Why were whites kicked out of so many countries?

Why were whites kicked out of so many countries?

Attached: white expulsions.jpg (1357x617, 190K)

Who kicked them out of Mexico?

>:l

Nigger butthurt, I presume.

But we invited them back

>Spain
>white

Civilization is not natural.
Whites bring civilization.
Nature is self-correcting. For some reason, we've lost the ability to adapt our environment to our needs.

what point are you trying to make? this isnt a bad thing at all. if only other people would stay in their own countries too

>I-it's everybody else's fault!

Because we had almost every country
Who else were they gonna kick out? Mongolians?

Attached: file.png (1009x947, 371K)

You're right it was entirely the fault of Whites. Now tell me why Jews have been massacred and kicked out of so many nations.

Brazil literally paid Europeans to move there

When did India ever kick out whites?

T'en as pas marre de spam ce thread Ahmed ?

Bot spam.

I'd be fine with all the grey countries just being white enthno-safety-havens.

whites good
others not so good

Because almost all those nations happen to be Christian nations, and Christians are notoriously medieval retards.

Saying white people were "kicked out" of Latin America is like saying whites were kicked out of the USA.
Spaniards and Portuguese were kicked out... by other Spaniards and Portuguese people, there were a series of civil wars. In the case of Argentina and Uruguay we even killed the natives and made it a part of our constitution to facilitate and promote European immigration. So gtfo with this nonsense.

Your constitution called for white immigration only but then you let in Italians so clearly the constitution doesn’t matter in Argentina

>Spain
>White

Because we were too nice. We didnt genocide the savages when we found them, we mistook them for human. With that error of judgement firmly in the front of imperial policy, whites began developing dark nations and educating the ape men.
Once they had taken everything of value, amd been elevated to near human status, we politely tipped our hats, wished them well, and went back home.
If only we had kept them in the zoo like they belong, we wouldnt be under worldwide attack by those we uplifted from animal status

i'm sure it's the fault of all other races and snow coons dindu nuffin

Reading comprehension... It's kind of a white-only thing, nigger.

kek you got me

All african independence movements were soviet backed.

> French
> Latins aren't white

I think you don't understand what it means to be latin op.

or maybe is just your kike/nigger low IQ

Out group hysteria.

Attached: TL'DR Poo History.jpg (1920x1920, 1.66M)

Doesn't Gandhi's starvation marathon ring a bell?

Also this.

Attached: Anal Abuse.jpg (474x316, 22K)

We leave and politely dont come back, unlike others.

What's wrong with that statement?

They are wars not expulsions firstly. Secondly Jew is a ethnic racial group whites is a blanket term with a much larger population. Also Russia and the Balkans and Poland are non "white" now? Also Japan was allied with Germany and Italy and it banned foreigners in general during the Sakoku apart from some Dutch and Chinese merchants and stuff. Such a misleading low IQ map.