RBG Dead or Alive

SCOTUS has a gallery. Can one of you faggots in the DC area go to the Court and just tell us if she's there? Thanks.

Attached: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Fox News Error.png (718x436, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU
youtu.be/k3yUaB33hPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU

She's dead. No one has seen her. It's all just her law clerks now.
They don't want to give Trump another appointment to the SCOTUS. Their last Chimp out cost them a bit, and the election is too close to have another chip out.

Dead. Bernie has her propped up in a chair, doused in Febreeze to prevent Trump from making another SJC pick. Proof:
youtu.be/k3yUaB33hPk

She's dead otherwise she would of made more of an appearance. Keep asking the question until someone in power confirms.

>they don't want to give Trump
>they
Are you saying Trump is unaware that she's dead?

Shes in the process of having her head put in a jar ala Futurama.

Why did Fox TV put this on the air showing that she was dead?

Not a single serious comment posted here. You cunts don't know, so you write something stupid. How do we find out if she's dead or not, and why has she not been seen in months?

The answer is fairly simple. Anyone can visit the Supreme Court and sit in the gallery. I don't live anywhere near DC, but some people here do. If they attend and she's there mystery solved. If she's gone then she might really be dead.

We don't find out. Let this be a lesson to you about how well the people in charge control our view of the world. They have the power to present us a schroedinger's ginsburg instead of allow us to know what happened to one of the most public people in the nation.

>We don't find out. Let this be a lesson to you about how well the people in charge control our view of the world. They have the power to present us a schroedinger's ginsburg instead of allow us to know what happened to one of the most public people in the nation.
I'm starting to suspect that she may be dead, also. Why would FOX TV post that death memorial clip on their network and then not talk about here death? Nobody has seen her, either.

>daily RBG is dead thread
>not a single serious comment
I too am convinced from this photoshopped TV image that she's dead and that her corpse is being hidden and the hundreds, nay thousands of staff, colleagues, politicians and other interested parties are in the dark about it.
Scandal of the century.

Attached: 1458344073112.gif (360x203, 1.63M)

>autistic anons can just go to the supreme court, in the middle of a monday.
Nigger, Its impossible to be both a neet and living inside the betway.

I live in DC. She is still alive unfortunately. A friend saw her randomly not too long ago.

It doesn't have to be today. It doesn't have to be a NEET either. Any YouTube e-celeb that lurks here could do it, Breitbart or Epoch Times reporter, Congressional staffers, etc.

Did your friend see her asking a grocery clerk to scan each item individually or was this legit?

As much as I like to shitpost about her being dead, you couldn’t cover up the death of a SCOTUS justice for more than a few hours at most. But her clerks definitely do all the work for her.
If you want a real SCOTUS conspiracy theory, Antonin Scalia was clearly assassinated

Attached: 9862BCD8-B70F-4822-973C-83B7E6EDAF75.jpg (215x210, 8K)

Even if she’s alive there’s no way she can function enough to be a SC Justice. She should step down. Imm not sure how it’s legal to have other people do all of her work for her.

you dipshit fox actually ran that and apologized afterwards. fuck off kike

>you dipshit fox actually ran that and apologized afterwards. fuck off kike
Yeah. I saw it, too.

Can confirm. She still goes for her morning 3k runs but sometimes she only jogs.

Attached: Still0819_000017.jpg (690x388, 41K)

Legit. He saw her while walking around in the foggy bottom neighborhood.

She's been voting in absentia. She hasn't physically appeared ANYWHERE in months.

oops!
leaving this here for posterity

Attached: rbg dead early.jpg (1200x690, 75K)

Not true. I hate the bitch as much as anyone but she us still alive.

She's been all over here's a pic from last week

Attached: 1559101897665.jpg (960x721, 52K)

She's a perfect utilization opportunity for a deep fake.

[citation needed]

Realistically she’s probably a propped up vegetable and her clerks are mailing in her work. If she was dead it would be difficult to hide the paperwork.

RBG is dead. But why are they hiding it? Would Trump's first term be the best time to get a replacement. He'll be feeling pressure to replace her with another liberal or face a galvanized Democratic voting base. In his second term he can nominate who ever he wants and not have to worry about reelection.

>Photoshopped

Lurk moar faggot

>If she was dead it would be difficult to hide the paperwork.
True. It would get out, wouldn't it. It's a suspicious situation, though. She could be just barely alive and her staff are doing everything for her.

Remember our talks about the Right Wing being full of more pussies and submissives than the Left Wing? The myth of the Right Wing killers being everywhere?

Up at the top of society they have a bunch of Child Chicken Shit Rules about power transfer. Y-you c-c-c-can't have thee supreme court nominations in one term. Th-that's only allowed for the Left Wing.

The submissive Right Wingers actually play along because they are stupid enough to think the Left will ever show them kindness. The old belief that the Right Wing is evil and the Left Wing is stupid is backwards. Right Wing stupidity will destroy every white country and probably all white people too.

Attached: omae wa mou crabeiru.jpg (1024x673, 106K)

She drinks a smoothie of aborted baby stemcells every morning. She will not die until (((they))) want her dead.

based retard

I literally live in D.C. It is not hard to see her I know someone who saw her very recently.
I intern with the Republican party itself. Do you not think everyone here wants to replace her the moment she dies?

No one is immortal. Stem cell smoothies only go so far.

>Do you not think everyone here wants to replace her the moment she dies?
You make a good argument. Then if you are so connected, why is it such a secret regarding her status? What's your theory? What do your colleagues think?

Is Barrett still the heir apparent?