3 make 40

Idk if they actually are 3% but We need a new copypasta

Attached: IMG_20190603_083849.jpg (4096x3171, 521K)

Oh shit I thought you were talking about black people in Aussie jails. but that is only 3% civilians / 28% prison pop

>3% of the population
Huh? That much already?

Who are the other 60%?

DESSSPITE making up 13% of the total population!

Attached: crime.gif (320x180, 772K)

Correlation does not equal causation :)

aren't gays around 30% of western population

amount of gays on Jow Forums is even higher

with numbers like that I ain't letting those freaks near my family anyway.

And 100% of Netflix users.

3% is being a bit generous

LGBTQ+ are

Attached: wgrealkgpwet.jpg (2560x1152, 246K)

the causation-correlation distinction is utterly irrelevant here, you don't let them near children.

What if the childconsents tho

1.8% of the 100% as well as 60% of the 3% who make 40%
I think

Subs

source? google on pic gives cartoons lol

Who/what is the 3%????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is not correlation, this is simply a statistic which means that LGBT are roughly 13 times more likely to be child predators than others

It's pretty obvious by the colour of the hand

That phrase is not applicable here you retard mutt.

The homosexuals

That's what I assumed. Do you have a meme that's more apparent so I can send it to normie family members?

>3% of the population
100% of faggotry

The vast, vast majority of molestation is family members in family members. No other metric means anything in comparison. Family is your worst threat against your children.

They were sometimes referred to as 10%ers back in the 90s

That's completely false. Vast majority of pedophiles are straight/bi. Nearly none are attracted to adult men.

13 seems low. I'm sure most gay guys would go there given a chance, their whole culture is based on youth. Also gays are created through pedophilia.