Mueller lied by Omission

>Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) on Saturday called for the immediate release of "all backup and source information" for the Mueller report after internet sleuth @almostjingo (Rosie Memos) discovered that the special counsel's office deceptively edited content which was then cited as evidence of possible obstruction.
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-01/its-all-fraud-deceptive-edits-found-mueller-report
More lies from the left.
This proves That Q is a bullshitter once and for all.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03 Devin Nunes ( DevinNunes) Twitter.png (735x678, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjpe3MeXj3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Mueller Mueller.jpg (637x800, 233K)

I still can't believe that after an investigation that long into everything Trump ever did, the best they found was that he maybe sort have tried to obstruct if you stretch the definition of obstruction to the point where no judge would ever go. I would think that Trump, the multi-billionare businessman who has lived and worked in New York during the heydays of the 80's-90's corruption would have SOMETHING on him.

What does this have to do with Q?

Q said Mueller was on Trump's side then said Mueller was neutral; yet and here's it's proven he was just a deep state asshole who was part of the seditious conspiracy.

Over 800 former fed prosecutors disagree with you. They signed a letter saying that based off what was in the report that he would have been indicted if he wasn’t the president.

If they had a case where Trump bribed a witness or judge, coached a witness, or destroyed evidence, it wouldn't take 800 assholes to back it up. They'd just lay out the proof.

>former fed prosecutors
Maybe you can find one current prosecutor to bring a substantive charge. Just waiting for one that's not currently sitting in the peanut gallery.

Lmao faggot did you not read the OP? All that "evidence" of obstruction was fraud. Did you even read the Mueller report ? Their evidence of obstruction is stuff like "Trump told some guy to tell rod Rosenstein mueller had a conflict of interest". Pathetic! Pic related is literally you

Attached: 1558700401649.png (376x309, 205K)

I think the only thing Q said I’d that Mueller is working to save himself. That could be several different scenarios. He could be a total black hat trying to do whatever he can to save himself. He could be a “grey” hat working under coercion from Trump to save himself or a white hat that totally flipped and is working to save himself. I’m not a believer in the white hat theory. It does look like the black hat theory is proving out.

of course, you could just ignore the garbage because it's garbage and stop talking about garbage

Former Fed prosecutors all of whom I’m sure donate regularly to the DNC and/or were appointed by Clinton or obama.

anyone old enough to remember the Anthrax from Ft. Detrick doesn't need a psyop to help them formulate an opinion on Mueller.

If you ignore garbage all it does is pile up

Since Rosenstein had to sign off on three ethics conflicts when he appointed Mueller, yes Rosenstein knew Mueller had conflicts of interest.
One of them was that Mueller worked for the law firm that represented Trump Junior, thus violating Junior's attorney-client privilege.

>oy vey look at all these experts who agree with me
Nice fallacy

Mueller was at the bilderburg event.

Q said Mueller flipped.
Q lied, obviously.

True however I’m sure the Trump Tower meeting a day before he was named special prosecutor was Trump asking him if he’d like to cooperate or be prosecuted when all is said and done.

Former blah blah blah. Easy to spout off and talk shit when you've no skin in the game. How many Current fed prosecutors are saying the same?

Do you know which post number. I’d like to look it up and verify

I can't imagine what the punishment would be if a non-president fired the head of the FBI

Q never said Mueller was a white hat. He simply said that Mueller is “working to save himself”. That doesn’t mean he’s working for the good guys. He likely didn’t want this job and had to take it because Dems had dirt over him and he was deeply compromised. It’s the fucking Qtards on Twitter that suggested the alternative meaning that Mueller is a white hat; a theory that has grown more absurd every week

Well... of course... disinfo is necessary.

So was Jew Kushner
Notice the (((media))) has nothing to say about that

This

800 lobbyists you mean user.

>Q
It was always my understanding that Q was merely a political hand that Kim Dot Com openly larped with to keep himself relevant.

all of these traitors need to hang
I really hope Trump is just waiting until after re-election

Check out this video (theory) regarding Q
youtu.be/kjpe3MeXj3s

Look, Boomer... I gave Q the benefit of a doubt, but it's the classic fortune teller trick: be vague enough to cover the likely outcomes, point to coincidences after the fact to "prove" your vague predictions, and bury the lies in a ton of bullshit.
You can look it up yourself; clearly you've never checked to see if his cryptic little predictions ever came true.
Well, captcha is in asshole mode so I'm done with posting for a few hours.

A simple “no I don’t” would suffice.

What about if I remember 9/11 as well? Am I still supposed to think Mueller is done talking in public?

this should have ended with "Trust Sessions", but Americans are literally retarded children hypnotized by spook bedtime stories and drugs.

>hand
handle

It doesn't matter that he's talking. Nothing he says is worth listening to or discussing. He's an enemy of this country and a traitor, as is anyone supporting him. That's as far as the conversation needs to go.

Under appreciated wit.

I take the entire administration on an "I'll believe it when I see it" basis. I guess they have about another two more years before it's time to fill out the report card.

He also said trust Huber and Huber will bring pain to DC. Now what’s this I hear about Huber not having done a fucking thing?

Attached: 1559417592569.png (957x718, 1.51M)

Mueller is on Trump's side. He was FBI during 9/11 and that's what much that Trump's doing is about!
On April 19, 2002, FBI director Robert Mueller, in a speech to San
Francisco's Commonwealth Club, stated: "In our investigation, we have not
uncovered a single piece of paper — either here in the United States, or in
the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and
elsewhere — that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."
-Wikileaks(Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation email)
and I'm waiting for you stupid fucks to tell me why Robert Mueller was interviewed by DJT for the job of FBI director at Trump Tower. Not only that, but this was the day before the investigation started! going FURTHER Mueller was INELIGIBLE for the job as he already served more than the maximum term limit. You can bet your wiry jewlocks Cohen was there recording that conversation.

Attached: muellerourguy.jpg (3887x2733, 2.42M)

Their was no real investigation, Mueller was sent in by the crooked retards to tie up loose ends and hide any illegal spying and other deepstate shit they tried to get Trump on. The investigation was nothing but a clever ruse to obstruct Trump or the republicans from ever being able to come up with real evidence of the illegal spying.

I'm waiting for you stupid fucks to tell me why Robert Mueller was interviewed by DJT for the job of FBI director at Trump Tower.
It’s going to be a long wait because he was probably given an option. An option I’ll bet he turned down.

Trips of mother fucking truth.

>doesn't know what white hat means, the post

I don't think he did. 9/11 is key

Attached: muellerisrael.png (581x695, 244K)

COPE

While at the same time monitoring the deep state and gather evidence of this new crime they were perpetrating.

Nice digits user. Gonna look into this

Sheeeeeiiiiiit
We’re trying to lock up Ds for shit they are doing now. Forget about 18 years ago

800/40,000 former prosecuters. pretty shitty percentage, douche.
besides what kind of shill would comment on a case without looking at the actual evidence

C'mon, I don't even like Q, but I can give you his argument without looking: /ourguy/ Mueller intentionally poisoned the results to provide a reason for Congress and/or DoJ to investigate the investigators and those who tried to use them to oust a president. He didn't have to worry about breaking the rules because Trump already promised him a pardon once it all comes out.

This Q stuff is easy.

This is true

>this looking for a way to think maybe it's all going to work out is easy
Yes, it is. But what matters is whether or not it works out, not whether or not there's a way you can imagine it might work out.

Plus if any of it is true.
I’m sorry but I need more than a Q on a firetruck to convince me. Have Hillary get a fucking parking ticket while she’s out shopping for Depends or some shit.

There are many thousands of former federal prosecutors. Finding 800 angry Trump-haters wouldn’t be hard.

You're kidding right?

Attached: israeldemocraticparty2.jpg (1473x1595, 683K)

>saracarter

more tick tock boomer shit

Attached: 1552446606978.jpg (509x523, 57K)