Trump is a freemason

Another possible handshake here
youtube.com/watch?v=9iQ17RA-6r0

See

Attached: 1559523947877.png (872x615, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzaIUEWdupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is he dressed like CIA?

that's not Trump

he's a big guy

Sometimes I think the american alliance with israel is entirely driven by a free mason deal/plot.
Anyone have any insight on that?

I don't understand how someone can be Christian and hate Freemasons. They're trying to bring about the return of your Christ, why the scorn?

Crashing this globalist cabal.... with no survivors.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: oh no no no.png (596x649, 280K)

Show your flag

youtube.com/watch?v=gzaIUEWdupQ

>47 minute video
No thanks, most of these Evangelical crackpots don't understand occult symbolism, all they understand is that they're being mocked

>handshake
Who cares?

Bill Cooper wasn't an evangelical crackpot.
The Mystery Babylon series is absolutely essential viewing.

They have their own handshakes.

Although I don’t think Trump is a mason, the Mystery Babylon series is 100% essential viewing for any truther

My bad, too many prior experiences made me just look at the thumbnail & video length. I've actually seen some of Mystery Babylon and now I feel like a retard

So does my fraternity

The handshake itself is just the giveaway though in this case.
I'm not as sure about the one at the start of the Fox video though, the one in the pictures is more dramatic.

But they're not locked away for exclusive use. At least not like that.

George Washington was literally a Freemason and America is literally a Freemasonic attempt to revive/rebuild Atlantis/Rome
The whole thing has been comped from the start and built to be destroyed

>attempt to revive/rebuild Atlantis/Rome
Isn't that a good thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8

Attached: hefe.jpg (779x613, 115K)

Lucifer literally means "light bearer", it's a title not a deity

Makes him look a lot like his father

Attached: Cock froge.jpg (450x456, 66K)

Trump felt he was screwed by the Masons so he's turned on them

If he removed the suit; would it kill him?

Attached: cia dk.jpg (716x768, 79K)

The freemasons gave the Americans the New World and gave them a choice, with the constitution, to be the first free people on Earth or to regress back into their own enslavement.

You're probably aware that the NWO always operates like this, they give people a 'choice', some say it's a way to absolve karma. They allowed the Americans to choose their own destiny and they knew when the constitution was written that it would never last and they would ultimately allow themselves to be ruled as slaves once again like the 'Old World' people.

That's the thing with the globalists. They get proven to be right over and over again because the people really are easily led. Soros said he doesn't feel guilty about currency speculation hurting entire countries because he said if it wasn't him doing it then it'd be someone else. He's right about that.