At airport

>at airport
>military get to board early
>"thank you for your service"
>pilot thanks military on plane for thier service
>everybody claps

Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much? There's nothing glorious about war.

Attached: 7DFDBDFA-8FAB-4737-99D2-76FB621EBF52.jpg (750x411, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPquarz16wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boarding early sucks. Pack light, and board last. Stay off the plane as long as possible.

>there’s nothing glorious about war
Lel what?

lol eruo flag knows he will never win a war.

Because they keep animals like you in the dirt where you belong

>be op memefag
>post same thread over and over
Sage

Name one war that the US fought in justifiably.

American Revolution
Barbary pirates war
War of 1812
Mexican American war
90% of wars against injuns
Civil war
WW1
WW2 (pacific theater)
Vietnam

Show flag you rat

Name one war Eurofags fought justifiably

Civil War and WW1 were unjustified. America was providing constant supplies to Germany's enemies yet insisted on being treated as neutral.

A true traveler.

We we're supplying both sides which is why we were neutral, Germany was mad at us because we didn't only supply them. Is arab education really that shitty?

Why do I keep seeing this thread multiple times a day?

>on Jow Forums
>same threads that were here six months ago
wew

It's a new religion to justify spending so much taxpayers' money while the infrastructure crumbles and we're flooded with illegals, and to get people to sign up to become zogbots.

Every war against the Ottoman Empire.

Old pasta for breakfast?
FUCKING STALE

Thank you for killing boogedy boogedy foreigners over oil, user. tHAnk YOu

>215167451
this gay thread again
sage it lads

bill burr came to hki and said the same thing
hahah
thanks for your service how cringe

>willingly sign up for the job
>collect a salary and benefits
>entitled to discounts and preferential treatment

>service

Attached: 024AF763-72A8-4ECA-8C25-5C53DE08C40F.jpg (1012x1024, 149K)

Get in the box

Attached: 1556544757463.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

religion of war, glorify their angels.

>There's nothing glorious about war.
there is, but only if you're defending your country from an actual threat

>Why do I keep seeing this thread multiple times a day?
because you're spending too much time on Jow Forums

have a good think about that

Soldiers aren't the ones who start the war you idiot.

>spending too much time on Jow Forums
>9999

Attached: 1541997585248.gif (500x495, 572K)

Our entire economy depends on constant war.
It has nothing to do with actual honor.

All war are justifiable in the name of FREEDOM.

Quads of truth
Take a walk outside

Attached: AcendedCodePepe.gif (640x636, 359K)

ungrateful eurofag living off the security us provide for you. maybe if your men have balls russia, muslim won't be such a threat

>he doesnt fly first class

This is not true. Germans are the most rational on this earth.

>spending too much time on Jow Forums
>9999

Aaaah that's as high as time goes

Attached: asdasd.jpg (451x271, 20K)

without (((american))) control europe and russia would already have created a eurasian superpower and cucked the rest of the world.

Americans were traditionally anti-war so the emphasis had to be placed on the soldiers themselves. Soldier fetishism was easy to push during Hitler's War since most people knew or had a one in their family

How many times are you going to spam this?

maybe they have shares in exxon

Its all for show. Civilians will fuck you over first chance they get. But playing along with the "support our troops" pantomime is a way for them to virtue signal.

We've been at war for so long that today's recruits might not have even been born when 9/11 happened. Its just business as usual at this point. With no end to the war in sight, there will also be no end to half the country openly hating us for being imperialist babykillers and the other half clapping like seals as we march off to our deaths.

Why join up at all then? When I first joined it was about killing bin Laden and civilizing Afghanistan. Things have changed. I'm out now, but I understand that some men still join up out of patriotism, and more enlist for the benefits and free college. Enlisting in a time of war is what men do. But this isn't our war anymore, its not about vengeance for terrorist attacks or bringing democracy to savages. Its a meatgrinder that profits off of dead kids.

Why do you use a meme flag, is there a need to hide you are a citizen from germanistan or the netherworld?

Lol, what stopped them before America came into the picture?

Soldiers have been paid all throughout history. Even the Athenians paid their hoplites for the time they spent fighting, as they were away from their normal trades. What's your point?

>Civil war
>WW1
>WW2 (pacific theater, but not European)
>Vietnam
>justified

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

Our military is the only reason you are alive.

WW2 against the communists and kikes.

>There's nothing glorious about war
Shut up you cuck. Only a soldier can truly appreciate peace.

>Ernst Junger posting from beyond the grave

Holy shit I didn't notice this

Attached: SpoopyPepe.jpg (125x90, 2K)

It's mostly boomer conservatives who love Israel

I don't actually. I just refresh the site every once in while and most of the time this thread is up.

I know my bugmen.

1) Lose your meme flag you dumb nigger
2) Has it occurred to you that the horrors of war are precisely why everyone is so respectful/appreciative? If someone is going to volunteer to fight on behalf of your interests (insofar as you perceive them to be "your" interests, we could say a lot about Israeli subversion but that's another topic) it would behoove you to be grateful.

>WW1 was unjustified
Was Is the zimmerman telegram for $500?

I fucking hate dogs that look like this. I fucking hate little rat dogs like yorkies etc and the people that think they make good pets. Basically they're genetic disasters and so are most of the humans that voluntarily own something like this. Fuck you for posting this shit and making my blood boil this morning. Also

Are you retarded?
>checks meme flag
Never mind

Other Euro-peons of course.

See I can be an edge lord too!

Attached: EA22F2FD-940B-4CF4-8BF4-70629AB8E2A0.jpg (711x463, 377K)

>pacific theater of WWII
>not justified
I'll give you the rest. Yes we shouldn't have embargoed them, yes we should have maintained isolationist/non-interventionalist stances at all times. But attacking anything of the US' is directly asking to die. Kill a civilian or a troop, and you're begging to unleash a military that wants to do two things
>kill people
>kill more people
I will give one exception to communism. We should totally intervene at all times when we can hurt communists. Unless we can kill them then it's better to just kill them.
And as for the civil war, you're dead right. I miss the aristocratic, fancy, beautiful south. Robert E Lee did nothing wrong.

Based and patriotpilled

all the more reason to thank them for their service

It’s hard to call it “service” when they’re provided with relatively lavish perks and nobody is forcing them to do it. In fact, most military recruits now sign up as a way to elevate themselves out of poverty. They’re not serving anyone other than themselves.

You'll understand if North Korea ever gets around to sending us presents. Nuclear presents if Kim Jong Fat ever sees anyone trying to get rid of him and wants to fuck up Hawaii with a temper tantrum before he goes. Oh wait you're a eurofag.

>europe and russia would already have created a eurasian superpower
This retard thinks Russia would be in a union with other countries without being in a position to pull every string.

Attached: mfw.jpg (480x360, 28K)

OP, if you want to board early, reserve half or more of the seats and bring lots of friends with lots of carry on.

>my dad was military so I have military ID
>still get priority boarding even though I never served

Attached: smug_cat_by_glu_glu-d5ndac6.png (450x530, 93K)

And he comes from Finland no less. His lack of awareness is so severe we may have to give him honorary burger citizenship

Attached: 1543073782685.jpg (344x296, 29K)

it doesnt matter if its glorious.
You want your population to condone your wars or atleast tolerate it.
Creating a culture in wich they are treated as hero's is beneficial to your military power.
Also people that believe them to be hero's might aspire to be part of the military.

Its hardly ever about what is right in politics.
Its about climbing to the top of the food chain.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPquarz16wQ

I grew up next to a military base, you guys are some of the most spoiled shitheads ive ever met.

Are you jealous?

Attached: 265067858010212.png (683x632, 332K)

I can see why you'd say that, considering you haven't won a war in over a century

EVEN WORSE
You board early for first class and all the peasants pass through you and give you the looks.
Unless first class is on a different floor.

It's fucking obnoxious to plenty of americans also.

I also laugh at how everyone in the service gets their ass kissed when 95% of them are fuckin clerks and truck drivers and paper shufflers and only a tiny tiny minority have ever heard a gunshot in battle much less actually been shot at or in combat. Its retarded....OH YOU UNLOADED BOXES IN A WAREHOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 4 YEARS WHAT AN AMAZING HERO

Also the fact there's so many minorities and women in the military today tells you exactly how fucking worthless most of the military is. I graduated in 91 and only the dumbest poor trailer trash went into the service and that's about the same sort of lowlifes you get today. Maybe 5% of them arent total useless shitbags.

Teaching children unconditional support for the military means they won't question fighting Israel's wars as adults.

Because unlike you pathetic conquered faggots, we know that a strong volunteer military supported by your country prevents it from spiraling into leftist hell, not to mention BTFO any actual enemies or conflicts we have. Thanks for the laugh though faggot, enjoy watching your "progressive" country raped and burned to the ground around you.

You don't deserve what your ancestors fought to protect. You are a disgrace.

Their military gained (and is upkeeping) them the position of the most powerful country in the world (after Israel).
They're entitled to thank it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
They get more pathetic every fucking day!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA

My uncle spent 8 years in the states working in an Air Force cargo storage warehouse driving a forklift. He wears those old people military veteran hats and actually convinced a few local restaurants to give him a military discount on top of a senior discount. People see the hat and instantly start sucking his dick, assuming that he was in ‘Nam for 8 years gutting gooks or something.

Fake and gay

>It's fucking obnoxious to plenty of americans also.

>I also laugh at how everyone in the service gets their ass kissed when 95% of them are fuckin clerks and truck drivers and paper shufflers and only a tiny tiny minority have ever heard a gunshot in battle much less actually been shot at or in combat. Its retarded....OH YOU UNLOADED BOXES IN A WAREHOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 4 YEARS WHAT AN AMAZING HERO

>Also the fact there's so many minorities and women in the military today tells you exactly how fucking worthless most of the military is. I graduated in 91 and only the dumbest poor trailer trash went into the service and that's about the same sort of lowlifes you get today. Maybe 5% of them arent total useless shitbags.
>WIR DINDU NUFFIN!

Attached: CC954A10-C7E8-4E39-AFAA-75941E7758D7.jpg (750x414, 366K)

All the peasants get disgusted looks from me, its a power play.

Learn into logistics libtard.
>hurr durr dey umm gets to beh faijtain to beh hero
>Dehn I clappz

Maybe they clap because it's shit work far away while most other people have less boring jobs closer totheor friends and family.
I can tell from your comment that you haven't earned an ounce of wisdom or lived a full day in your life.
I don't clap either, but I do ask for hugs now and then, from men, tall serious men

As a veteran it makes me uncomfortable. I was a combat engineer, did my deployment, went home got out. Everyone thanks me for my service, like what I did was some great personal sacrifice. I joined the Army because I had no better prospects, no family, and no future. Army did a lot more for me than vice versa. Plus on deployment, I made so much money. Combat pay, jump pay, demo pay, no taxes. And what did I do while in theater? Drive around until I run over an IED. Yaay give me that CAB, such combat, so wow. EOF total bullshit, old fuckers wait for bridges to pace the distance between the cab of my vehicle and the rollers to try and kill me. Can I shoot them? Fuck no snake. All for what exactly? Who's freedom did I preserve? Is Afghanistan really a threat to the American way of life? No not at all. I was an occupying force keeping the only highway, that my country built, safe for the same people who didn't want me there. And US civilians thank me for this? Absolutely retarded.

They should have to provide proof of deployment to get any kind of military bennies and recognition. Over half these faggots “serving” will never leave the states

Always blow a kiss that lingers awhile as I pass by, really enlightens that cabin’s experience for about 5 minutes

If their right sleeve has no patch on it then they haven't deployed. When it's blank it's called a "Slick sleeve". When you deploy the unit you deployed with puts their unit patch on the right shoulder. Easy way to tell if the soldier is in uniform if they've deployed or not.

Further, you can see on their chest if they have a combat award. If they have a knife with a reef around it or a musket with a reef around it on their chest then they have had some sort of combat under their belt. Although it's well known for officers and favored fobbits to be awarded CABS for mundane instances like being around when a fob got mortared.

It’s a volunteer army m8, I’d argue differently if it weren’t but they are majority welfare queens, not patriots

kind of like when i hold that fart from waiting through security, until i pass you. got james van der beek like that.

Stop hiding your flag so you don't look like a butthurt faggot that couldn't get in the military because you're transitioning.

Gotcha. Still, anyone stateside should be classified as “Reserves” with reduced benefits. No combat, no comfy

They respect their veterans

Modern vets are kids in their mid-late 20s, early 30s that we’re simply looking for trading 4-5 years for lifelong handouts while never leaving the country, nothing respectable about them. Added bonus, you get those same faggots virtue signaling “as a veteran, I didn’t fight/serve for [insert bigotry here]” while having never shot their rifle at anything other than a firing range

Define “reduced benefits”.

war is glorious when they bring oil back home.

I agree with the spirit of what you're saying but it'd be hard to do that with a professional military desu. Full time guys who aren't reservists or national guardsmen are supposed to be training while in garrison(stateside). Which means:

Monday: Make sure all your vehicles aren't fucked
Tuesday: Classroom discussion of a particular mission type
Wednesday:A walkthrough roleplay of the mission
Thursday: A mock/sim mission using the whole base as a map
Friday: clean the company area, tell young people not to do something dumb on the weekend, and finally motivational speech from company leadership

That is a job, and they should be paid for what they do like it were a job. Benefits are something you get when you leave the service. Like paid for college and paid for housing while you attend college. There aren't as many benefits beyond that desu. One of the problems is that the above schedule has recently been tampered with to make room for infinity powerpoints that deal with SJW bullshit. So instead of training, guys these days are watching slides about how not to shake a baby or how not to rape a tranny instead of going over the classic battle drills. So until that changes back to how it used to be I'm of same mind that the Army is just a welfare program.

Sadly this is true but that is why people support vets

>happy tree friends
>ever, let alone [CURRENT YEAR]

No/halved GI Bill, tuition assistance, and VA bennies, no qualified veteran status, and something else that isn’t coming to mind. You’re living like a civilian, get treated like a civilian

This is the 6 millionth time you have posted this slide thread
SAGE