are whites, and welfare reform has long since happened and most welfare recipients are only granted benfits temporarily. crime is an aspect of your corrupt society rewarding it. Most of the wealth of European societies was acquired through worldwide slaughters and thefts of resources

then why take your anger out on blacks rather than marxists who you let fuck up half the world for almost a century.

>Most of the wealth of European societies was acquired through worldwide slaughters and thefts of resources
certainly not. Fucking retard.

>2% of southerners were slave owners.

wew, so only 2% of the population fucked up your perfect ethnically homogenous society and dragged the country into a war about slaves which whites killed 600,00 of eachother and burned eachothers cities to the ground eh..

again whyd you let this small population import blacks. and none of the white population complained when importing blacks was profitable.

>certainly not

>germans slaughter and steal resources from other whites for centuries
>germas tried to get into africa like their british cousins
>Germans invent communism and let jews proliferate
>germans push for mass migration of africans
>german society so shit, theres a mass exodus to the americas where they settled and fucked over natives

why do you?

Attached: refugees_welcome_berlin.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

I really hope you aren't honestly trying to convince me with your uneducated drivel.

>your uneducated drivel.

germans dindu nuffin

>why does Jow Forums care so much about black people's problems, and their culture?

because we have been forced to live with them you fucking spastic.

jewish

>because we have been forced to live with them you fucking spastic.

by whom?

SHUTITDOWN

jews, duh...

point is, if i cant see, hear, smell you then there is no problem.
I like blacks but I do not want them in my country.

>mfw

Attached: niggers.png (1196x294, 171K)

>if i cant see, hear, smell you then there is no problem.
rude

>jews, duh...
whyd whites allow the jews to force blacks upon you?

whats the issue? should I have done it in third person?

you cant prevent what you cannot understand.

we had the best of our nature exploited by lies, subversion and sneaky pressure.
Its not a case of 'why did we ''allow'' them...'

we didn't understand what was happening.
but we do now so.. holocaust 2.0 I guess...

once again, I like blacks but they need to GTFO

stop projecting literally everything u just said is what the black community does im not even white but its clear to everyone black people are the most obsessed with race and blame everything on whites

Attached: blacks.jpg (1452x1936, 381K)

>Oh White man, why you pay so much attention to that leech sucking lifeblood from you?

Dumb thread here's your (you)