There’s no collapse, race war or any other deus ex machina coming to save you. We’re on our own...

There’s no collapse, race war or any other deus ex machina coming to save you. We’re on our own. “Accelerationisn” is a coping strategy.

The concept of the collapse is an ahistorical plot device not something that has actually happened or will ever happen. It’s not reality.

We have a wealth of information online at our finger tips on how governments and systems change and how civil wars build up and play out. Most of us are old enough to have witnessed these events online and on tv.

If you want an example of how an ethno state is formed in recent history then just look at the Abkhazian War, South Ossetia, Luhansk and Donetsk Republics, Iraqi Kurdistan, Croatia and Kosovo . Don’t read the bloody Turner Diaries or any other power fantasy written by a weirdo with no real life achievements to their name.

Look at Venezuela they’re in an abysmal state, the government guns down protesters, you have military units defecting, people dig through the trash to eat and their inflation is through the roof. Have they collapsed? Has some small group of guys who post online suddenly run into the streets and taken over the government?

There won't be a tipping point or some mass awakening of white people no matter how bad things will get. Nothing happened when whites in Brazil became a minority (yes Brazil used to be majority white).

Whites in America will just keep doing what they did since the Civil Rights Movement:
>White flight to the northen side of the country/move to the suburbs in order to cope that the situation is not as bad as it is.
>Gather up to hold a little rally now and then only to be outnumbered 4-1 by frantic shitlibs.
>Snap, only to be denounced by the rest of the whites even though it was an oppotunity for the mass uprising they so desire to take place.
>Hope that one day, just one day you will convince the white shitlib masses to go under the banner of white nationalism

rinse and repeat.

Attached: 1558710201363.jpg (953x836, 166K)

Okay but how does this affect me?

Accelerationism without a dedicated Pro-European Secret Society that will influence current events is a Suicide!

This is why we should focus our efforts on redpilling middle/high schools and military members.

Accelerationism that doesn't involve the collapse of the electric grid and manufacturing is what is suicide.

Attached: ted operating system.png (857x2200, 1.4M)

>The concept of the collapse is an ahistorical plot device not something that has actually happened or will ever happen. It’s not reality.

collapse is gradual.

You'd think the military would've woken up already with so many black members fucking up and getting promoted for nothing

This is the wrong chan for a quality post like this. You are correct though. The "mass awakening" meme is over 100 years old now and it's bullcrap. 4 chin is just for amusement.

This
We need a group of like minded influential members to fill the power vacuum in case of disorder. Individuals like Orban and Salvini, Golden Dawn as well, should be heads of such a secret society. But I say it can start small, a few small politicians here and there, and grow in size and influence over time

>There’s no collapse
t. Gaius Octavius Denarius, citizen of Rome circa 460 AD

>If you want an example of how an ethno state is formed in recent history then just look at the Abkhazian War, South Ossetia, Luhansk and Donetsk Republics, Iraqi Kurdistan, Croatia and Kosovo .

you have boomeritis, you view history as having begun in 1960.

every nation on earth was an ethno-state prior to recent history, they degraded into civic nationalism.

you have the whole thing backwards.

Someone screencap this post, I'm beyond tired of having to explain these facts to every 15 year old "muh accelerationism" and "muh civil war" barker on this stupid board.

>accelerationism
Mirrored accelerationism is the way.

> Don’t read the bloody Turner Diaries

Yeah, trying to censor. Quality post my Ass. OP is a fag

Eventually we will HAVE to come to terms with this though, so yes, there will be a collapse. FWIW, we're still in the first phase of the new civil war. A phase that started about 20-30 years ago, and is slowly grinding to a successful close. The next phases will be shorter, don't worry. In fact, you're already seeing snippets of the next phase: terrorism. Soon to come: guerrilla warfare. Gee, I wonder just what will happen to the "American" southwest now that it's more than 50%... not American?

>If you want an example of how an ethno state is formed in recent history then just look at the Abkhazian War, South Ossetia, Luhansk and Donetsk Republics,

looks like ethnostates are formed when Putin rolls in on a tank and you become a Russian satellite state lmao

i kinda see what OP is saying tho and yeah "mass awakening" is just a procrastinator's excuse to thumb his ass while time slips by. empires, nations and cultures have risen and fallen throughout history and not once has there been a "mass awakening", not until the awakened were a tiny minority getting raped by their replacement.

Whites are domesticated, stupid, selfish, cowardly cucks .

After interacting with norducks my entire life I have come to the conclusion that they are a fundamentally flawed, border-line biologically defective "people".

They lack the capacity for hatred, anger, and courage and are instead either sadistic, cowardly bullies, or effeminate, conflict averse push overs.

The very concept of hope seems to have been burned out of their minds and any information that causes them emotional discomfort is immediately rejected in an overwhelming cascade of cognitive dissonance.

They are also far too selfish and "individualistic" to work together collectively.

They deserve what they get to be honest.

Attached: ward-3.jpg (1500x1000, 300K)

Accelerationism only works if you carefully study your opponent and the masses of Plebs who might (or might not,) be inspired. Blind Accelerationism is as bad as surrender. Try going after enemy leadership if you want to push the pace in a favorable direction. Just be sure you are ready for the insanity that comes after the felling of an important figurehead.

>T. Schlomo Goldbergestein.

I am a former leftist who turned zealous white nationalist after the anti-white rhetoric went into overdrive.

Accelerationism does work, but we have to be organized enough to take advantage of it. And you have to win the infowar before you can fight the race/civil war.

Attached: JewishSolution.jpg (803x821, 233K)

>I'm beyond tired of having to explain these facts to every 15 year old "muh accelerationism" and "muh civil war" barker on this stupid board.

No, you're just an effeminate cowardly boomer faggot who doesn't want a race war to begin with.

This is primarily because you're a fat coward, but also because you still think (((civic nationalism))) can work and you're too stupid to see that Zionists are completely in charge and want us dead.

Whites will never fight back, they are too stupid and cowardly.

Attached: HonestJew2.png (866x321, 22K)

Oh well. At least it was good while it lasted. Enjoy building pyramids for jewish emperors.

And that is why we will black ((their))) women. Pathetic cunts.

Attached: sdfvbdgnah.png (1035x1079, 746K)

>INDIVIDUALS LIKE SALVINI AND ORBAN

Holy fuck you are so cucked you dumb gullible thrall.

>After interacting with norducks my entire life I have come to the conclusion that they are a fundamentally flawed, border-line biologically defective "people".
This because you're a nigger. The shutdown you experienced is a learned response to never take anything an American says seriously. I thought Icelandic people were brainwashed until I had to interact with Americans. The worst Icelandic roasties are like enlightened sages compared to even the most self aware American.
Only fat cowards actually afraid of a fight project like this. Most men want to fight, it's what we're built for. Fighting is not the hard choice that needs discipline, it's the way of the ape.

It was never good while it lasted. It was thousands of years of perpetual misery and slavery. Fuck you, we need to return to pritimivism. The more we consume, the stronger the Chinese and the other people gets.

and nothing value was lost

funny because whypipo are the only thing standing between you and China Uighur'ing all of you.

That's exactly why I want us all to stop consuming so god damn much. More participation in the economy = stronger China.

Starve the beast by quitting your job and not purchasing anything.

Wow, ive been unknowingly helping for almost a year now lol.

Good. Keep dragging the system down. We need to revert to primitivism before they develop space travel to escape from the planet and A.I. drones to weaponize against us.

You upset people shat on your thread yesterday? No, collapse is gradual. And it’s our job to take power. Acceleration is dumb but we can fix shit and rule over it. So many faggots here like you though just come to demoralize. Literally every post above me defending you is just a copy paste.

You will be enslaved by the technologically superior new Mongol khaganate. The Icelandic AI drone space program will still go ahead to ensure our independence from the Danish devil.

OP you are saying something that the white people on this board refuse to understand or comprehend. The white race is dying and in free fall, there is nothing left to save of it when their racewar they so wish for would end up with them massacring a significant proportion of their own lefty brainwashed population.

I have come on Jow Forums for the past 10ish years. And I recall back then posts on farm attacks in South Africa, and I saw the anger and emotion and I felt it too despite not being white myself.

There were talks of day of the rope and race wars back then too, but over the years as I infrequently return to lurk Jow Forums and I continue seeing the threads where yet another white lady gets gang raped or family gets terrorized by brown people, this time no longer in shitty all black neighborhoods or SA but in Germany, Sweden the UK, and the posters calling for race war and genocide get called incels and told to have sex, I know , and each of you do too that you have lost.

And that’s a shame too, odd that a chink would feel pity for another race, but really you lot have given the world so much and I believe that mankind’s great journey into the stars would not be possible or at least be greatly delayed without your continued leading presence on this earth. At the same time I think that the rest of the world , at least those among us whom could be considered civilized have much to learn. Was it hubris that killed the white race? A race collectively so powerful it could have at one point persued total annihilation of any other race on earth with nuclear fire, or even through simply greater force of arms? Or was it something else, perhaps I think it is what you mock my race so much about, empathy, you call us demons and monsters for not caring when some dumb child gets run over or when we whip deserving criminals, but taking a look at where empathy got you lot? I’m starting to see it as a compliment.

The only whites are Anglos
All these Teutonic apes, Slavic Simians, and Iberian Papists are not white they are not even human

see China will absorb all your wealth and forcibly strip you of everything you are the way they did with Uighur, Tibet, Inner Mongolia and HK once muh white cucks are gone for good

Either you are all shills trying to undermine any real progress or you're actually dumb enough to think the only options involve genocide. The same shills talking about demoralization are the ones making the problems seem insurmountable. All white people have to do is stop swallowing kike propaganda, that's pretty much it. Nobody reasonable wants open borders, the only reason for it is economic pressure and kikes. The only reason birthrates even matter so much is for economic reasons, what's bad about having more room for the white people who do have children? Eventually the birthrates will rise as the ones who don't reproduce will die out, this doesn't take as long as people think.

I AM chinese, but I don’t think you guys see my point, what is needed now is to forget the white race entirely, and to plan ahead for the demise, should we allow white refugee populations when it all comes crashing down? Or shun them. Liberalism and social Marxism are their inventions but is it genetic or solely cultural. Looking at how Asian Americans become I believe it is cultural but should we dismiss that so readily? Is it possible that, having reached this point of no return for them the best course for humanity and progress on a whole is simply complete extermination? Or perhaps a comprehensive re-education by a strong outside power like China or India, ala the ones for Muslims in western China. A horrid thought but if the ends justify the means then we are left with no choice. Of course I am avoiding the possibility that this social disease has not already dug its roots in our own countries and we ourselves are running out of time.

>All white people have to do is stop swallowing kike propaganda, that's pretty much it.

Are you fucking retarded? That's only the first step. You still have to fight back and drive off/exterminate the jews and then ethnicly cleanse the shit skins.

Stop being a cowardly faggot. Fight or perish. Those are your only two options.

>Only fat cowards actually afraid of a fight project like this.

You are a typical effeminate nordcuck who projects his weakness onto others.

>I am chinese
Opinion discarded. Also, not even high caste chinks will enjoy living in the world that the Communist party has in the works for you.

>I am chinese
We don’t need opinions from animals

Dont let kike demoralization shills get to you.

Attached: KeyToVictoryAndDefeat.jpg (800x510, 77K)

>Fight or perish. Those are your only two options.
That's a fantasy for teenage boys. You act as if you're facing a harsh truth but you're just daydreaming while still trapped in the kike propaganda. Reality is much more complicated, there is a "fight" but it's not physical, all modern wars are irrelevant games for manipulators to make money from. The first step before you can even be reasoned with is to stop basing your life on propaganda.

As an American you need soundbites. These are the soundbites you should live by: Shut off the electric jew. Get married, have children, build a sustainable and defensible community based on traditional family values. That's it. You're not capable of anything more right now because you're a brainwashed zionist golem in the heart of zionist occupied territory.

>There’s no collapse, race war or any other deus ex machina coming to save you.
only vargtards believe that.

bumped the thread yesterday
bumping this inportant thread again today

Attached: 1559495368358.gif (480x270, 877K)

What is the history of Russia over the last century?
>inb4 a real revolution has never been tried
>inb4 a real collapse has never been tried

You cannot physically remove all the shit-skins and and kikes without violence you dumb fucking nordcuck.

Of course the propaganda/info war must be won first but simply "knowing" the truth is not enough, it requires action.

>Okay but how does this affect me?

>ID: BOOMER
>Flag: Japan
GO HOME WAITO PIGGU

Fuck off kike, stop trying to deradicalize us or promote the false hope that is "democracy". Our governments are too subverted for a purely soft power solution to work. It is absurd to claim otherwise.

kike spotted!

The article was using the data from 2016 and extrapolated it
And then Salvini happened and the 100k a year are offset by 100k leaving

>You cannot physically remove all the shit-skins and and kikes without violence you dumb fucking nordcuck.
Here and in Europe it's easy, we can just tell them to leave, there would be some minor violence but pretty much only as far as police action is inherently violent. The real and only reason we don't is because we like money. In America the only reasonable path to a white ethnostate is balkanization, any attempt to genocide all niggers and spics would be used as justification to remove America as a threat.

Just keep on pushing Minimalism. Make the connection that a lot of mental illnesses, like anxiety and hoarding are due to having excess and that its healthy to have less things. It's more environmentally healthy which white people cling to, and it gives the ability to then be closer to family to fill the voids materials have been in that cause these illnesses. Things will naturally fall into place and families will be better off.

i kind of feel bad for white people...they helped create the mordern world only to be kicked out of the top at the final stage by the jews ...but maybe it is best to let nature to take its course..nature is unfeeling..it will mercilessly kill weaklings...whites have done their part for humanity and now theyre on their way out ...nature has rewarded the cunning nature of jews and now the whole world is at their feet...white people let weakness and empathy ruin them...maybe it was meant to be since they were christians(thou shalt spread thy ass cheeks)...chinese on the other hand may have a chance fighting the jews...3000 years and they are still strong..

if people start executing traitor state and local politicians in minecraft I bet things would change, but dumbfucks shoot up mosques and churches instead of doing it in minecraft

You don't even understand projection. I'm not the one using weakness as an argument as if that's what motivates people. By assuming that's what motivates people we see a glimpse of your own thought processes. It wouldn't occur to me to make the argument because I normally I work from the assumption that everyone enjoys fighting like I do. It was almost considered a hobby in the country when I was young, entire towns would have rivalries and brawls. When I told people where I was from it was assumed I could fight.

whites would have to cull the weaklings ( basedboys,christcucks,lib women who dont reproduce and actively shame their own kind,all boomers,etc) for a fighting chance against jews...basically genocide 75 percent of their population...i doubt they have the stomach to do that..