BURGERS

BURGERS

Poo in loo

I repeat. POO in LOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA

Don't you dare to laugh about Indians again, you are not qualified.

Attached: 34344343.png (1189x669, 1011K)

>San Francisco
Not a lot of burgers left there tbqh.

u r sayin wut u son of basterd bitch

gays walk around with poop on their dicks all the time, you think this bothers them?

>mexicans

>homeless shitizens vs designated shotting streets
try try try again. Head first this time, DIVE RIGHT IN

Why are there so many homeless. What's so appealing about San Francisco?

This

They can openly commit crime without fear of prosicution. Public defication, public intoxication, vandalism, prostitution, breaking into cars. As long as they don't kill someone, there are no consequences.

"burgers"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03 San Francisco, California Population 2019 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs).png (1350x593, 67K)

>Commiefornia is America
Ok nigger

"Indians"

>BIMARU is India
Ok shudra

Attached: hindi-hinterland.jpg (650x456, 65K)

>san franciso represents all of america!
no

Attached: 1confuseeeeee.jpg (200x200, 19K)

This is what happens when you bring thousands of code pajeets and their entire family to America. Take warning Indians will turn your country to shit.

>bring in loads of homeless due to good weather and gibs local government
>surprised they shit like regular people

Indian = Asian

Gotta poo fast.

Attached: poo sanic.jpg (1189x669, 241K)

You must be a liberal. Grade A mental gymnastics

>san Francisco
I live farther from there than you do from Germany, I can mock anyone I want. You got shit on faggot.

Why so many asians?
Indians working on silicon valley?

>This is what happens when you bring thousands of code pajeets and their entire family to America.
For what I have seen in the news the ones pooing in the streets are not indians.

>indians=asians
>mental gymnastics
What continent is India in, you fucking retard?

Attached: 1555398392171.jpg (502x1497, 372K)

Free needles for DMT. Dude, have you tried DMT?

They're mainly Chinese in SF. The Indians live in the South Bay: Palo Alto, Mountain View, Cupertino, Sunnyvale area.

well arabs are asian too then.

Wut?

There is your problem the news. I actually am in San Jose for work and it's all shit skinned Indians here. Single white females are freaked out by large groups of male poos hanging around in parking lots. Huge poo families wearing bright colored Indian clothes wander the tourist sites. Entire streets are now designated shitting streets. Entire companies hired thousands of Indians they tried to make them live in Sacramento by moving the Apple building there but the stupid fuckers want to live around the white people and shit the place up.

This but they go to San Fran on their days off to look for white women they go in large groups 8 to a compact car. They all wear leather jackets with slick greasy hair and where do they shit why the same place they did in their country it's part of their culture and if you don't think so your racist.

Poo detected, how does if feel when the other poos in America post pics online with white women.

most of them are nerds and IT coolies.
im jealous of UK poos though because they're actually well-adjusted over there.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
San Francisco superpower by 2020

>San Fran
>Americans
Thanks for the giggle

>san francisco
literally the mecca of indians in burgerland

San Poo Cisco.

are the reports limited to that area or do Daly and Brisbane know how to deal with it?

The only thing I like about Indian culture is some of the food and the ayuvedic soaps. Sandalwood smells nicr

I live in the bay area. I don't go into the city. Its not safe anymore, and its absolutely fucking disgusting. In the last 10 years it has literally and figuratively gone down the shitter. The local government instructed the police not to arrest homeless people for "minor" disturbances, they don't ticket or arrest people for shitting on sidewalks. There are literally multiple piles of human shit on the sidewalk AT THE POLICE STATION in the tenderloin. San Francisco is no longer a proud American city, its a wildlife exhibit.
>pic is of some overdosed junkies dead at a bus stop in downtown Oakland on my way to work.

Attached: 20180326_093418-1.jpg (1791x2792, 3.04M)

This

Why did you think anyone would care. Are you autistic?

Fpbp /thread

Attached: download (19).jpg (267x188, 6K)

People think it isn't whites pooping on the streets? It absolutely is, you clearly have no knowledge of the people from the San Francisco area. Most of them are burning-man types who worship mother Gaia and think marijuana can cure cancer. You see them wandering around the streets in hippy rags all the time

a friend of mine from LA came to visit me in FL and was awestruck at how many cop cars were patrolling the neighborhood we were getting tacos at. Apparently there's no cops over there or they don't give a shit

>san fransisco
>burgers
wrong

This

It's filled with spics and drug addict homeless people

Burning Man is attended by rich soi bois and roasties who LARP as homeless hippies while rubbing shoulders with the tech elite. You've clearly never lived in the bay.

>LARPing that you're from the bay
Just stop, its obvious you're full of shit. Go down Market street sometime. Its all heroin and crack junkies, most of them black.