How do the British underclass get sex, even though they look terrible?

Attached: 3f56453a4bd6.jpg (350x350, 30K)

rape

Same way niggers do, rape or desperate women.

Ahmed fuck their wives and they like it, also they elected a muslim to rule over London.

Mainly alcohol.

getting slags so drunk they stop caring and start thinking they're in love
there's something to be said about the attractiveness of the blind confidence of a retard

>why do horny people get sex

Nobody is ever looking at the mantlepiece decorations when they stoke the coals.
their genitals are pretty where their faces lack.

Their women don't look much better.

they are reproducing like rabbits. why are you posting about things you demonstrably know nothing about? are you fucking retarded?

Ironically its British underclass women that are still more feminine than upper class harpies without a sense of empathy due to daddy issues.

Yikes, did he hit a nerve?

Not caring to a certain extent but I do look after myself(hygiene) I won my 9/10 through being a good scrapper I reckon.

They're all equally as bad. But Tyneside is a nightmare

Banter

the women look the same

American holidays

low standards and high level of alcohol

That's a guy

have you seen some of the working-class women they have? They all look like vicky pollard

>how do socially capable fun loving guys have sex with 3/10 women

The women look equally terrible. And booze.

Lol no, it might be how a Swedish man looks though.

You forget that women look equally as bad. Once they've "dolled up" and got a lout husband, they can "dole up" with many universal income babbies so they can become rich bitches at the Lebara Mobile paki shop to buy 20 £5 scratchcards.

Attached: just eat customers in a nutshell.jpg (1001x559, 98K)

Have you ever seen their women? They look worse then the men. Bong women are absolutely fucking disgusting

Attached: 1557917394449.png (1416x1050, 968K)

>what are Beer Goggles, Alex

r*manbois

Attached: 1557341862575.jpg (1000x879, 478K)

unironically fucking eastern bloc migrants who they voted to keep out.

Only brown haired Swedes are alpha.

Attached: IMG_1934.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

This. Both the men and women are dumb as shit and ugly as sin, so they're a perfect match for eachother

have you seen their women. They drink like men. And they allow 16 yo's in the pubs. If you can't fuck a drunk 16 yo. Then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with your game.

This.
Funniest thing is it works the same way with the British rich too. They're equally as fucking garish to glance at.

Just go out of an evening and shag a slag in the street outside a pub after last call. They can commonly be found unconscious just outside.